Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 04:11 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You mean Hillary's teeth right?
Her heart.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:11 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
No, lending standards became incredibly tight. They went from giving loans to anybody who could fog a mirror to holding on tight to that cash. If you really want me to, I can dig up links to prove my point, particularly on mortgages, and I don't mean subprime.
That wasn't because the money wasn't there.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:16 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Obama:
1) Ran up $10 Trillion in debt
2) Horrible Supreme Court nominees
3)Rotten foreign policy
4) Caused some cops to get killed
5) Regularly showed his hatred of white Christians

Old 03-28-2017, 04:22 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,711,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obamacare and the lack of reason to first wait until the facts came out when a shooting between cops and black people occurred.

That is the main cause for the racial tensions to increase and I blame Obama for that!

Obamacare should have been a bipartisan bill.
I liked Obama in general, but I agree with you on the race remarks. Several of his comments stirred up folks on either side of the race issues. "If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon" was the worst comment I think.

On another note, some people won't come out and admit it, but they secretly dislike Obama because he's black or has a muslim sounding name. Some people aren't so discreet about it, hence the "Obongo" or "Hussein" remarks.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:23 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,951,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
My biggest gripe against Obama is when he was elected he had not only the country excited but the world. People were captivated by his speeches and the world really thought Obama would deliver on his hope and change platform. The world believed so much they delivered up the Nobel Peace Prize after Obama was in office only 6 months.

Now on the surface it looks insane but looking at from a different way maybe those peace prize members thought it was a sure bet that Obama would deliver and gave the award to him in advance.

What did they get? Toppled gvts in the ME, drone strikes everywhere, refuges in camps in Jordan, refuges spread through out Europe, riots and civil unrest in host countries, molesting and rape of woman and girls, and many more. Instead of earning the peace prize Obama turned into a Bush but worse.
The former deceiver-in-chief certainly didn't disappoint. Basically, he ended up making a fool of himself to the point where he should be embarrassed. He set an example for the new Democrat Party and converted so many by brainwashing them. Followers have become a cult, and one that is very dangerous. Without question, plenty of reason for many, including myself, to dislike him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
He was a Black Democrat that won the presidency of the United States of America ,.....twice!How dare he!
I couldn't care less what color he is. He has absolutely no heart, and it certainly showed throughout his alleged "presidency".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
He is not a Muslim. Stop posting fallacious nonsense
Uh, not so fast, Lee Corso. Obama is certainly an apologist for Muslims, and that's if he hasn't converted already. He ought to prove that he isn't one. If he were a Christian, then he sure as heck did not practice what he was supposedly taught.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
It's amazing that after losing seats in congress and though-out the country in election after election, they refused to heed the grumblings and warnings from the American people. And now losing the presidency they still don't get it. Truly amazing.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:28 PM

653 posts, read 816,665 times
His commie ideology

Old 03-28-2017, 04:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
I liked Obama in general, but I agree with you on the race remarks. Several of his comments stirred up folks on either side of the race issues. "If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon" was the worst comment I think.

On another note, some people won't come out and admit it, but they secretly dislike Obama because he's black or has a muslim sounding name. Some people aren't so discreet about it, hence the "Obongo" or "Hussein" remarks.
Yea,... Dare anyone disagree with Obama's policies the left automatically responded with "you racist". Yea, that was bull sh*t and got old. I have a right to think for myself and I DON'T have to automatically agree with anyone because of the color of their skin.

If Hillary was elected liberals would have changed the race card to the gender card. I, a woman, am glad we don't have to listen to more of the liberal identity BS. I have the right to disagree with anyone regardless of race or gender. PERIOD

Old 03-28-2017, 04:29 PM

302 posts, read 182,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
He is not a Muslim. Stop posting fallacious nonsense
How do you know he is not a Muslim? He had a Muslim father and step-father and spent his early youth in a Muslim country. He definitely identifies with the Muslim Religion.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:33 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
The fact that he was born makes some on the right angry.
1001 reputation points for this post very good....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies