Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 12:23 AM

26,732 posts, read 22,409,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Of course. Who do you think the "rebels" are?

I think it's a "moderate facade" with radicals in their midst, that will "establish ties" with Isis once the goal of "opposition" is reached.
Quote:
It's basically ISIS and now we are helping them overthrow Assad so they can take over all of Syria.
Since Saudis ( whose Mecca some here are suggesting to nuke,) are praising Trump for his attack, I can see where it's all going to...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 03:05 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,666,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...stop with the bravado. If given the chance to do that, you wouldn't push the button if i gave you a million dollars to do it and you know it. Even if i gave you a billion, you STILL wouldn't do it.

Americans couldn't leave the country after that happened. This country would have to become a fortress even within our own borders. No mall, bridge, supermarket, tunnel, railroad or much of anything else would be safe.

The whole "bomb Mecca" thing is a bunch of hoooey. None of you would do it if you had the chance.
We both know that it is the one thing that will make every single Muslim on the planet stop whatever they are doing and seek revenge on the nation that did so. One has to wonder, what is the single event someone can do to Americans that would make them drop everything and seek revenge if it were done to them?

Old 04-10-2017, 07:21 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,238,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
And the religion of peace strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Looks like at least 26 people killed and at least 50 were injured in explosion in church at Palm Sunday mass.

The Religion of Peace strikes again.

This incident follows a bombing at Cairo's largest Coptic cathedral this past December that killed at least 25 people and wounded 49, many of them women and children and an April 1 bomb attack that targeted a police training center wounding 16 people.
Yes, the Religion of Peace does strike again.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...t-victims.html

Quote:
Egyptian men and women rushed to mosques in Tanta to donate blood for people injured in Sunday’s deadly blast, which struck the Coptic Christian Church earlier in the day.

Mohammed Ahmad Hassan, a Tanta resident, said loudspeakers were used to call on people in the city to head to mosques and donate blood to help those injured by the attack. The call came bloods stocks at the hospitals were beginning to run out.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Blame the followers that read their Holy Words literally.
That's funny.

Our priest's sermon at my Christian church was exactly about this topic yesterday. He warned against it. For Christians. Reading their Bibles. In America.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Some of my Christian friends posted on this today. Asking for prayers. I asked them where their concern was when we blew up a hospital. That I had saw no one ask for prayers for these people.

I've had no one reply.

And I doubt you ever will.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Not in the last 50 years.

KKK kills maybe 10 people a year anymore. Muslim linked radicals kill 100,000+ easily
KKK = crackpots in small numbers.
ISIS and other groups = functioning widely across countries with wide public support.

The scale is grossly off. Does that mean muslims are bad? Nope. But it means that much of the muslim population is in countries rooted in the 16th century.

In short, it's not the religion so much as the poltiical climate of the countries where they are imbedded.

To try to equate ISIS to the KKK in terms of scale is horrifying. Please include your support for this in any response.

I'd like to see a citation regarding the 100,000 people killed by Muslim extremists per year statement.

Old 04-10-2017, 07:31 AM

5,724 posts, read 3,238,588 times
and liberals want more of them in our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Looks like at least 26 people killed and at least 50 were injured in explosion in church at Palm Sunday mass.

The Religion of Peace strikes again.

This incident follows a bombing at Cairo's largest Coptic cathedral this past December that killed at least 25 people and wounded 49, many of them women and children and an April 1 bomb attack that targeted a police training center wounding 16 people.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:21 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,122,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
We both know that it is the one thing that will make every single Muslim on the planet stop whatever they are doing and seek revenge on the nation that did so. One has to wonder, what is the single event someone can do to Americans that would make them drop everything and seek revenge if it were done to them?
I can't think of a single thing.

Old 04-10-2017, 02:20 PM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Guess Who
Hindus??

Old 04-10-2017, 02:42 PM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Of course, this would be many Egyptians, especially those who support El-Sisi. I'm sure there aren't many Muslim Brotherhood supporters in the bunch. Thanks goodness there was a Coup and that the evil Bastard Morsi was overthrown or there would be little hope for many Coptics in Egypt who used to work side by side with Muslim friends. Funny how many Middle Eastern Countries are better off under more Secular Dictators than Religious fundamentalist.

Coptic Bishop: Egypt's Christians Attacked 'Every Two or Three Days' - Raymond Ibrahim

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/w...tack.html?_r=2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies