Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 06:35 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

This thread sponsored by Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I haven't seen Obama insult anyone except Trump. I can maybe see your point with Hilary but he's far more polite than you realize.
Granted I didn't start paying much attention to politics until Trump showed up so maybe I missed something and to that I say where's your outrage about Trumps numerous insults?

I'll wait.
I wasn't paying attention when Obama was first elected, I wished him success. But as I paid more attention, his policies didn't make sense, in fact seemed backwards to the American way, even anti-American. I started thinking, there's something wrong with that man. But then I realized, there was nothing wrong with him.. he was just trying to do as he said he was going to do ...

Obama --> fundamentally transforming the United States of America

He wanted Hillary to be elected to finish the job.

Last edited by petch751; 03-28-2017 at 07:04 PM..

Old 03-28-2017, 07:05 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This thread sponsored by Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.
It's got what plants crave lol 😂

Old 03-28-2017, 07:10 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,456 times
Some of you Christians lost the CHRIST in what you claim you are.

Face it, Obama was black, and that ticked off many. We aren't stupid, it was very transparent.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
What does the Bible say about welcoming outsiders? Or are you one of those Christian that follows the word of God based on what he thinks should be true (AKA, the hypocrites who pray in public).
It always makes me laugh when a leftist wants to trot out bible teachings when it's convenient... but ignore 2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat."

But to you're point, Do you think that Pelosi or any other limousine liberals would invite a Mexican drug dealer or an ISIS solder into their homes or to their gated community? No, but they have no problem if they slip through and go to "your" neighborhood or your schools, even rape someone else's daughter.

Like the likes of Madonna and other limousine liberals who has gun toting guards but at most, think you should only be allowed a pea shooter to protect yourselves. Worse, there are every day Americans that follow their lead.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:45 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post

Face it, Obama was black, and that ticked off many. We aren't stupid, it was very transparent.
Listen up kiddo, you might learn something.

While yes, there are racists that vote Republican....they friggin impeached Bill Clinton but not Obama.
Guess Bill Clinton was blacker somehow.

I have repub and dem friends. Trust me, the Repubs hate Hillary more than Bill or Obama.

Lastly, the Obama campaign in 2008 cast the Clintons and their supporters as racist...just like Hillary did in 2016 to Sanders (whom was also assaulted as a mysoginist)

Sooooo, here comes the punch line. People like you are as much or arguably more responsible for divisive racial and gender language than our current blow-hard in chief.

You use race and gender as a political weapon at every turn yet blanche when Trump now does the same.

Odds are you're too young to remember that just 8 years ago it was the CLINTONS and their supporters that were racist. Talk about easily manipulated idiots.....

P.S. Not asking anyone to let people off the hook for racist comments, fry-em. Just don't be political tools, especially at the ripe young age where you have no clue of history.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:50 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post

The fact that was a far leftist was a million times more relevant to Conservatives than to the fact that he is half black and half white. I think to Dems though, being partially black was huge for the racially focused Democrats.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:53 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
What does the Bible say about welcoming outsiders? Or are you one of those Christian that follows the word of God based on what he thinks should be true (AKA, the hypocrites who pray in public).

What does the Bible say about obeying the laws of the land, the Ten Commandments and not taking from others what doesn't belong to you?

Old 03-28-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What does the Bible say about obeying the laws of the land, the Ten Commandments and not taking from others what doesn't belong to you?
Yep, and that's one of the reasons why the left wants to rid our culture of Christianity. The other, they want to control the people through the cult of liberalism.

Old 03-28-2017, 08:04 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Nickchick, if you weren't paying attention when Obama was president, don't feel bad, even people who were listening didn't really understand what he was really trying to do. They looked past the reality and just saw the bones that were promised.

Here Fido, come get a bone, as Fido's happily wags his tail while stepping into water with a live wire sitting in it to get the promised treat. I don't know, how else to explain it.

I don't feel bad. I mean I do but I don't at the same time because I know I was trying the best I could. If I was debating I educated myself enough to form a perspective. I was not too worried about the details because I knew the basics from reading the person. I also know how government works as I loved to learn in school.

My point was I don't know all the details like some people on here so it would be difficult to refute on what they are talking about unless they explain it but one thing I do know is Obama is not a bad person. He's just misunderstood by some people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies