Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 08:42 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The Democrats are being laughed at and they don't like it.
LOL. The Republicans are being laughed at too, and arent able to understand it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2017, 08:43 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,781,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Like Comey, who wanted to discuss the Russians efforts back in June?

Come on Petch, at this point even you have to admit that the Russians were involved. The only question really is if Trump was, or his aides, and what EXACTLY did the Russians do as best as we can figure out.

Don't fall for "It doesn't matter if they produced propaganda, and hacked people". Because that DOES matter. Mind, it doesn't invalidate Trumps election. Because they did not hack voting machines. People voted. But WHY they voted...Russia influenced that. So he is laughing at all of us.

Its just that not all of us seem to realize that.
LOL, do you really think this deplorable would have voted for Hillary? No way in hell I wanted Obama 2.0.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Russians on Russian soil doing it is not. And I have to say, for the most part (and I dont mean this as a left vs right jab-this is universal), Americans are not really all that good at doing so. I watched BOTH parties fall for complete nonsense.

And part of the problem is...theres insufficient time for a individual to separate out all of this from whats true. Attempts to do so in a group way (Such as Snopes), are even quickly labeled as fake, or biased.

We need to treat this like what it is. War by other means. And react accordingly.

The Government cannot punish any individual for what they say. Only another private citizen can, in slander & libel, that can be proved to have caused a defamation of character & monetary loss, with lies.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Hey greywar... The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy back

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Yr5VPzq4

This is now called laughing

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, do you really think this deplorable would have voted for Hillary? No way in hell I wanted Obama 2.0.
And you would have probably chosen to not vote. Or more likely during the Primaries, voted for someone else. And that's kind of my point. People made their voting choices, I do not feel that dealing with Russian interference changes anything. Trump remains president, because people decided to vote. But this interference needs to be stopped.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
And you would have probably chosen to not vote. Or more likely during the Primaries, voted for someone else. And that's kind of my point. People made their voting choices, I do not feel that dealing with Russian interference changes anything. Trump remains president, because people decided to vote. But this interference needs to be stopped.
You should have heeded Romney's warning instead Obama and all the liberals laughed at him. AND YOU WERE SO WRONG.

The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy back

Pretty ironic now given the paranoia that Obama and the Democrat party have over Russia in the present.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Wow are you telling me what I would have done again? Got to love liberals,... always think they know what everyone thinks <sarcasm> News flash, No way in hell I was voting for Hillary and I would have voted for Trump just as I did.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:53 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,230,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Yr5VPzq4

This is now called laughing
Best video ever.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:55 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,967,461 times
Quote:

That's the answer I would expect. Just can't admit that the Dems are the brunt of the joke. like, little kids, they want to include everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies