Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If you voted for Trump do you wish you could change your vote?
Yes. I wish I'd voted for Hillary or someone else knowing Hillary would have won. 18 10.53%
The jury is still out 6 3.51%
No. I still think I made the best choice among the ones I had 147 85.96%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 07:19 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
OR the way Trump is systematically destroying our culture and our country right now. Trump has a 36% approval rating at the present time. You guys who love Trump are dwindling!
The lower the approval rating, the better. Approval today means supporting abortion, gay marriage, illegal immigration, and NOT hold people accountable. A President in favor of what I just mentioned would have a high approval rating, but not from me.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:58 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
This is a pretty fair statement. She is not well liked. And, I am putting this mildly. Only HRC could have lost to Trump.
Hillary had 3 million more votes than Trump. The reason Hillary lost was because the Russians interfered. It will all come out when the FBI publishes its investigation.

Old 04-05-2017, 08:47 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,592 times
Quote:
Hillary had 3 million more votes than Trump. The reason Hillary lost was because the Russians interfered. It will all come out when the FBI publishes its investigation.
Plus, Comey came out about 11 days before the selection and said he had evidence against Hillary. Give me a break. Trump, took that statement and ran with it.

Sadly for America, Trump is our leader. Do Trump believers really think he is good for our country?

Pence may be a better leader; time will tell. I would not have voted for him; but he seems level headed. I think he will put his own beliefs aside, and do what is best.

What surprised me the most this time around, is the number of bigots and people that are so against women's rights. Trump has taken us back at least a hundred years.

That stupid wall would pay for health coverage and cures for diseases................that wall is a billion dollar boondoggle. (Whatever that is.)

Old 04-05-2017, 10:51 AM

22,470 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Plus, Comey came out about 11 days before the selection and said he had evidence against Hillary. Give me a break. Trump, took that statement and ran with it.

Sadly for America, Trump is our leader. Do Trump believers really think he is good for our country?

Pence may be a better leader; time will tell. I would not have voted for him; but he seems level headed. I think he will put his own beliefs aside, and do what is best.

What surprised me the most this time around, is the number of bigots and people that are so against women's rights. Trump has taken us back at least a hundred years.

That stupid wall would pay for health coverage and cures for diseases................that wall is a billion dollar boondoggle. (Whatever that is.)
Per the bolded --- Oh gimme a break! No such thing has happened.

Old 04-05-2017, 10:58 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,639,531 times
Quote:
The Russians didn't rig the Democratic primaries, the DNC did. The Russians didn't send those e-mails, Hillary Clinton did.

Hillary Clinton didn't give a **** about the Mid-West because she thought she had the votes. They in return turned their backs on Hillary. I'm glad she lost in the long run. Hillary Clinton tried to buy an election and got burned. She had 3 million more votes and still had less than 50% of the votes.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:02 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Obama got an 8 year shot and Democrats have the audacity to judge Trump on a couple of months with Liberals so far up his ass trying to prevent him from doing anything that will help the American people.

8 years of Obama and his Liberal policies and this country and the world is a MESS!

People are disgusted with the extremist Democratic party, and the left's constant attacks are not going to get their vote.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:23 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
WRONG.

Hillary lost because she ignored, or didn't realize, that the electoral vote decides the election. Not the popular vote.

QUIT CRYING!!!!

Old 04-05-2017, 11:25 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:

That stupid wall would pay for health coverage.

Please explain how.

The wall will cost $30 billion or so, one time.

Do you know how much we spend on healthcare and how fast those costs continue to increase, year after year after year?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:26 AM

727 posts, read 390,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Another thread asked whether or not Trump voters are happy with Trump. IMO that's not the real question. The real question is do you wish you could change your vote. Since Hillary is the only other candidate that could have won and would have won if any third party candidate had taken votes from Trump
Considering how we voted back in almost every establishment politician besides president, Trump or Clinton or Stein or Johnson wouldn't matter.

What the past election said is the voters are sick and tired of establishment politics at the presidential level but are fine with establishment politics at every other level. By voting that way, corruption remained alive and well and pumped up on steroids. The so-called anti-establishment Trump couldn't resist the untold wealth waved in his face and has caved like a child in a candy store. He will leave office far wealthier than he entered.

If we had actually cleaned house, top to bottom, we could be working toward really getting rid of the corruption in politics and bringing this country back to where it should be with "one man-one vote" and not "one dollar - one vote", like we have now. As long as money rules Washington, whoever holds the office of president matters little.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:36 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,639,531 times
Quote:

We have women in congress. We have women governors. We have women in CEO positions. We have women business owners. Women can vote. Women can drive. Women are allowed in combat roles in the military. Women don't have to be supervised by a man at all times. Women don't have to adhere to a dress code. Women are favored in divorce cases.

Women are allowed maternity leave at work. Affirmative Action exists so you don't have to be the best candidate available in order to be considered for a job position. Women accuse a man for rape, the man is guilty until proven guilty. Women have a lighter sentence when it involves underage sex oppose to their male counterparts. Women aren't being beaten with a leather strap in public.

Hillary Clinton wasn't going to shake things up in Washington. She was part of the problem. Her being a woman wasn't going to chang anything. Give Donald Trump the opportunity to fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies