Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 04:45 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Looked like she was being a punk. I thought women and men are equal?
Show in the video exactly where she was being a punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
she deserved it
What did she do that deserved to be punched in the face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
My understanding is that she physically attacked him first.
You understood wrong. Maybe watch the video before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Who, me?

You need to update your attitudes to match our fellow citizens who are endocrinologically disrupted with soy and xenestogens. I am thinking maybe you too might be fair game if ya go around violently gendering people. What if "shim" actually hit "mx"? I don't know how they identify. Who are you to say?

For those of you with more of a 20th century exposure with just a whiff of DDT now and then, well I suppose we can't have Lurch pounding on Cindy Brady.... but you wouldn't begrudge some pectus excavatum/ pajama boy, who just won a spot from a castrato audition, from a retaliatory cat scratch against some blue haired 220lb sl*t walker would ya?
Have another drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; try to grab/throat punch someone, expect to get dropped. Male or female.
When did she try to grab/throat punch that guy? You mean when she turned around, saw him coming for her so she grabbed him to stop him? Is that when? Yeah, watch the video before posting.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:46 PM

55 posts, read 39,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Treated equal? She wasn't assaulting anyone that punk went straight for the softest target in the crowd that he could find. I hope he goes to jail for it, big soft mama's boy has to resort to hitting girls
Uhh... Did you not watch the video? She went in with her hands up wearing weighted gloves which aren't allowed BTW then went for the guys neck. Also did you read where she wrote that she wanted 100 nazi scalps like some psychopath??? This woman is nuts and got what she deserved.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:49 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
She looked like a white supremacist who got her comeuppance.
Looked how she is dressed and then look at the guy.
Nowhere in the article does it say the guy is a white supremacist.
It was just assumed.
do some research
Below is a photo taken yesterday of Damigo with a group of his brethren, who all possibly drove in from Turlock to do battle with the antifa in Berkeley, most of whom chose to be masked. It's unclear whether this sign was their own, or taken from the "enemy." (Damigo's Twitter handle is "FashyHaircut.")
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9ea8hTUQAAILfL.jpg

And there's another video of your fascist hero in the video on this link:
Viral Video Allegedly Shows Known White Supremacist Punching Woman During Berkeley Protest: SFist

Old 04-17-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogCT View Post
Uhh... Did you not watch the video? She went in with her hands up wearing weighted gloves which aren't allowed BTW then went for the guys neck. Also did you read where she wrote that she wanted 100 nazi scalps like some psychopath??? This woman is nuts and got what she deserved.
but the sissy from Turlock is your hero because he walks past two men in order to punch a woman..wow

Old 04-17-2017, 04:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Why are these so called cities of "enlightened" & "creative" people so violent and disgusting? I wouldn't want my family anywhere near what I saw in that video.

Even that place in WVa in the other topic about Trump voters is preferable to his horrid mess.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:52 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Would you like a SCALP? Because she did...... 100 to be exact.....
Read what I said instead of trying to put words in other peoples mouths.

People who COMMIT violence should go to jail. I thought you folks felt the same. Or does it only apply to people you disagree with? The hypocrisy of folks on the right just keeps coming, and this thread is a good example.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:58 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
No one in these videos is worthy of defense. Scum fighting scum.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:01 PM

55 posts, read 39,968 times
She was a grown woman going out there in her wannabe hood rat battle gear. You cant claim you want to go scalp people, then cry foul when your face meets the ground.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:02 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Show in the video exactly where she was being a punk.

What did she do that deserved to be punched in the face?
You understood wrong. Maybe watch the video before posting.

Have another drink.

When did she try to grab/throat punch that guy? You mean when she turned around, saw him coming for her so she grabbed him to stop him? Is that when? Yeah, watch the video before posting.
I watched that video: that woman's hand was almost at his throat BEFORE the dude swung. SHE may be in some real trouble over that.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:04 PM

It looks like pretty boy Damigo might be getting booted from Cal State Stanislaus for sucker punching a girl who weighed half what he does Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee - LA Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies