Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 08:26 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,122,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Profiling Project is funded by Republican Lobbyist Jack Burkman who filed a lawsuit against D.C. Police demanding release of police records, including body cam and surveillance video, which isn't standard police policy in open homicide cases.
Funded by a Republican lobbyist but it's supposed to be an independent group? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:00 PM

30,030 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Maybe this will help.

That is not what they heard! He recanted and said that the Fox News station told him this and then he repeated it. Fake News.

Here's a thought. Maybe Sean Hannity hired a hit man so that he could then put forth his ridiculous conspiracy theories and up his ratings by nabbing some of the more paranoid people out there.

"Wheeler has since completely recanted his story, both in the press and in a private message to Rich’s family.

The private investigator told other outlets the Fox reporter essentially put words in his mouth by giving him information that he then repeated in an on-camera interview. "That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate,” ...
I don't understand the motivation of the left to try to squash this. Let it play out. If it turns out it is really just a robbery gone wrong I will accept that. But the trashing of anyone who doubts the robbery gone wrong story disturbs me. Seems like you are just pawns to the DNC.

And yes Wheeler backed off with the threat of a cease and desist filing from the families attorneys and the prospect of being sued by the family. If the family is not interesting in fighting the battle then why should he?

Slain DNC Staffer's Family Orders Blabbing Detective to 'Cease and Desist' - NBC News

You hire someone to do a job and they come up with information that is not to your liking this is the result. Proves nothing. Interesting how NBC news has to throw their own spin on the story with the "blabbing" comment. No bias at all.

Old 06-22-2017, 12:05 AM

14,890 posts, read 12,049,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
The family said they don't believe it was a robbery, that they wanted the police body camera footage of Set Rich speaking to the police after the shooting released, they wanted the video of the shooting released, they hiring a P.I. to investigate & thanked people on the internet for trying to help them solve the case. Then the DNC assigned a "Democratic Crisis Public Relations" consultant to handle all their communications & instantly that man started releasing statements contradicting everything the family had been saying. It's been months since the family has spoken their own words. The left is intentionally twisting any type of legitimate concern over this assassination into a conspiracy theory. Why doesn't the left care about solving this case? How much money has the DNC offered for information leading to the arrest of the killers? None of course. For some reason they desperately want this to be swept under the rug.

Crimes like murder need to be solved, especially one with National security implications like this. If and it's a big if, but IF Seth Rich was the leaker, as has been claimed by three alleged witnesses, then that means our threats of military action against Russia, calling their hacking "an act of war", kicking all the Russian diplomats out of the country, confiscating the Russian embassy, etc. have all been misguided. We're on the brink of war with Russia now & any reasonable person would want to be absolutely certain it was they who leaked those emails to Wikileaks before we make a mistake that can't be corrected.

Last thing....imagine James Comey or Robert Mueller showed up dead? **** in the back twice, while strolling through a park at 4am. No money stolen, no cell phone stolen, no jewelry stolen, nothing. Imagine the police refused to release the video of the shooting, or the police body-cam footage of the dying man speaking to the police. Would you say "Nothing to see here, move along."? I sincerely doubt it.
Depends on who did the killing.

Old 06-22-2017, 12:23 AM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What don't you get with the family. They have accepted his death....so leave them alone to grief without all your conspiracy theories. You guys are like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.....enough.... leave these people alone
Leave these people alone???? What in the world are you going on about? No one is personally contacting the family, I doubt they are on this forum reading this discussion and if they are, they can choose to stop reading.

I have a better idea. Instead of deflecting in order to take the heat off of the filthy clinton crime family and telling people to not discuss issues on a forum designed to discuss the issues, how about you take a hike and leave the discussions to those interested in the truth. mkay

Old 06-22-2017, 09:26 AM

700 posts, read 636,846 times
Please reveal to us the evidence that Seth Rich leaked DNC documents and/or that he was murdered by Hillary Clinton or anyone else involved with the DNC.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:19 AM

10,077 posts, read 6,372,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
Please reveal to us the evidence that Seth Rich leaked DNC documents and/or that he was murdered by Hillary Clinton or anyone else involved with the DNC.
Oh please. They don't need no steekin' evidence. Conspiracy theories are much more exciting!

Old 06-22-2017, 12:34 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,733,148 times
Quote:
Three separate people have all claimed to have first hand knowledge of him being the leaker. I think that would be a good place to start. It would also be helpful to take a look at his laptop.

If a man was murdered in his home & nothing was stolen, then three separate people stepped forward claiming the wife had just taken out a million dollar life insurance policy on him, should those people be interviewed & the life insurance claim be checked into? Or would you say, leave the poor woman alone?

Old 06-22-2017, 01:59 PM

700 posts, read 636,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Three separate people have all claimed to have first hand knowledge of him being the leaker. I think that would be a good place to start. It would also be helpful to take a look at his laptop.

If a man was murdered in his home & nothing was stolen, then three separate people stepped forward claiming the wife had just taken out a million dollar life insurance policy on him, should those people be interviewed & the life insurance claim be checked into? Or would you say, leave the poor woman alone?
Who would those people be? Assange himself is playing the could be/couldn't be ploy to cajole donations. Rod Wheeler's claims turned out to be nothing more than information he received from a Fox "news" reporter who in turn received information from an unnamed "federal investigator" with an unknown relation to the case and I'd assume the third person is Kim Dotcom whose reputation speaks for itself.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:48 AM

37,937 posts, read 17,805,641 times
Quote:
Assange said wikileaks will not give up the name of sources.

1. Some think in a round about way Assange alluded to it being Rich.
2. Former UK Ambassador “I know who leaked them,” Murray told the Guardian. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider.”

No one credible has stated as a fact that Rich was the leaker.

No evidence on hillary authorizing the hit. It looks to be a murder and people think it's strange that it was classified as a robbery. So people think there is a cover up.
It's strange the DNC has shown little interest. Could be they think it's a robbery.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:58 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,122,698 times
I think Jared Kushner killed Seth Rich. Having zero proof seems to be evidence, and therefore, he is the most likely person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.