Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 11:04 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Trumpland must be a happy place where all your delluded fantasies come true! Does the OP seriously think people are falling for lies like this??? It's so amusing to watch the Trumpettes throw out everything they can to try and deflect from the truth. The Orange One is sinking and there's nothing they can do about it.
Funny thing is, yesterday they showed Susan Rice on TV and she had an orange hue too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 11:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They can't answer question. They haven't managed to answer question since they started bleating about it months ago.

Now the entire story turns out to be made up by "experts" hired by Debbie Wasseman Schultz. This speaks for itself. They will now drop it just like they dropped the income tax thing once exposed by Rachael Maddow that proved several of their deranged mimes completely wrong.

They must like losing. LOL
What question can't they answer?

LOL.

Blaming an FBI investigation on DWS. Now THAT is original. Credit ya that one. DWS made Jeff Sessions LIE about his meetings with Russians? DWS made Mike Flynn step down?

That DWS is just ONE stinkin powerful woman, I tell ya.

Today's Kremlin talking points?

Old 04-06-2017, 11:22 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sorry, but wanting the tax return is connected to the Russian hacking and them trying to influence our election investigation.
Well, we already got Hillys tax return, and it showed she was clearly bought off by the Saudi govt and liberals still voted for her.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:31 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
I like to see both sides of an argument before I pass judgement and so far all I can find about Obama wire tapping Trump are some statements from Wikileaks and some warrant with everything blacked out. Well heck it looks official, I'm sure someone will believe it's linked to Obama illegally wire tapping Trump. I will do more research on this, just like all of the deflection and allegations from team Trump to point a finger anywhere but in their direction. But hey, fair is fair and every lead false or true must be explored.

While all of this nonsense is being discussed we are seriously close to going to war with Syria and North Korea. What about what's going on with the EPA and Dow Chemical? Does anybody know who Andrew Liveris is who serves on Trumps manufacturing council? Do you know what 13777 Trump's executive order on enforcing the EPA regulatory reform is? Andrew Liveris was given the pen used to sign this order by Trump. Seriously, read about it.

In the mean time....Look over there. Pay no attention to what's really going on in our country. Lets go back to name calling and petty arguments.

Who wants to play fill in the blank? Yes you do, don't make me come over there.

Erik Prince is an unofficial advisor and lurks in the shadows of the white house. Have you heard of blackwater? Also an interesting read. Okay here is the fill in the blank. Erik Prince's sister is _________ and she is our new unqualified __________. There you go, now go on back to your name calling and unpatriotic factless deflections while our country remains the play ground of the 1%.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:43 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Here we go, everyone who disliked Obama or challenged his policies are racist or somehow islamaphobes.
Sorry, the minute you went there the rest of your argument went right into the waste bin...
I can disagree with someone with calling him a muslim, communist, monkey etc right?

Old 04-06-2017, 01:48 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You're either too young to remember or ignorant of history.

The vitriol stepped up when Bush was being hung in effigy in the streets, people were claiming that Bush blew up the dikes because he hated black people and a nationally recognized "journalist " on a major network knowingly presented forged documents as real.
The journalist was fired.

I don't even know what you are talking about blowing up dikes, never heard that before. Worst I heard was Kanye West saying that Bush didn't care about black people. Kanye west wasn't posing as a journalist. Mark "Obama is a tyrant" Levine is posing as a journalist and millions of people actually think he's telling them the truth.

And, I don't see Dan Rather or Kanye West winning a nomination for President.

Trump was leading an actual fraudulent attack against Obama.

Old 04-06-2017, 01:53 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Well, the level of vitriol stepped up to unprecedented levels when the black guy with the funny name got into office, won by 10 million votes, and was called illegitimate for 8 years, including by the now CURRENT President of the United States. Said President who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and who is far and away the most crass, belligerent jerk ever to have been elected to a national office...despite what your talk radio gods may tell you, no sane person views Barrack Obama in the same light as Donald Trump in terms of lack of Presidential tact.

If you don't remember, I can pull up a couple of thousand threads here of what went on during Obamas term. The level of hyperbole was astounding about what a "tyrant" he was.

You reap what you sew. Would I like if some on the left would take the high road? Sure. Can I really blame anyone after 8 years of the same thing against a much less reprehensible President? No.
they -still- cant believe they lost.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:01 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sanity? You're talking about liberals. Sanity does not apply.
From the party that voted an inexperienced man child celebrity to the Presidency? I'm not sure you know who the insane ones actually are.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:05 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Well, the level of vitriol stepped up to unprecedented levels when the black guy with the funny name got into office, won by 10 million votes, and was called illegitimate for 8 years, including by the now CURRENT President of the United States. Said President who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and who is far and away the most crass, belligerent jerk ever to have been elected to a national office...despite what your talk radio gods may tell you, no sane person views Barrack Obama in the same light as Donald Trump in terms of lack of Presidential tact.

If you don't remember, I can pull up a couple of thousand threads here of what went on during Obamas term. The level of hyperbole was astounding about what a "tyrant" he was.

You reap what you sew. Would I like if some on the left would take the high road? Sure. Can I really blame anyone after 8 years of the same thing against a much less reprehensible President? No.
Perhaps you've forgotten the level of vitriol was stepped up when the crook from Texas with the famous last name got into office? Remember the D's physically attacking his motorcade on inauguration night so that for the first time in our history, the POTUS couldn't get out of his limousine? Perhaps you've forgotten the level of vitriol that led the D's to post more than 3.5 million unique photoshopped images of Bush as Hitler or in Nazi garb? Perhaps you've forgotten the cheering from the left when the foreign reporter threw a show at Bush's head? I had never seen anything like that in my life & I despise the guy.

Obama, who I also despise got more of the same.

The left though, has taken to to a new level with their rabid, frothing over Trump. For many, it's no longer opposition, but a state of mental illness, imo. Never before have I heard people openly calling for the POTUS to be killed, for the WH to be bombed, for the voters of one US political party to physically attack the voters of another, for a coup 'd'etat, for entire opposition party to have their elections overturned, for Supreme Court appointments to be halted, for Marshall Law to be imposed, etc. That's all unprecedented.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:06 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
On the other side, it could be said that y'all who are doing your best to take down Trump and/or make the U.S. ungovernable ( a statement that has been made by the Alt-left) are just paid shills by Soros and his ilk.

Isn't that just as fair an accusation as the one you're putting forth?

What is happening between the two parties, the vitriol, lack of any cooperation and complete obstructionism only due to PARTY line politics (not at all about what's right or wrong) will be the death of this nation.

I fear we're watching the spiral happen before our eyes, like a slow motion plane crash...
I've been watching this slow motion crash for the past 30 years!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies