Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 11:25 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times

Advertisements

You are making the same such mistake that the Republican primary candidates and Democrats for Hillary made. Do not take President Trump literally, but you better take him seriously.

This childish, turning literal words into an un nuanced statement or position, only enables your and the rest of the progressive liberal cabal's denial.

You'll prove my observation by your response, I'm sure. You cannot help it. It is part of your DNA makeup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
It sure is clear that you like to pick and choose what you have pre-decided is evidence.

There is absolutely NO evidence that Obama was wiretapping or conducted surveillance on Trump, contrary to what Trump Tweeted.

What there is evidence is that, according to that left-wing publication, The National Review:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2017, 11:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The over the top biases of the channels has caused these channels to not being seen as journalism and just a bunch of dumb hosts who are the extended arm of Obama and Clinton.

Even with being part of the Obama/ Clinton clan and having so much power, they couldn't win the election.

Now we have Obamagate and unmasking which is a crime th way it seems to have been done.

This goes back to when Trump not even had announced to run for the presidency and no Russian relations were part of the unmasking

Susan Rice seems to be behind it which means Obama was part of it.

Meanwhile the mainstream garbage media is quiet.
Just wait until they can't be quiet any longer.

Does anyone still hear "tax returns"? That was a boomerang in the mainstream media's face so the mainstream media go MIA on that one!

None of them have reported on the 1800 high level pedophile arrests around the USA, either.(Intel from Weiners computer)

Old 04-03-2017, 11:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
It may be legal for Susan Rice to snoop with her clearance, but what business, or reason does an Obama staffer, with ties to the Clinton campaign to go snooping and then when she thinks she found the Holy Grail, go leak it to the world without masking names of US Citizens. Was she just that ignorant about the 4th amendment and masking names of US citizens and the penalty that comes with it... No probation, no parole.

Is this something she took upon herself to snoop on? or just to leak out unmasked?

Old 04-03-2017, 11:39 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
Who knew what, when?

You think maybe the National Security Advisor might have mentioned this to the President?

The President?

Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It may be legal for Susan Rice to snoop with her clearance, but what business, or reason does an Obama staffer, with ties to the Clinton campaign to go snooping and then when she thinks she found the Holy Grail, go leak it to the world without masking names of US Citizens. Was she just that ignorant about the 4th amendment and masking names of US citizens and the penalty that comes with it... No probation, no parole.

Is this something she took upon herself to snoop on? or just to leak out unmasked?

Old 04-03-2017, 11:43 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I was hoping for something major source other than Zero Hedge but thank you.
They also have it on gateway pundit if that is any better.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:48 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

I've never been a Rice fan at all--can't stand her, but where is the proof that she leaked it? Has anyone actually testified to this or is it all 'leaked' info from unnamed sources? Cause you know how Donald feels about unnamed sources and leaking--Sad!

Old 04-03-2017, 11:51 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
I love this comment:

"...Susan Rice seems to be behind it which means Obama was part of it..."

So it follows, of course, that anything Mike Flynn or Paul Manafort is guilty of, Trump is a part of it, no?

Old 04-03-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Zero Hedge was not mentioned in anything I posted. What is this you are doing?

Just because certain media outlets neglect to report an account does not mean it does not exist.

2 White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports

Mr. Nunes has acknowledged that the incidental intelligence gathering on Trump associates last year was not necessarily unlawful, and that it was not specifically directed at Mr. Trump or people close to him. American intelligence agencies typically monitor foreign officials of allied and hostile countries, and they routinely sweep up communications linked to Americans who may be taking part in the conversation or are being spoken about.

The real issue, Mr. Nunes has said, was that he could figure out the identities of Trump associates from reading reports about intercepted communications that were shared among Obama administration officials with top security clearances.
This came out days ago.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The so-called NEWS I thought had a duty to the public to report relevant news and to keep us informed. Not just to try to scare us, anger us and get us to consume?

They are all guilty of this. Something needs to be done.
Apparently, they don't go looking for news on the far right sites.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:00 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
You are making the same such mistake that the Republican primary candidates and Democrats for Hillary made. Do not take President Trump literally, but you better take him seriously.

This childish, turning literal words into an un nuanced statement or position, only enables your and the rest of the progressive liberal cabal's denial.

You'll prove my observation by your response, I'm sure. You cannot help it. It is part of your DNA makeup.
Let me understand what you are trying to say, 'I shouldn't take the words coming from the President's brain literally?'

I think I have hit on why he is so popular with his cult -- he says actual words and each cult member interprets the words in whatever meaning that they want to hear those words. However, it isn't "childish" to insist that when a president says something specific, he be held to what he actually said. That's the standard we have had forever. The problem is that Trump's use of words is merely to get what he wants. He doesn't stand behind his words. His promises are fungible and what he says can't be counted on. His word is not his bond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies