Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 01:18 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok... so answer my question.

LOL, no, the women in my life would not give it up for $20, are you claiming these women don't exist? Are you claiming that women wouldn't give it up in hopes of a long term contract. In NY, among the elitist, it's a world of who's.. who and being seen with the right people is important. That may also play a factor. These women aren't innocents or nuns.

By the way, I'm into classic rock and Jazz. That garbage put out by Hillary's buddy Jay-Z is very disrespectful to women and it garbage being sold to the youth. Hillary obviously has no problem with Jay-Z and his lyrics disrespecting women as long as she gets their vote.
I am not claiming that some women wont sell it for money.Obviously some do, but thats not the point here. Your excuse for Trump borders on insisting that all women will sell it for money , and that those Trump assaulted are of that type, so no big deal if he did grab their p@ssy. If you dont think that the women you know would do so, on what basis do you claim the women that Trump is accused of assaulting, and those he bragged about being able to assault if he wished, would willingly give it up?How do you know this? Are you now going to say that all NY women would sell it for $20? What about all FL women when he goes down there?

Do you not realize yet how idiotic your claim is, and how making this claim makes you look like a mindless unthinking Trump cultist who will simply defend any action the Lord Trump makes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 01:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I am not claiming that some women wont sell it for money.Obviously some do, but thats not the point here. Your excuse for Trump borders on insisting that all women will sell it for money , and that those Trump assaulted are of that type, so no big deal if he did grab their p@ssy. If you dont think that the women you know would do so, on what basis do you claim the women that Trump is accused of assaulting, and those he bragged about being able to assault if he wished, would willingly give it up?How do you know this? Are you now going to say that all NY women would sell it for $20? What about all FL women when he goes down there?

Do you not realize yet how idiotic your claim is, and how making this claim makes you look like a mindless unthinking Trump cultist who will simply defend any action the Lord Trump makes?

Hey,.. have you ever heard of the casting couch? I'll bet many of those liberal women in Hollywood who went into melt down were on it. Liberal women giving it up for a part in the movies. Liberal hypocrisy?

All or none is a very liberal mentality. I never said all. Do you realize how melting down over this makes liberals look naive and or hypocritical?. I'm not defending anyone, simply pointing out the hypocrisy.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Hey,.. have you ever heard of the casting couch? I'll bet many of those liberal women in Hollywood who went into melt down were on it. Liberal women giving it up for a part in the movies. Liberal hypocrisy?

All or none is a very liberal mentality. I never said all. Do you realize how melting down over this makes liberals look naive and or hypocritical?. I'm not defending anyone, simply pointing out the hypocrisy.
So a few liberal women spreading it on the couch, with or against their will, excuses Trump's behavior and your dismissal of those Trump is accused of assaulting?

*sigh*

OK. Whatever dude. Some women willingly or grudgingly giving it up to get what they want makes sexual assault OK nationwide now , even by our highest leader. Go figure.

The Trump cultist mindset at work.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
So a few liberal women spreading it on the couch, with or against their will, excuses Trump's behavior and your dismissal of those Trump is accused of assaulting?

*sigh*

OK. Whatever dude.
Do you have a comprehension problem? I said for liberals to melt down as if they are holier than thou is hypocritical. For Liberals to act as if we're in the Victorian era is pathetic.

In 2011, Corey Feldman did an interview with Nightline, Feldman commented, “I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry … It’s the big secret, I was surrounded by pedophiles when I was 14 years old … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere.” Feldman, now in his 40’s, released a memoir in 2013 that detailed the sexual abuse that him and the late actor, Corey Haim experienced as child actors in Hollywood.

12 Celebrities Reveal Their 'Casting Couch' Stories - TheRichest

Old 04-02-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Do you have a comprehension problem? I said for liberals to melt down as if they are holier than thou is hypocritical. For Liberals to act as if we're in the Victorian era is pathetic.

In 2011, Corey Feldman did an interview with Nightline, where he stated several shocking comments. Feldman commented, “I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry … It’s the big secret.” He added, “I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere.” Feldman, now in his 40’s, released a memoir in 2013 that detailed the sexual abuse that him and the late actor, Corey Haim experienced as child actors in Hollywood.

12 Celebrities Reveal Their 'Casting Couch' Stories - TheRichest

My comprehension is fine, thank you. Idiotic reasoning on your part does not equate to a comprehension issue on my part. You defended the accusations about Trump with comments minimizing the severity of sexual assault. Dont pretend this is about a bunch of liberals whining about Trump.This was your defense of Trump, that the women probably wanted it anyway.

Based on your logic, any conservative that opposes rape is now a hypocrite, because the conservatives of America elected a guy accused multiple times of sexual assault, even including his former wife.

And any conservative complaining about getting ripped off by someone owing them money is a hypocrite, because they elected a guy with a long track record of ripping of people who do work for him.

Your logic is just stupid. get over it and quit trying to push your lame excuses off onto others.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
My comprehension is fine, thank you. Idiotic reasoning on your part does not equate to a comprehension issue on my part. YOU defended the accusations about Trump with comments minimizing the severity of sexual assault. Dont pretend this is about a bunch of liberals whining about Trump.This was YOUR defense of Trump, that the women probably wanted it anyway.

Based on your logic, any conservative that opposes rape is now a hypocrite, because the conservatives of America elected a guy accused multiple times of sexual assault, even including his former wife.

And any conservative complaining about getting ripped off by someone owing them money is a hypocrite, because they elected a guy with a long track record of ripping of people who do work for him.

Your logic is just stupid. get over it and quit trying to push your lame excuses off onto others.
LOL, would you prefer I put my white gloved hand gently to my mouth and gasp?

Do not cast a stone unless you are guilt free. But that didn't stop the left. Your hypocrisy does not excuse him nor does it excuse your hypocrisy. And I do think something needs done about the disrespect of women, in music, in commercials, in movies and including men in their own homes who expect their wives to work full time, come home and play Betty Crocker and Molly Maid while the men do their thing.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:

Do not cast a stone unless you are guilt free. But that didn't stop the left. Your hypocrisy does not excuse him nor does it excuse your hypocrisy. And I do think something needs done about the disrespect of women, in music, in commercials, in movies and including men in their own homes who expect their wives to work full time, come home and play Betty Crocker and Molly Maid while the men do their thing.
Dude, give it up. This entire line of debate is about YOU suggesting that the women Trump is accused of assaulting probably wanted it and were willing to accept it for a "contract". I have no hypocrisy to deal with. I didnt vote for HC, havent defended your casting couch scenario, and so dont know what you are talking about. Im not sure you do either at this point. You are simply rambling on to deflect from the fact you made the suggestion that Trumps actions werent so bad because the women probably wanted it anyway. None of this other stuff you brought in is relevant to the fact you suggested that what Trump did isnt a big deal because women are willing to give it up easy anyway.

And none of it is relevant to the issue of whether the Dems will get their act back together anytime soon.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:48 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:

I've been watching through several posts now as you try to defend the comment you made about Trump and women, and you aren't making any sense at all. You can't imply that most women, or most liberal women, would "give it up" for a contract with Trump, and then turn around and rant about other people's lack of respect. Well...okay...you can, but it just makes you look a little unhinged.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:49 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
YES.

In the same way as any .0001% group does not merit > .0001% attention.
I don't think most want attention so much as they want to be left alone and allowed to live their lives.

Old 04-02-2017, 03:52 PM

34,038 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I don't think most want attention so much as they want to be left alone and allowed to live their lives.
as do the 99.9999%. That includes using the bathroom that fits who you are, from a biological standpoint.

I like how it works now, as DJT basically pushed it back as a locally decided issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies