Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 08:25 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times

Advertisements

OP, if that split second peck in the commercial bothers you so much maybe you should consider throwing out your TV , computer, and smart phone, and move into a bunker.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:27 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Its more of shoving perversion down the throats of the populace by the left.
Trying to normalize something that is not normal but only normal in the eyes of the "progressives"
Shoving down the throats......sounds like you've got something on your mind.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:27 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
Nature intended male and females to reproduce naturally. not male and female.
your point is moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Are heterosexual couples who can't reproduce naturally also not normal? If so, should any depiction of them in the media be banned?

Old 04-03-2017, 08:29 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
figures someone on the left would try to use that analogy to deflect from the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Shoving down the throats......sounds like you've got something on your mind.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:30 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Nature intended male and females to reproduce naturally. not male and female.
your point is moot.
Looks like nature missed the mark sometimes, then, doesn't it?

Old 04-03-2017, 08:39 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
figures someone on the left would try to use that analogy to deflect from the issue.
Who's deflecting? Anytime someone uses that phrase, I know they're thinking about it. It's totally Freudian.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:39 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Leave the OP alone - kids do ask questions as most don't understand homosexuality. The problem I have with the commercials is again pushing something down my throat that to me isn't an issue - but it must be to some people or there would be no need for the commercial.

I respect everyone's opinions and lifestyles - but continuing to inundate people with the latest liberal push whether it be feminism, gay marriage, illegal immigration, Black Lives Matters - does nothing to make me more pro issue but anti because I really don't give a hoot what other people do - it's their business - so quit making mine! You've become the Mormons of todays society - the ones we hide and turn away from because you can't respect us because we aren't like you.
(emphasis added)

Exactly! The SJW extremists saw themselves, and themselves alone, as appointed to judge what's best for all of us.

Back in November, they were told what people who live closer to the real world think of their high-minded opinion -- and they're still smarting from it.

Keep up the song and dance, boys and girls; you can be shown your place --and kept in it -- as often, and as long as necessary.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:35 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,778,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
(emphasis added) Exactly! The SJW extremists saw themselves, and themselves alone, as appointed to judge what's best for all of us.

Back in November, they were told what people who live closer to the real world think of their high-minded opinion -- and they're still smarting from it.

Keep up the song and dance, boys and girls; you can be shown your place --and kept in it -- as often, and as long as necessary.
I voted for Trump and disagree with your post.

Most Trump voters (& Trump himself) are far more interested in Economic issues & Foreign Policy (especially as it relates to economic issues). If we give sexual orientation any thought (& we don't very often), it's live and let live - as long as a person uses their turn signal indicator and doesn't scare the horses, people can kiss any kind of consenting adult that that they want to (& probably will).

The vote in November was not a statement on Orientation.

SJWs and any hyper Religious groups (of any kind) who try to force their opinions on me are far more alike than they are different..... & both groups (unless they keep their opinions to themselves) are frankly a royal pain in the *ss.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:53 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Its more of shoving perversion down the throats of the populace by the left.
Trying to normalize something that is not normal but only normal in the eyes of the "progressives"
Usually people like you who have such an irrational hatred of gay people, are themselves trying to hid their own same-sex feelings.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:10 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Usually people who have such an irrational hatred of gay people, are themselves trying to hid their own same-sex feelings.
For the record, I voted for Johnson -- but I continue to delight in seeing the angst among the SJW cases who think they speak for all of us, and are upset at not getting their way. (Hopefully, you're in for a long wait until you learn some manners).

And as for same-sex relationships, I have no problem with them -- if they're conducted with the restraint, dignity and respect that seems to be universally lacking among the juveniles here -- and that goes just as much for straight unions.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post47716566

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 04-03-2017 at 11:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies