Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 06:56 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'm pretty sure Melania wants to divorce Trump. You can tell by their body language when they are near one another that she finds him repulsive.
I noticed that too. That is why she is in NY. I am sure he has a good pre nup like he did with the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 07:03 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,691,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
That said, Rosie should shut up about this. The state of the Trump's marriage is none of our business.
Indeed it isn't anyone's business and there's something wrong with people obsessing over it, gossiping about something they have no knowledge of.

Shallow.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:09 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,045,148 times
She has her own $$ but be bad for the young boy... Not good - maybe later or he will go to his glory n she ends well..she is not with him 24/ 7. So it's prob ok with her

Old 03-31-2017, 07:14 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Somebody close to Rosie ought to tell her to find another hobby other than constant anger and hatred for the President. Rosie's obsession with Trump ain't healthy.
I agree and find this gossip about someone's marriage disgusting and beneath any thinking person's time.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Melania wants to divorce Trump. You can tell by their body language when they are near one another that she finds him repulsive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
That clip at the inauguration, when Trump turned to speak to her and she put on this big smile, that immediately turned into a scowl the minute his back was turned, was more telling than any words. I was actually stunned that she displayed that kind of reaction there, considering she was being watched by millions of people.

If anyone hasn't see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Mu0rnkFNY

That said, Rosie should shut up about this. The state of the Trump's marriage is none of our business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
They should.

His marriage seems normal to his fans cause they see women as objects and not wives.

That's clearly an arrangement & not a marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Pointless thread but I do hope she does divorce him, it seems she really doesn't want to be with him and I'd like the poor lad to be limited in his contact with his orange dad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i would assume TRumpy made her sign his NDA and a PreNup. most likely if she leaves she gets next to nothing and gag order. She has had to do the ugly already , maybe with the heavy lifting done she figures she will simply out live him, take what monies she gets and move on.

I doubt he had a clause requiring intercourse that would breach the law, so maybe she figures she can smile for another couple of years... Trump runs, on blast furters and diesel and sugar, he will likely stroke out soon enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I don't know what she wants but you are right about the body language.
Quote:
Seriously... it was a casual observation.

No woman in her right mind would want to be with that oaf.

She's not a dummy.

If he wasn't Donald Trump, she would be with some other rich, old guy.

Why would you not walk onto a stage to a good song? Hell, I'd do that and I don't like Trump.

I don't recall ever saying he grabbed me, but I've avoided him all these years, so that would never be an issue.

You get that most women that are at least halfway good looking think he's ugly as hell, right? Besides...

Tiny hands are a no go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
All that money and marla walked away(why) ,with nothing and even to this day treats his child with Marla Maple different than his other kids,Tiffiney is not treated like a real trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I noticed that too. That is why she is in NY. I am sure he has a good pre nup like he did with the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
She has her own $$ but be bad for the young boy... Not good - maybe later or he will go to his glory n she ends well..she is not with him 24/ 7. So it's prob ok with her
Boy, y'all don't have enough to do throughout the day but GOSSIP and toss baseless dirt like little old ladies sitting around a quilting table? How would YOUR relationships stand up under scrutiny, Hmmm? Yeah, I bet...

Disgusting and below sewer level is what stuff like this is.
I thought most of y'all were better than this...

Old 03-31-2017, 07:23 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Rosie O'Donnell= a ton of wasted human flesh.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:38 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,691,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Boy, y'all don't have enough to do throughout the day but GOSSIP and toss baseless dirt like little old ladies sitting around a quilting table? How would YOUR relationships stand up under scrutiny, Hmmm? Yeah, I bet...

Disgusting and below sewer level is what stuff like this is.

I thought most of y'all were better than this...
Most liberals live up to my expectations. Out of the heart ...for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.

If the shoe fits...

Old 03-31-2017, 07:59 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,136,596 times
I never understood the obsession with celebrity/politician relationships. As long as they aren't affecting them doing their jobs, I couldn't care less about their personal family dynamics.

Rosie O'Donnell should stop making liberals look bad, she's an embarrassment. ;(

Old 03-31-2017, 08:08 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I agree and find this gossip about someone's marriage disgusting and beneath any thinking person's time.
Can you image the outrage from most of these people if this was the Obama's marriage. Really weird for women to want sex with President Obama and now wanting President Trump to get a divorce. Possibly, those pink hats are on too tight.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Can you image the outrage from most of these people if this was the Obama's marriage. Really weird for women to want sex with President Obama and now wanting President Trump to get a divorce. Possibly, those pink hats are on too tight.
It is a sad testament to humanity that there are people who think this kind of dirt dishing or crap throwing is somehow good or funny, or that it makes THEM look good.

Given my Aspergers I'm sure I've said and done a lot of things that may be considered wrong or not socially acceptable or were probably taken wrong by others but even I know there's a line that one should not cross...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies