Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 09:26 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times

Advertisements

Since this happened during a religious week for many, we'll see if Bill O'Reilly can arise from the dead after 3 days or 3 weeks! If Fox lets him go, maybe he can pick up Sean Spicer's gig, when good ol' Sean gets fired!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 09:27 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,347 times
I like O'Reilly. He's one of the only people on Fox I can watch. It's a shame that he couldn't keep his act together. If he committed all these acts he's accused of, then he will likely lose his job and he should.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:36 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Oh please...the other cable networks don't give a hoot about O'Really. He doesn't report the news, he just spouts his opinion so they aren't competing against that clown nor Faux News.

MSNBC and CNN have no moral high ground when it comes to news these days

Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 AM

35,667 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So Bill announced he is going on vacation tonight and it appears he won't be coming back as he has no advertisers that will touch him with a 10 foot pole and Fox News ownership has had it with "The Factor" and Billy, the sexual predator.

Sure he is still popular with his Knuckledragger crazies but the advertisers pay the bills and the Murdoch family likes money more than they like Bill. I guess unlike Donny he can't escape or run from his sexual predator behavior and as they say what goes around comes around.

Are you listening and watching this Donny?

On hiatus good! last one --> Hannity-

Old 04-12-2017, 10:09 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
He found it highly amusing as a passenger was dragged from a United Airlines flight.

But hey, he's rich enough already. His exit from Fox will no doubt be far less painful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...-laughs-2017-4
He wasn't laughing at the guy, he was laughing because it was so absurd...which I think most people, except people who don't know how to read a contract, agree with.

There's plenty of reasons not to watch O'Reilly. The fact that he never shuts up and lets his guests talk is one of them. I don't watch nor have tv anymore, but years ago I watched him. For about 6 months until I couldn't take it anymore.

I hate when anyone does that garbage. Why have a guest on if you talk over them? A LOT of people do this in media, gossip shows, and late night tv. It's incredibly annoying.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:21 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
You are factually incorrect.

Both CNN and MSNBC rate much higher in terms of "lies" told on air. either by guests or by staff or by both.

But you are right in that CNN and MSNBC have finally gotten on board with partisan NEWs. It was the only choice left to them. They tried to stay more balanced but they could not get enough viewers, FOX ate their lunch over the course of the last 15 years..

Now that they are openly copying the fox model they are doing better and Maddow even wins the highest ratings in the most important demo . Not everyday , but often. It is looking like the Fox straggle hold on news is done.

As to O'Reilly, i hope he is booted and booted for good. Any man treats women like that needs to be given a fine punishment and to be shunned.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:27 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You don't want drama for the sake of drama, but you're a Hannity fan? LMAO

He's the biggest drama queen on TV.

I know, I read the post and thought, huh? Drama queen is spot on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
As opposed to who...Faux?

Old 04-12-2017, 10:29 AM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
I haven't watched him in years, but back in the day, O'Reilly took off every Easter. I seriously doubt that FOX would ever get rid of him, but he is getting close to retirement. I saw a headline, that his viewership was actually up. Didn't read the article because I don't really care.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:32 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I know, I read the post and thought, huh? Drama queen is spot on!

As opposed to who...Faux?
yes. Fox News probably gained a lot of fans last year after the way MSNBC and CNN covered the election LOL

libs were probably constantly jerking off when this segment aired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ&t=266s

Old 04-12-2017, 10:34 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I would think Liberals would be big fans of his then.
Conservatives don't masturbate?

That would explain a lot actually. You should all try it some time- might help you relax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies