Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 05:24 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

On the Today show this morning Matt Lauer and Savanna Guthrie sat and listen quiet to expert after expert praising President Trump for his action and restrain not to do too much.

On top of that Russia is not in agreement with President Trump so no connection between President Trump and Putin/Russia could be made so there were the two hosts sitting and listening in shock and awe!

Priceless!

Not sure how it will take before they will make their usual 180!

They also showed Hillary saying that airport needs to be attacked which President Trump did so it seems liberals have one day of searching what and how to start the bashing again!

I'm not holding my breath of this being a new beginning as later today or tomorrow the bashing for sure will be started again.

Liberal Hollywood will probably be quiet too as the images of babies, toddles, kids and aldults being gassed like under Nazi germany is something we should be able to agree to that it is off limits and action needs to be taken and President Trump took action!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 05:27 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,756,463 times
This is just a ploy to get the heat off the orange clown.

Old 04-07-2017, 05:35 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,735,868 times
This isn't an issue that's divided along partisan lines. It's hawks vs. doves

Old 04-07-2017, 05:39 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,820,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
On the Today show this morning Matt Lauer and Savanna Guthrie sat and listen quiet to expert after expert praising President Trump for his action and restrain not to do too much.

On top of that Russia is not in agreement with President Trump so no connection between President Trump and Putin/Russia could be made so there were the two hosts sitting and listening in shock and awe!

Priceless!

Not sure how it will take before they will make their usual 180!

They also showed Hillary saying that airport needs to be attacked which President Trump did so it seems liberals have one day of searching what and how to start the bashing again!

I'm not holding my breath of this being a new beginning as later today or tomorrow the bashing for sure will be started again.

Liberal Hollywood will probably be quiet too as the images of babies, toddles, kids and aldults being gassed like under Nazi germany is something we should be able to agree to that it is off limits and action needs to be taken and President Trump took action!
Trump seems to have make a 180 on this issue in just days.

Old 04-07-2017, 05:49 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,884,828 times
There's a difference between being a candidate with limited intel and sitting in the big chair with more in depth intel. I see a lot of 180s going around. Those that thought obama made the right call with his red line and those opposed to the idea at the time. Now it seems to me to be the other way around for the most part. I guess it all depends on if either was your president or not. Simply human nature. Now we sit back and see what happens with the "usual suspects".

Old 04-07-2017, 05:58 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Fascinating. Lots of Trump haters liking this and Trumpers grumbling about staying out and how much it cost.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump seems to have make a 180 on this issue in just days.

You don't remember Trump talking about Obama announcing his intentions to the world, laying out all the plans?
"I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't say a thing, or say something totally opposite and then BOOM!"

Old 04-07-2017, 06:01 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post

This is not Bill Clinton launching missiles to change the subject about Monica Lewinsky or his sexual assault of women.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:02 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,674,903 times
About time he begins to govern and move on from campaign mode. I applaud this move.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:10 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
Right. I suppose Assad is in on it too, timing his gas attack on civilians to help Trump and sacrificing his airbase to do so. Man, you really need to get a clue or get out of your bubble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies