Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 10:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
FYI - I've yet to see a local government provide a grant to someone just because they are black or a woman. You cannot get any grant for being black lol. That is a total fabrication. There are no grants for being a black female either.

None of your links show any grants for me being a black female lol.

Finding grants specifically targeted to African-American women can be challenging. A better way to begin searching for start-up funds is to look for funds targeted to minorities and women. When searching for funds, read through the grant eligibility section to ensure the business meets grant requirements. African-American women can also look at industry-specific grants.

In the hierarchy of the privileged, black women have the most opportunities for government handouts and privilege.
Black women get to not only get privilege from government that white people don't get, they also get to go after government privilege, males do not get.(Isn't government to treat individuals equally?) How can they possibly make everyone equal when no one is identical to anyone else?
School and business is handed to them, for the asking.
Is it too hard to go look for yourself?
Did someone else do your homework for high school, too?

College Grants & Scholarships for Black Women: African American Grants

Start Up Grants for Women Entrepreneurs

List of Grants for African-American Women to Start a Business | Chron.com

Grants for African-American Women: College Grants for Black Women

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-004
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 12:22 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We all just want to identify.

Boys dressing and acting like girls, girls dressing and acting like boys.
Black people dressing, straightening their hair, lightening their skin and acting like white people.
White people getting perms to curl their hair, tan or apply products to darken their skin going blackface, and act gangsta.

Transracial.
Who is offended by Blackface, again?
I'm not sure I understand your point, BentBow.

I have always wondered why Bruce, now Caitlyn, Jenner was applauded and embraced, especially by the Leftist women, for being 'brave' to come out and identify as a 'woman' because that is who 'she' is inside.

Yet, Rachel Dolezal was reviled and castigated by the Left, and seemingly most black women, for identifying as a 'black woman' because that was who she is inside.

I never understood the acceptance by the Left of one and not the other. Both are defying their DNA.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 04-19-2017 at 12:44 PM..

Old 04-19-2017, 12:27 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I'm not sure I understand your point, BentBow.

I have always wondered why Bruce, now Caitlyn, Jenner was applauded and embraced especially by the Left for being 'brave' to come out and identify as a 'woman' because that is who 'she' is inside.

Yet, Rachel Dolezal was reviled and hated by the Left, and seemingly most black women, for identifying as a 'black woman' because that was how she identified herself and who she is inside.

I never understood the acceptance by the Left of one and not the other. Both are defying their DNA.

The victimhood Hierarchy.
Women are not held as high, as black skin color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies