Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 04:46 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Please do tell where I claimed there was Russian collusion. I said only that the FBI is investigating because Comey testified as to that.

Clinton committed NO crime and Comey was well aware of that. He hung her out to dry anyway. Only the most AVID Clinton haters believe she was guilty of a crime.

It's cute that you call others partisan but whatev.

Hw many times does this have to be posted before some of you wake up.

Only PARTISANS deny it.

Read this and tell us that Hillary committed NO crime.

Did she RECEIVE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL on her private server? YES!

Did she HAVE CLASSIFIED material on her private server? YES!

Did she SEND CLASSIFIED material from he private server? YES!

This IS the LAW she violated per COMEY's owns words

"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligencepermits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true
. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands
, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 05:04 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
LOL. Putingate = Podesta and Hillary....

There is so much here for anyone willing to investigate.

Panama Papers Reveal Clinton

Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K To End US Sanctions On Russia | The Daily Caller

Hillary

Biden, Kerry and Their Sons Paid Big Money by Ukraine Gas Company

Can't wait for the dirty laundry to be aired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies