Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 01:40 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times

Advertisements

I think the same from the Democrats. Many anti Trump threads before the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 01:42 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
4 is just not true. Russia plays hardball, when it comes to politics and power. We play ass grab in comparison, otherwise Obama would have just jailed half the Republican party, killed a bunch and stolen the assets of KOCH MERCER MURDOCH.

not even the same league or game. You are comparing apples to Atomic weapons.
And also invaded Mexico, the Philippines, and Canada. You can't forget Putin's imperialist aggression.

Old 03-28-2017, 01:50 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I think the same from the Democrats. Many anti Trump threads before the election.
Even more since then and the number is growing constantly.

Old 03-28-2017, 01:58 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
It does explain some of the unquestioning enthusiasm here on this board for Trump at least.
I always suspected a lot of the lunatic pro-Trump worshippers on this board were Russian trolls. Good to see it confirmed. More reason to ignore them.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:12 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,609 times
Quote:
Russia was just using every trick in the KGB book to get Trump across the finish line, including a troll army.
Which is exactly what the Democrats did in 2008 to get Obama elected. There were plenty of liberal trolls trolling away every single day, all day long. They continued long after the election and were on CD constantly defending Obama. And they are still here only now their focus has shifted to speaking against Trump and keeping the liberal slop pot stirred.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:04 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
citing 2015 article as information source... libs have lost it.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:09 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
citing 2015 article as information source... libs have lost it.
Huh? One is last summer and the other is last week. Here in the US we put the month first and the day next.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:41 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I know of one for sure who still posts here daily. WoW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL....well done .I agree!
WOW! You both are paying attention. There could be a job for you in intel. Just not in this administration.

Mr. Daily is not the one and only on here. I like to not just look at the predictable propaganda value, but at the "veddy interethting" idiosyncracies of speech. (Not just bad grammar/spelling seen in lots of posts.)

I wrote an unusually benign post on a thread related to DNA. I asked if Mr. Daily had had his DNA tested and if he had anything to share with us. Like a lightning flash, I was turned in to our local constabulary for off topic trolling (which it wasn't). It was in direct response to a snarky remark he had made related to the OP. Posters on the thread shared their own DNA info and asked others about theirs.

I scratched my head for a sec. What about my very vanilla post triggered this when I've written spicier ones without a peep? Oh! Ah! Oh-h-h-h-h! Maybe, without thinking about it, I'd riffled the waters of a Muscovite gene pool.

Last edited by mollyblythe; 03-28-2017 at 04:55 PM..

Old 03-28-2017, 04:49 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Well, they didn't hire me or anyone that I know. I only heard and it was well publicized that Hillary spent a million on internet trolls and by some of the posts here, I would say it wasn't money well spent!

In the end, Trump did win getting votes from US citizens.

Old 03-28-2017, 05:05 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Since when is Business Insider or Forbes on par with Alex Jones? Of course Trump has support, including from the Russians. FBI director Comey admitted as much. Russia was just using every trick in the KGB book to get Trump across the finish line, including a troll army.
We know Hillary was also using paid trolls online to give the appearance of popularity & battle Bernie supporters long before Trump was in the race.

A former paid "internet troll" for Clinton speaks out: It was "nasty" and "left a very bad taste"
A former paid “Internet troll” for Clinton speaks out: It was “nasty” and “left a very bad taste” (UPDATED) | Smoking Hot Political Junkies

Shuan King: Hillary Clinton camp now paying online trolls to attack anyone who disparages her online
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2613980

Pro Clinton Super-Pac caught spending $1 million on social media trolls
https://politics.slashdot.org/story/...l-media-trolls

War declared! Paid Clinton trolls working overtime in countdown to election - Reddit users fight back
War Declared! Paid Clinton Trolls Working Overtime In Countdown To Election - Reddit Users Fight Back

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies