Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 07:07 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Way bigger than any "Russia" scandal.

You had a literal COINTEL OP with the DNC involved that influenced out ENTIRE electoral process.

There's not even an argument.
BLM hurt the DNC so if they were behind it, it was one of the biggest backfires ever.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:24 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
BLM hurt the DNC so if they were behind it, it was one of the biggest backfires ever.
They weren't just "behind it." They STILL have a DNC Surrogate as the "face" of it. They knew what was going on the entire time. Deray McKesson was providing them "updates."

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782

From the Wikileaks website

Old 06-08-2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
They weren't just "behind it." They STILL have a DNC Surrogate as the "face" of it. They knew what was going on the entire time. Deray McKesson was providing them "updates."

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782

From the Wikileaks website
That all could be true but the facts are, if they did it, it blew up in their faces because it was and is a real problem that people want addressed.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:28 AM

Deray was providing the DNC updates about a movement away from the 2 parties.

'The Movement' that Deray was sabotaging was consolidating power away from those in the DNC who didn't want to solve the police corruption issue.

He tried to sabotage from the inside by saying he was 'The Movement,' and then using that position to re-direct everything towards his network. That was a blatant lie. He was kicked our of 'The Movement,' and literally smacked and ran out of Ferguson. His own hometown of Baltimore wouldn't even claim him. They called him a fraud.

THIS is who Obama chose to meet with. Instead of victims. Instead of those who stood up against the corruption he chose to have a "photo op" with 2 surrogates who were already a part of the DNC.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
That all could be true but the facts are, if they did it, it blew up in their faces because it was and is a real problem that people want addressed.
That is fact.

I agree that it blew up in their faces. They lost the young black vote because all of us were involved and physically saw what was happening.

It's one thing for the news to print an article and you read about what's happening. It's another thing to see everything happening right before your eyes.

I also agree that people want the issue solved. Black, white, green or whatever. It's an issue of authority and rights that we all need to be fighting for. Regardless of race or political party or anything else.

Old 06-08-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
That is fact.

I agree that it blew up in their faces. They lost the young black vote because all of us were involved and physically saw what was happening.

It's one thing for the news to print an article and you read about what's happening. It's another thing to see everything happening right before your eyes.

I also agree that people want the issue solved. Black, white, green or whatever. It's an issue of authority and rights that we all need to be fighting for. Regardless of race or political party or anything else.
100% agree.

Old 06-08-2017, 02:01 PM

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I'm an Indie.

Which was bigger?

The Russians (if involved) hacking the DNC chair and releasing internal e-mails about what the DNC was doing

OR

The DNC openly sabotaging their candidate, the issue that was currently drawing nationwide protests, and a race of people who were looking for a political voice in the elections

Old 06-11-2017, 07:25 AM

Thinking about it more. Are these people actually "victims" of racism?

I mean I know there are legitimate cases. But are 'these' people victims? They weren't victims of police corruption and didn't even let victims speak.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:48 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
This was all I needed to read from the original link:

"The DNC was the organization who sent tanks to Ferguson after residents took to the streets to protests an unjust Police killing."

Old 06-11-2017, 11:53 AM

The DNC had their hands in the BLM scandal the entire time through their surrogates. The 'face' is a DNC surrogate.

They played the whole situation for political capital and then got caught in the wikileaks admitting they didn't support the issue. Deray McKesson, Brittany Packnett, they weren't "protesters." They were surrogates. Instead of holding the right officials accountable they were working for the DNC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies