Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 09:46 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
1) Trump's failures are quite real and destructive, 2) He needs to crash and burn so him and his repugnant supporters who caused so much damage to this country already get forced back under the rocks where they came from, never to rise up again.

Trump and his supporters are the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
You post the same thing as other haters, but you never get into specifics. Wonder why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 09:47 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
Ask the republicans who wanted Obama to fail how they feel after 8 years. That should answer your question.

Yes many wanted Obama to fail but they still worked with him to an extent.

What we are seeing now from the Left and some of the Right is unprecedented.
They HATE Trump and will continue to block, deny and try to subvert everything he even thinks about doing.

What some of America sees is a wealthy arrogant blow hard that should have never been given the chance to challenge the establishment.

What some of America sees is an everyday man, albeit a wealthy one. who saw many problems with our nation and he challenged the establishment, won the election with a great campaign and is now being shut down at every turn in trying to implement the policies that The People supported him for.

There are those that are weeping everyday that he won and the mainstream media is doing nothing but continuing to spread the fear.
The mainstream media would no doubt call for a national holiday if Trump was to be impeached but what we see from the mainstream is not necessarily how all of us feel.

Sore losers want to see him crash and burn.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:50 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
See the post above yours. I believe you fall under the category of "irrational hatred."
Is this how you are going to respond when other posters disagree with you? Thanks for keeping an open mind.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:05 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
We're well past the point where some Americans at least wish the POTUS well, even if they're from an opposing party. We've gone beyond the "I don't like him, but whatever floats your boat." And I think we've surpassed the "Trump is an idiot" stage. It seems people will now only be satisfied if Trump crashes and burns in a spectacle of blazing humility.

If it doesn't turn out the way people hope, what will they think of their 4-8 years of fruitless ill-wishes?
Liberalism is a self destructive mental disorder.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:10 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Like what, exactly? Becoming president of the United States?

Here, let me explain it to you. It is one thing to get the job, but an entirely different thing altogether to be able to perform in that job, or hold onto it. Trump won for one reason and one reason only......he tapped into people with enough hatred and distrust of the current situation that they were easily conned into believing anything that came along that was different.

I would list his many failures, over the past two months, but those have been shown so many times already on here that it would be redundant. Suffice to say he has not been able to get ANY of his keystone plans through and can not even get his own side to work with him.

But, you already knew that, didn't you ?

Old 03-31-2017, 10:14 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
You post the same thing as other haters, but you never get into specifics. Wonder why?
What specifics would those be?

Old 03-31-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I'm convinced there are paid trolls on here and elsewhere promoting this whole thing. The simple minded follow lead and repeat the behavior.

It is really quite sad how impressionable and easily led some people are.
That's how I feel about the Trump supporters. Lots of Russian bots/trolls here.

Your post is beyond ironic.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:18 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yes many wanted Obama to fail but they still worked with him to an extent.
What did they work with President Obama on? Be specific. I sincerely would like to know, since I must have missed it.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:22 AM

833 posts, read 521,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
1) Trump's failures are quite real and destructive, 2) He needs to crash and burn so him and his repugnant supporters who caused so much damage to this country already get forced back under the rocks where they came from, never to rise up again.

Trump and his supporters are the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
No doubt you're still wondering why you lost the election.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
No doubt you're still wondering why you lost the election.
Nope, I'm not. Stupid rural voters in states whose votes carry more weight than important states, Russian meddling, FBI meddling, angry Dem voters over the Bernie issue, and Hillary needed to spend more time in the Rust belt.

Are you still peddling that ridiculous notion that you guys voted for Trump, because the liberals are being mean to you guys?

And you call us snowflakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies