Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 03:09 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

Wow, are you children still talking about this non-story? Must be a lot of retired folks or unemployed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2017, 03:32 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WoW! MSM Double Standard, aka Trump Derangement rears it's head again.

MSNBC said in 2013 That Hitler did not use Chemical Weapons.

Flashback - MSNBC's Chris Matthews: 'Hitler Didn't Use Chemical Weapons' (VIDEO)
Amazing, isn't it? How the unhinged left finds yet a new way to get dumber every day.

They're laughing stocks and doing their damnedest to keep it that way. I hope they never stop....as they don't have a ghost of a chance of seeing the inside of the White House again until they do.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:32 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
All evidence says he is.

Anyone who requires a severe drubbing for days after an incredibly stupid comment before he finally offers a simple apology is not intelligent. if Spicer was smarter, it would have taken him 5 seconds to realize his mistake, not days and days.
Nope. It does not.

But I do get that Trump haters are left with nothing but hateful personal attacks. After being proved wrong endlessly, this is all they have left.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:53 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
i don't recall hitler ever personally gassing anyone.
wth?????

Old 04-13-2017, 03:54 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
I found it coincidental.

All i did was replace the name Spicer with the name MSNBC (which we were previously comparing) & your beef with Spicer was/is exactly my beef with MSNBC (& CNN, ABC, WaPo & NYTs).
Then state so.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:28 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
Really? Really???????? Unfortunately, for ALL of us, this isn't elementary school. When Trump and his cohorts/spokespeople are supposedly the "Leaders" of the Free World" they simply cannot afford to drop clangers like that. "Someone made a mistake...." - jeeez - these are high stakes games and if you're playing at the world table you can't afford to fluff a few hands. This isn't just the United States watching the fumbles - it's the whole world.
So go and kill him if it makes you feel better. Obviously by now he's not resigning, and is not getting fired.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:17 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Is Spicer "stupid"? Nope.
OMG! I agree with WaldoKitty. Stop the presses!

Well, I just agree with this one sentence. lol I've tried jobs that were a bad fit for me and I'm no idiot.

I just wish people would stop trying to defend what he said. It was wrong, stupid and very offensive. However, he made a sincere apology and went on CNN which took a little chutzpah, since Wolf Blitzer was born in Germany and is the son of Auschwitz survivors. So we should stop talking about it. (she writes as she posts another comment.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:42 PM

12 posts, read 17,849 times
If the war was 1939-1945,how do you suppose it is that there are 100's PRE-WAR media articles of 6 million Jews being exterminated,murdered,dying in holocausts...
Do you even know who owns your media,and do you believe all those lies too?

Here is a 1912 article from The American Jewish Yearbook.."exterminate 6 million Jews"
http://balder.org/judea/billeder-jud...-Book-1911.jpg
----------------------------
A 1919 article by the former Governor of NY Martin H. Glynn "The Crucifixion of the Jews must stop" ."6 million Jews dying in a holocaust" http://www.seder-olam.info/seder-ola...caust-1919.JPG
--------------------------------------------

Jews have officially claimed that Nazis turned them into lamp shades,soap,axle grease,road grit,house slippers, and couches,and book ends,and tobacco pouches,and chandeliers,and many other house hold appliances..lolo
To call people stupid,when you in fact are still caught up in a web of lies,and can't figure out how the trick ,is ironic. Go learn something....

Old 04-13-2017, 06:45 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
We need a party of moderates. Let the extreme left and right go play with themselves in a corner.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:49 PM

12 posts, read 17,849 times
Even though it has been exposed as just another lie,Jews can't help themselves and love to go around brainwashing the mindless,unsuspecting people. Why? Because they are just dumb goyim..so easy to fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWr-9Mni3yU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies