Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 03:47 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Liberal? I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. I believe people should be able to freely associate with who they want, or not if they do not.

Because I do not support the police when they needlessly kill someone and lie about it, I'm a liberal?
I don't care about which side you "lean." I was describing the demographic that pushed the BLM brand. Based empirical evidence.

You seem to have a habit of deflecting when your in a corner. And you've still yet to admit that you don't understand what's going on in regards to Black Lives Matter. If you were, you'd be outraged based on your stances.

And FTR. I'm assuming your not "black." But telling us how we should handle our politics/economics/social structure internally. Which is what started this entire movement in the 1st place.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I've read this entire thread and I, just like pknopp, have no idea what your argument is.

That the Democratic party somehow "infiltrated" some grass-roots uprising and usurped its power? OK. Who cares? Start another grass-roots movement, then. You're not claiming to be part of BLM regardless.

"Police corruption", "sabotaged economy and community", those are convenient buzz phrases but they are pretty nebulous as you have used them in this thread.

Be specific, what is it that we're supposed to be so outraged about?
No I'm claiming they sabotaged an existing movement/brand. Purposefully. Using one of their surrogates. And is now trying to cover the whole thing up.

Why? Because they covered up a police killing and didn't want to push the policy that would've resolved the issue. I'll leave the reasons why up to your speculation.

I'm also telling you that the DNC sabotaged our politics. And our young leaders. And our communities that were coming together in need. And we're still having ramifications do to their damage.

You don't see anything wrong with that?

Old 05-03-2017, 04:12 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I don't care about which side you "lean." I was describing the demographic that pushed the BLM brand. Based empirical evidence.

You seem to have a habit of deflecting when your in a corner. And you've still yet to admit that you don't understand what's going on in regards to Black Lives Matter. If you were, you'd be outraged based on your stances.
Lol...I've asked you to explain specifically what your complaint is. I'm not the only one that is only seeing vague generalizations.

Specifically how and who screwed you over?

Quote:
And FTR. I'm assuming your not "black." But telling us how we should handle our politics/economics/social structure internally. Which is what started this entire movement in the 1st place.
I'm not telling anyone how to handle something. I'm stating what I support.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Lol...I've asked you to explain specifically what your complaint is. I'm not the only one that is only seeing vague generalizations.

Specifically how and who screwed you over?

I'm not telling anyone how to handle something. I'm stating what I support.
How can you do work if someone is stealing from you and sabotaging your efforts?

And since when was it EVER cool to support con artists? Don't claim to care about corruption when its not a universal concern. Your logic isn't holding up.

Maybe this all breaks down to YOU being completely uninvolved and not understanding the dynamics, or basic functions of something complex beyond your current comprehension.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:36 PM

It's laughable that the Black Lives Matter crowd doesn't care whenever something doesn't fit their agenda.

Should be changed to "My Agenda Matters."

That's why The Movement was always All Lives Matter. Even if we decided to focus on African American issues.

Old 05-03-2017, 05:34 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
How can you do work if someone is stealing from you and sabotaging your efforts?
I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to mean.

Quote:
And since when was it EVER cool to support con artists? Don't claim to care about corruption when its not a universal concern. Your logic isn't holding up.
You have made all kinds of vague claims with no verification or specifics about anything.

Quote:
Maybe this all breaks down to YOU being completely uninvolved and not understanding the dynamics, or basic functions of something complex beyond your current comprehension.
Well that certainly applies here, no doubt.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:14 PM

Below is an example of their COINTEL/Corruption scheme. This is from leaders who were actually supporting the brand, until they realized the one who got them involved was scamming them.

The rise and fall of Shaun King, former Black Lives Matter darling | Complex

On Nov. 6, 2015, Justice Together all but disappeared after founder Shaun King told members via email that he was shutting it down. The now-defunct social-activism group—which, at its peak popularity, boasted members in all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C., as well as 35 international chapters—had one single, unrealized objective: End police brutality in America.

The largest organization fighting police corruption, that was actually doing good work, sabotaged by one individual feeding his ego and bank account. A 'Black Lives Matter' activist who's from Kentucky, not Ferguson, who helped scam the people there, and those fighting the police corruption issue.

The Directors actually turned on Shaun King and stopped their work because of the issue.

People are risking their lives. Putting their families at risk. Taking time out of their lives.

And then you have someone stealing/sabotaging.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:16 PM

The Black Lives Matter leaders weren't telling people the scheme they were running. Which was essentially re-branding them and then taking credit for their work without even providing as little as a mention.

They did the same thing out West, and were called out. Local organizers were complaining of them trying to co-opt, and re-direct efforts for protests they'd actually organized themselves.

Ferguson made the same claim. That's why they ultimately ran Black Lives Matter out of the city. The "face" of Black Lives Matter actually getting slapped in the progress from a Ferguson leader.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:20 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
The media tries to cover up the fact that BLM is a violent terrorist organization.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:29 PM

I don't think the police corruption issue ever got hashed out because of ALL the other issues they tried to throw into the fire. Ex. Race. LGBT issues. Feminism.

The Police Corruption issue is a very serious issue. And the African American community did band together, but what those of us who stood up are saying is that we were fighting some of the same narratives as everyone else. Without the opportunity to even defend ourselves.

Hence the reason we don't want a non-profit with an agenda, not reasonable people, representing us.

The Black Lives Matter "leaders" aren't even victims of Police Corruption. They just jumped the issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies