Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 01:35 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Iv'e got news for you, Your cousin was always gay.

Quit trolling.

RR
This
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 01:47 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Personal insult

You've been reported

Actions have consequences peter potsmoker.
He asked a question. You responded with what could be considered a insult by many.

Honestly we have some real anti-pot folks here...I doubt any of them would say pot is worse then Meth. The idea represents a lack of knowledge on your part. Associating it with someone being gay just reinforces that impression.

Pot is probably less dangerous then alcohol to be honest. Same with many other illegal substances. LSD, Mushrooms, etc.

Meth...Meth is on a whole new level. Its addictive, and causes serious personality, and physical damage. It can be directly correlated to a lot of other illegal activities as well.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:16 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Pot is a horrible demoralizing drug used to control people. Do some research please. I'll take a meth head over a cannibis user any day.

Have anything factual supporting what is otherwise nothing but your opinion?

Old 04-17-2017, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Legal, dammit.

And? Alcohol was also illegal at one time.

Legality doesn't change the fact that alcohol along with a number of legal prescription drugs are physically addictive, creating far more problems than cannabis ever has.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:31 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Pot is a horrible demoralizing drug used to control people. Do some research please. I'll take a meth head over a cannibis user any day.

Wow. I thought that was going to be my "stupid post of the day" winner.

Then I read this:

Quote:
Legal and harmless when used in moderation.

I have a cousin that started using Marijuana in college. Now he's gay. I've never heard of anyone turning gay from drinking, so I think it's pretty obvious which one is the problem.

Get real

Please contact the medical journals immediately. I bet they have no idea that smoking pot causes teh ghey.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:36 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
DHS Secretary John Kelly: 'Marijuana Is Not a Factor in the Drug War' - Breitbart

Heroin. Meth. And cocaine fuel the drug war.

Legalize cannabis please
pot works on the CNS. Why wait to the age of reason to allow pot smoking when upon reaching the age of reason, you erase that long awaited moment of reason and muddle your mind.

Don't care if you grow your own and smoke all of it you want, in your home.

Don't want pot given institutional sanction by the government.

Want penalties for pot while driving to be extreme.

Smoke pot and you cannot legally buy a gun, that's the rule today if you are honest. more pot allowed legally, less guns legally owned. fight with your spouse and expect a revenge call to the cops about pot smoking and falsifying federal and state forms to purchase. What a tangled web of potential criminal charges hiding behind legal pot.

Waiting for the pot store to be sued like bartenders when a downstream accidental death occurs.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
pot works on the CNS. Why wait to the age of reason to allow pot smoking when upon reaching the age of reason, you erase that long awaited moment of reason and muddle your mind.
Have a link to any credible studies that found those who do wait 'til the age of reason before smoking pot muddle their minds?

Old 04-17-2017, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He asked a question. You responded with what could be considered a insult by many.

Honestly we have some real anti-pot folks here...I doubt any of them would say pot is worse then Meth. The idea represents a lack of knowledge on your part. Associating it with someone being gay just reinforces that impression.

Pot is probably less dangerous then alcohol to be honest. Same with many other illegal substances. LSD, Mushrooms, etc.

Meth...Meth is on a whole new level. Its addictive, and causes serious personality, and physical damage. It can be directly correlated to a lot of other illegal activities as well.
This. Thank you

Old 04-17-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

Don't care if you grow your own and smoke all of it you want, in your home.

Don't want pot given institutional sanction by the government.

Want penalties for pot while driving to be extreme.

Smoke pot and you cannot legally buy a gun, that's the rule today if you are honest. more pot allowed legally, less guns legally owned. fight with your spouse and expect a revenge call to the cops about pot smoking and falsifying federal and state forms to purchase. What a tangled web of potential criminal charges hiding behind legal pot.

Waiting for the pot store to be sued like bartenders when a downstream accidental death occurs.
DUI laws are for making money in most states. Maybe after 4 or 5 you might start getting locked up.

When cannabis is legal federally, you will be able to have an arsenal of guns and cannabis. Just like alcohol.

Try again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies