Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 08:57 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wow are you telling me what I would have done again? Got to love liberals,... always think they know what everyone thinks <sarcasm> News flash, No way in hell I was voting for Hillary and I would have voted for Trump just as I did.
Shrug. I would never accuse you of voting for Hillary. Come on, thats just a bridge too far.

And yes, I grew up in the 80's. I had school drills where we hid under desks in case a nuke hit the airport nearby.

But really folks, you are clearly denying FACTS, and REALITY. Which is that Russia did in fact get involved. Theres simply too much evidence from our intelligence agencies at this part. Act like Americans, and face facts folks.

And the Democrats need to act like Americans and face another fact. People voted. Influenced or not, they voted. And thats our process. Act like Americans and face facts, Trump was elected, and won. If his aides, or he, were involved we need them prosecuted. If they weren't, then this is the way it is.

You folks can post your little whiny crybaby nonsense, and I could post some head in the sand nonsense. But I'd rather stick to facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2017, 09:00 PM

1,362 posts, read 873,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Shrug. I would never accuse you of voting for Hillary. Come on, thats just a bridge too far.

And yes, I grew up in the 80's. I had school drills where we hid under desks in case a nuke hit the airport nearby.

But really folks, you are clearly denying FACTS, and REALITY. Which is that Russia did in fact get involved. Theres simply too much evidence from our intelligence agencies at this part. Act like Americans, and face facts folks.

And the Democrats need to act like Americans and face another fact. People voted. Influenced or not, they voted. And thats our process. Act like Americans and face facts, Trump was elected, and won. If his aides, or he, were involved we need them prosecuted. If they weren't, then this is the way it is.

You folks can post your little whiny crybaby nonsense, and I could post some head in the sand nonsense. But I'd rather stick to facts.
Nobody hid under desks in the '80s. What are you talking about?

Old 04-01-2017, 09:10 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,105,878 times
Quote:

Yea right.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

Fact is, you guys and gals are still balling your eyes out. As seen here daily. It is like the binky fell on the floor.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyngawf View Post
Yea right.
"Duck and cover" was taught in schools until the mid 70's, and then slowly faded out from school instruction after that. By the early 90's it wasnt taught anywhere that I am aware of.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Fact is, you guys and gals are still balling your eyes out. As seen here daily. It is like the binky fell on the floor.
Yes yes, you've accused folks of crying for their binkies. Its such a convincing argument. And I am personally devastated by it. I don't know how I will continue.

Oh yes I do.

LOL.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:22 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Yes yes, you've accused folks of crying for their binkies. Its such a convincing argument. And I am personally devastated by it. I don't know how I will continue.

Oh yes I do.

LOL.
Not taking Trump's win well I see. Don't worry, he will be gone in 8 years and then you can cry about President Pence.

Last edited by LoveToRow; 04-01-2017 at 09:39 PM..

Old 04-01-2017, 09:35 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Naw, they're pretty much laughing only at Democrats. That's who made up, and fell for, the cockamamie fairy tales about Russians influencing our elections.... and the Russians know it.
No they are laughing at all of us because some fell for their fake news. You are probably one of them lol

Old 04-01-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Not taking Trump's win well I see. Don't worry, he will be gone in 8 years and then you can cry about Presisent Pence.
*President Pence

Uh huh. sure. Trump is somehow going to recover from the lowest approval rating of any recent President, and get a second Term. And a mere 70 days in is already talking about working with Democrats, while simultaneously threatening them, and the Freedom Caucus, while facing off against koch money. LOL.

Your statement about Pence however is actually possible, and something I will watch for, and see how it goes.

Old 04-01-2017, 09:48 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
*President Pence

Uh huh. sure. Trump is somehow going to recover from the lowest approval rating of any recent President, and get a second Term. And a mere 70 days in is already talking about working with Democrats, while simultaneously threatening them, and the Freedom Caucus, while facing off against koch money. LOL.

Your statement about Pence however is actually possible, and something I will watch for, and see how it goes.
Bottom line is this. If your party doesn't back off the extremism it won't win another national election. Normal working folks don't care about the rabid left's pet issues or identity politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies