Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2017, 02:55 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times

Advertisements

I've read many of the comments, and people continue in their swatting as if they are swinging at gnat's and flies swarming over an abandoned picnic table.

Hooked on the drama of tib bit news, rather than looking the the underlying premise, and the over riding principles, of what is a Democracy, how it functions and what are the tenets that give it substance, and ignoring the very elements that both support and strengthen democracy; which is: the very basics of the Christianity Principles of God premise which was of claim in the founding of what composed the Constitution, and we print that on our money, "In God We Trust"..... Yet, we don't !!!! We get lost in the drama making of man, the conclusiveness of his choices which drives his actions, that do no adhere to the principles which has sustained us as a claimed Democracy for Centuries and Decades.

Most are satisfied at the utterance they spew from and about the drama spins, and they move on. The elements of results compound itself, and when man does awaken, he finds himself in the midst of chaos and a changed premise in the very society he calls and makes his home.

That is what become a raw truth,...... when we live far less than what we claim to believe in, and thing a Sunday morning entertainment fest will serve to deliver us salvation. How many walk away, having learned any point or made effort to improve anything Other than contribute to the profit intake for the Sunday session. Often the intake serves none beyond itself, as a Church and its selected. In the society of today, Churches have moved away from communities, and build in distances from communities, wherefore it is beholding unto no community, and often there are many who does not make process to contribute to uplift any community, but they enrich the pastor, and speak of the pastor as if they stand above God, whom the pastors role is only to teach the words of God, that a congregation may be enlighten and move about making good the best he can in the life and community of society.

Yep, its a bit to think about, but most will find nothing but disgust at the subject... because many proclaim, such talk and reference to such things of God premise, is reserved for Sunday Morning in the building called Churches. Once let loose from there, how dare anyone bring up God premise, everything switches tracks, and now its all about mans collusion's and violations of the very same rules he claimed to establish for fairness and the promote engagement to gain consensus.
The Republican Congress, just blew that out with their so called "Nuclear Options".. !!!!! that meant to completely destroy is!!.... If he will destroy that, what is there between him unleashing such nuclear options upon and against the same mankind, that protocol of governance process was designed to protect.

It's amazing how shallow people thing, and then wonder how did such mass calamity suddenly overcome and destroy so much.. Never will they come to realizations, it was their supporting disposition, that set it loose.....

On your judgement day, its not very likely that God would utilize brevity when one has to answer for their conduct of their living experiences. I doubt that the saying " Lord, I just did not have the time".... will be words that being the graces of salvation.

Was it of such urgency in need to fire off 59 missiles, without taking the time to gain consensus among the people who make up these United States. The Office of President, is one of a presiding officer, which infer's by its title, that it is of and part of a committee of many.

America, has not installed a King, nor has it designated a Dictator.... yet, by all appearances and acceptance of current conduct of the general populations, they have accepted one as being a Dictator, with an ink pen.... dominating America and its Governance.

These are the same rabid republican who cried foul anytime a pursuit even for the commonality of gaining consensus was pursued by the previous president. They cried and whined when he would not push a bully stomping go off the deep lusting for an international fight and called him weak, because he respected the basis of diplomacy and multi nation unity, before taking an actions that impacts the global community.

Yes, people.... you've elected to be over taken by a Dictator, and then pretending it ain't so, while you have sanctioned his roles repeatedly as being your Desired Dictator.

DICTATOR TRUMP, Ruler over the American Land and Master over its People. So... You, like the ring of how that sounds? because you evidently like the conduct of him functioning in such a manner.

Each of your can rush out and Thank Russia, for buying and playing to your prejudices to give you your Desired Dictator an Entire Country to Rule Over..... now, that's you cliche' "new normal" as you call it when you submit your acceptance of such.

Now...most of you can get back to your two liner, 120 character, slap stick joke party.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 02:55 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,506,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Yep, that hat's on tight
Right back at ya.

We know the politics around that war at the time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...%80%93Iraq_war

So stop lying to me and yourself.

And how about those biological weapon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riegle_Report

Old 04-07-2017, 02:58 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
I think President Trump will destroy Assad and Putin.
So far he has been kissing Putin's feet and assuring everyone Assad is a good guy.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:59 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mplish-nothing

Old 04-07-2017, 02:59 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Reuters reporting that Syrian planes have been seen taking off from the airbase we just bombed and are now bombing the Homs countryside.

Hooray for $90 million wasted!
Don't worry, Trump will offer a portion of his salary to help defray the cost.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:00 PM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
So far he has been kissing Putin's feet and assuring everyone Assad is a good guy.
Are you arguing that Putin wanted this air strike and is a form of kissing Putin's feet?

So, Obama constantly threatening Assad was a way to offer Putin more flexibility?

Old 04-07-2017, 03:03 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I won't ever believe anything Moustafa Bayoumi says....

Old 04-07-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Don't worry, Trump will offer a portion of his salary to help defray the cost.
He already gave 25 cents to the Parks Service, so he still has 75 cents left. Of course he still has 9 months to earn it, before he can burn it.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Are you arguing that Putin wanted this air strike and is a form of kissing Putin's feet?
I stand by what I said. He has been spending lot of time kissing Putin's feet.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:05 PM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Reuters reporting that Syrian planes have been seen taking off from the airbase we just bombed and are now bombing the Homs countryside.

Hooray for $90 million wasted!
Weren't you the one that complained that I was anti-American for criticizing Obama for giving hundreds of millions of dollars in weapons to rebels - who then in turn handed it to ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc...?!

Yes, I oppose the strike. No, I don't fluctuate my red lines based on which party is doing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies