Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2017, 11:16 AM

7,471 posts, read 6,215,133 times

Advertisements

So this thread is 4 months old and has 473 posts. When President Trump leaves office in 2024, it should be around 12298 if my arithmetic is right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 11:19 AM

15,935 posts, read 12,227,502 times
2022. Haha hahaha hahaha!

Old 10-25-2017, 11:27 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,146,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Obama was the most racist President this country has ever seen from not prosecuting Black Panthers standing outside of polling booths with batons to saying "If I had a son, he would look like Travon Martin" posing for photo ops with Travon's parents before any evidence of any wrongdoing was even looked at or considered.
I suppose racism is all good and wonderful to you as long as it's being done by a liberal President against white people who by the way voted for him by a majority. That's the liberal racist agenda you're promoting but that's ok isn't it? Many of Obama's appointees were as racist as they come including Erik Holder. They weren't white supremacists but they were no less racists. Obama and his appointees couldn't be neutral on racial matters if their lives depended on it.
So, a half-black president cannot commiserate with the parents of Trayvon Martin???

Why was that so racist? I mean, seriously, why?

And, last I checked the Black Panthers aren't exactly the KKK.

I swear... why are people so scared of black folks?

I am as white as snow and I'm not scare of black people. Or afraid to support black people.

I will also support white people.... or any other people that need support.

I do draw the line at supporting Nazis and Klan.

Sorry... no can do.

And, no president should be, either.

If you want to call that me supporting a "liberal, racist agenda," fine. That doesn't make you right.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:30 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,146,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
So this thread is 4 months old and has 473 posts. When President Trump leaves office in 2024, it should be around 12298 if my arithmetic is right.
I have serious doubts about him running twice OR getting re-elected.

The rest of the country isn't City-Data.

Plenty who voted for him are having doubts.

Let the Dems or a third party run a reasonable, middle-of-the road white dude that people like (for we are now living in a reality show world) and Trump won't make it back into office.

I think he knows he barely got in or he wouldn't keep on making a fuss over crowd sizes or holding re-election rallies his first year in office.

That's the sign of an insecure person, not a confident one.

I saw him the night he won. It wasn't happy shock on his face. He really didn't expect to win.

Because he knows he's not qualified to hold office. Nor does he care to learn how to be.

He's a spoiled, rich kid who just wants to sit around talking about himself and golfing.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:33 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,069,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I have serious doubts about him running twice OR getting re-elected.

The rest of the country isn't City-Data.

Plenty who voted for him are having doubts.

Let the Dems or a third party run a reasonable, middle-of-the road white dude that people like (for we are now living in a reality show world) and Trump won't make it back into office.

I think he knows he barely got in or he wouldn't keep on making a fuss over crowd sizes or holding re-election rallies his first year in office.

That's the sign of an insecure person, not a confident one.

I saw him the night he won. It wasn't happy shock on his face. He really didn't expect to win.

Because he knows he's not qualified to hold office. Nor does he care to learn how to be.

He's a spoiled, rich kid who just wants to sit around talking about himself and golfing.

Which person would that be?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:35 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,891,225 times
Tic, Tic, Tic, not to worry the clock is counting down, all one has to do is look how nervous trump and his trumplings are these days..................

Old 10-25-2017, 11:38 AM

11,204 posts, read 8,256,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Obama was the most racist President this country has ever seen from not prosecuting Black Panthers standing outside of polling booths with batons to saying "If I had a son, he would look like Travon Martin" posing for photo ops with Travon's parents before any evidence of any wrongdoing was even looked at or considered.
I suppose racism is all good and wonderful to you as long as it's being done by a liberal President against white people who by the way voted for him by a majority. That's the liberal racist agenda you're promoting but that's ok isn't it? Many of Obama's appointees were as racist as they come including Erik Holder. They weren't white supremacists but they were no less racists. Obama and his appointees couldn't be neutral on racial matters if their lives depended on it.
If Obama's speaking out against race inequality in America makes him a racist, then you'd have to agree that Trump's speaking out against American values, his running a campaign on the platform that America is not great (That was the ENTIRE basis of his platform, MAGA), makes him anti-American.

If speaking out against racial inequality is, by your definition, racism, then please let us know exactly what Obama SHOULD HAVE DONE to address these issues to your satisfaction. And if you say there were no issues to address, then you will have zero credibility with everyone, other than the actual racists.

Let's hear your solution!

Old 10-25-2017, 11:38 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,029,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Why do you assume that a man who barely eked out an electoral college win, and who lost the popular vote by millions, is an automatic shoe-in for reelection? Wishful thinking? Delusion?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:40 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,088,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Why do you assume that a man who barely eked out an electoral college win, and who lost the popular vote by millions, is an automatic shoe-in for reelection? Wishful thinking? Delusion?
Losing the popular vote is irrelevant. If the Dems can't find a reason to differentiate themselves from watered down Republicans, they won't get people interested enough to vote for them. As a result, Trump could very well win again.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:41 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,579,262 times
Trump won't run again or he will be primaried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies