Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump supporters: If Trump is found guilty of collaborating with Russia, would you accept his impeac
Yes 17 38.64%
No 27 61.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 03:36 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,492,235 times

Advertisements

So what if a corrupt foreign government fiddled with our election? What's the big deal? You Trump people are CRAZY. Certifiable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 03:51 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Why does it matter? I'd be a lot more worried if he was collaborating with the third world middle eastern scum.

If it was Hillary or Obama you would want them in jail,hypocrisy is a funny thing!

Old 03-28-2017, 03:53 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,856,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
So what if a corrupt foreign government fiddled with our election? What's the big deal? You Trump people are CRAZY. Certifiable.
Does the definition of "fiddled" include releasing the TRUTH about HilLIARy and the Dem party's corruption?

Last time I checked all the e-mails released were real and showed the dirty deals and corruption running rampant thru the Dem party.

So you Libre-tards are angry because the Russians supposedly(still no proof) showed the American people the truth about your party.

RR

Old 03-28-2017, 04:12 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,584,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I didn't participate because it's just stupid.

There isn't even proof of Russian hacking, so the idea that the Trump campaign was an active participant in something for which there is no real evidence (appeals to authority notwithstanding), that Podesta was phished by anyone even tangentially connected to a Russian intelligence agency, is a fairy tale Hillary supporters and NeverTrumpers have decided to promote hoping that it leads somewhere, or, alternately, can be made to lead somewhere.

Obviously both anti-Trump groups would support a coup , and it seems from much of the sentiment expressed here and elsewhere that some are ready to take that step.
The question was "if Trump was found guilty...," which I take to mean if irrefutable evidence should be found.

And really? A coup d'état? Impeachment is provided for in the Constitution. How could that possibly be considered a coup d'état?

Contrary to what some people seem to believe, we Democrats do realize that should Trump resign or be removed from office, Pence would be president, or, in the unlikely case that he should go, as well, the office would go to Paul Ryan. We know it would not mean a re-do of the election, we know it wouldn't mean a Democrat in the White House. If you think either possibility is an occasion of joy for us, I assure you, you are mistaken.

I do have one question for all who say they would not "accept" an impeachment, should events unfold that way:

What would you do? I see a lot of posts here about violent liberals, but oddly enough, I don't recall seeing any liberals on this forum actually advocate violence. On the other hand, I've seen more than one Trump supporter hint (or openly state) that they would resort to it, should Trump be removed by a duly elected Congress.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:26 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,644,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
the clintons took money from a number of foreign governments, including china and russia and the middle east, and no one says much of anything about that, let alone the fact that they used to money in their campaign for president.

my question is what if trump collaborated with putin to try and win the election? did putin change anyones mind? did the russians force people to vote for trump?

another question that needs to be asked as well, when obama was campaigning for president in 2008, he made many campaign stops in a number o european countries, did he collaborate with those countries?

one more question, hen obama was president, the russians were our friends. i mean the democrats ridiculed romney to no end when romney suggested that the russians were a geopolitical enemy, but now the russians are our enemies again according to the SAME democrats that claimed they were our friends. what changed?
You are all over the place. Who said Hillary was any better than Trump?

Old 03-28-2017, 04:30 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,081,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
We don't know what the truth is yet.
If everyone got a nickel every time a liberal said this statement, everyone would be rich. Classic. Where is Hillary and harry Reid?

Old 03-28-2017, 04:40 AM

26,480 posts, read 15,060,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Looking forward to seeing the results of this poll. My prediction is they would forgive him anything.
Did you forgive Obama for offering Putin more flexibility after the election? Quid pro quo.

Did you forgive the DNC for rigging their primaries?

What Trump is being accused of is offering Russia more flexibility after the election in exchange for releasing facts about Hillary and the DNC.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:45 AM

26,480 posts, read 15,060,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
If it was Hillary or Obama you would want them in jail,hypocrisy is a funny thing!
Not who you were talking to, but you weren't a Trump voter, were you?

Why do so many Hillary voters keep voting in Trump-supporter online polls? Isn't that a form of lying? Trying to skew the results.

Personally, I think we need to see what exactly Trump/Russia did before we can answer.

Speaking of hypocrisy, please share links to your comments of outrage of Obama offering Putin more flexibility after the 2012 election.

Then share links showing your outrage of Obama interfering in multiple countries' elections and spying on candidates in other elections.

WikiLeaks Releases CIA Orders French Presidential Elections | The Daily Caller

Senate targets Obama meddling in Israel election

etc..

Old 03-28-2017, 04:54 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

Speaking of hypocrisy, please share links to your comments of outrage of Obama offering Putin more flexibility after the 2012 election.

Then share links showing your outrage of Obama interfering in multiple countries' elections and spying on candidates in other elections.

etc..
Yeah but it was their hero Obama who funneled money and tried to get Netenyahu defeated so it must have been A-OK.

You must be a racist for calling out Obama.

Old 03-28-2017, 05:14 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,584,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not who you were talking to, but you weren't a Trump voter, were you?

Why do so many Hillary voters keep voting in Trump-supporter online polls? Isn't that a form of lying? Trying to skew the results.

Personally, I think we need to see what exactly Trump/Russia did before we can answer.

etc..
I agree with you about two things.

I wish people would not vote in polls not directed at them. I am interested in knowing with people actually think.

And yes, we need to see what really happened before reaching a conclusion. I do find it a bit scary how many people say their views will not be altered in accordance with any facts that may emerge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies