Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 04:18 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Lol, you are acting as if this has anything to do with releasing his tax returns to the public; the government has his tax returns, and if there is any violation of law, they are the ones that charge him, not the public.

Again, nothing you state has anything to do with him releasing his tax returns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2017, 04:18 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
NYC march was pretty good. Nice weather, friendly crowd. Cops everywhere and they were in good humor and chatting with the protesters. Some really funny signs, too.

No, I don't expect any march to make trump show his tax returns. But I want the country and the world to know that many of us do care.
Congratulations....you wasted your Saturday. Trump is not going to release the returns.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:20 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I could care less.
could not* care less is the correct way to express the lowest amount of empathy on a subject.

I dont care either, its mostly the liberals that want something else to cry about after having so many recent failures to cover up their embarrassment.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:40 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Congratulations....you wasted your Saturday. Trump is not going to release the returns.
I had a lovely day actually. Went into the city with my son, talked to a lot of interesting people, enjoyed the march, and had some great food. Thanks for your concern, though.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:46 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Thread subtitle:

Thousands of unemployed morons have nothing constructive to do on Tax Day.

Get a life, people, and get a job. Nobody gives a rip about Trump's tax crap, and releasing tax returns isn't required or necessary.

Trump won. That's a fact. Deal with it! Or keep up with your crap; you're guaranteeing Trump a second term, should he decide he wants one.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:50 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Thread subtitle:

Thousands of unemployed morons have nothing constructive to do on Tax Day.

Get a life, people, and get a job. Nobody gives a rip about Trump's tax crap, and releasing tax returns isn't required or necessary.

Trump won. That's a fact. Deal with it! Or keep up with your crap; you're guaranteeing Trump a second term, should he decide he wants one.
I have a job. I don't work weekends.

I'm amazed at the concern so many on here have with how I spend my free time. Don't you have anything better to worry about?

Old 04-16-2017, 05:17 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I have a job. I don't work weekends.

I'm amazed at the concern so many on here have with how I spend my free time. Don't you have anything better to worry about?
No they don't .Most of them get paid to be here and start confrontation.

Old 04-16-2017, 05:21 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,472,347 times
People who keep chanting for him to release his tax returns is akin to how people keep chanting for Hillary to release her deleted emails.

The difference is that Hillary lost, so her issue isn't our issue anymore. Trump OTOH, IS president, and can screw the American people over with his conflicts of interest.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:20 PM

1,740 posts, read 957,609 times
I don't have a problem with people protesting since they were peaceful. It's what having a constitutional republic is all about. However, I do have to wonder, what, exactly, are they protesting? If someone as rich and famous as Trump, who has been in the public eye for decades, and was running for president, had cheated on his taxes, the IRS (especially under Obama) would have been all over him. They weren't. Which leads me to suspect there is nothing illegal or unethical that happened. It just seems another in a long line of pointless protests.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:37 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackmondual View Post
People who keep chanting for him to release his tax returns is akin to how people keep chanting for Hillary to release her deleted emails.

The difference is that Hillary lost, so her issue isn't our issue anymore. Trump OTOH, IS president, and can screw the American people over with his conflicts of interest.
Exactly where on the IRS Form 1040 and associated forms will it show trump's "conflicts of interest"?
The filed-according-to-law Financial Disclosure Forms might show something, though, if one really wants to read all 58 pages.
google it. it is available online. No, I won't tell you where, you can find it yourself. Yes, I have glanced at it. No, I didn't really learn anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies