Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 07:14 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times

Advertisements

TIC: The US should implement a Rapid Construction Force, cross the Rio Grande into Mexico with the Rapid Deployment Force, and rapidly build the wall on their side, with automatic gun turrets mounted on top.

Liberals would eventually be happy with this because the river would start cleaning itself because the pollutants from the Mexican side would be shutoff.
[/tongue in cheek]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 09:01 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,509,374 times
Default illogical

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
"If I have to get a lawyer, I will"

Poor Trump voter. They don't know getting a lawyer will not be enough. A liberal judge will be needed as well
It is fun to joke and all but there is no logic to your statement. You think it is funny that a US citizen's house who voted for Trump will now be on the Mexico side and you think only a liberal judge can help her?

This makes no sense at all. If we are to assume most of us are adults trying to figure out adult issues and solve them together then all of us no matter what political party should have sympathy for this women's plight. She is an American citizen whose house is in the wrong spot. How is her problem no different than the person who has a ranch and they want to take it for imminent domain, which is wrong?

I think we need to be smart enough to see the real issues and not be divided by names of parties or who someone voted for. How can we get any improvement in society if we are just making snap decisions based on knee jerk reactions? You leave yourself open to superstition, politics and rampant ignorance-don't fall for it.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:03 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,509,374 times
Default Illegals can't vote-Dude. No logic in your statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
We need to deport all the illegals before '18. They'll have no chance. The dems would end up losing control of Southern California because their voter support in that region is mostly illegals/hispanics. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about it being turned into a third world dump like parts of Los Angeles.
Illegals can't vote-Dude. No logic in your statement.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:36 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy View Post
Illegals can't vote-Dude. No logic in your statement.

Well Dude, illegals can't lawfully vote but there is evidence that some do anyway. The anchor babies of illegals sure can that are old enough and who do you think they are going to vote for? Need a hint?

Old 04-25-2017, 01:36 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side

Hilarious.

These people give no second thought of hurting others are somehow oblivious to the fact that the sword they use could be a double edged one. Tt makes me happy to see trump voters having it blow up in their face.

Sorry , she deserves what she gets ,Karma is a #####.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies