Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 12:00 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times

Advertisements

I just want to go for coffee with her so I could sit her down and PLEAD with her to NOT run for president. Because like it or not, she will NOT win, because America just doesn't want the Clintons.

If she runs, she will only hand over the power to the Republicans for another 4 years.

If she really wants to continue the Clinton tradition of being in politics, that's fine, but don't do it for POTUS. There is just too much irreparable baggage attached to the Clinton name.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:05 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Like you did Ivanka?

Hillary's pantsuits ......... her pantsuits which range in price from $3000-$15,000, usually made by Armani, Ralph Lauren and Susanna Beverly Hills........who manufacture most of theirs in China, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka?

Possibly, USA made......
I didn't attack Ivanka. I just said it was hypocritical to push an America first agenda and make clothes in your factories in China to sell to Americans.

I do not care where a person buys their clothing if they're not trying to pretend they are out there for the working class, bringing back their factory jobs while keeping their OWN factories running in China.

Do the Clintons have some factories running somewhere I don't know about?

I buy high-end designer stuff that's made all over the world, but I'm not claiming that I want to bring back US factories and US jobs in factories, am I?

Nope.

And, neither did Clinton. Nor does Chelsea.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Why, oh why, oh why, oh why can't we put freaking mods on IGNORE? Why? Please, God, let it happen!
What did I say there, exactly? It's possible that this child is autistic. I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with him being autistic, if he is.

Do you have a problem with autistic people? I'm surely not attacking Barron. I actually feel bad for him. Growing up in that family must suck.

p.s. The scroll wheel works wonders. Give it a try.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I just want to go for coffee with her so I could sit her down and PLEAD with her to NOT run for president. Because like it or not, she will NOT win, because America just doesn't want the Clintons.

If she runs, she will only hand over the power to the Republicans for another 4 years.

If she really wants to continue the Clinton tradition of being in politics, that's fine, but don't do it for POTUS. There is just too much irreparable baggage attached to the Clinton name.
I don't think she'll run.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:09 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post

I agree. I think we have too many 'family dynasties' in politics and the Clinton's are one of them.

I'm perfectly fine with Chelsea running for lower office - or any of them. But the presidency should not be a family legacy.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-19-2017 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 04-18-2017, 12:37 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I didn't attack Ivanka. I just said it was hypocritical to push an America first agenda and make clothes in your factories in China to sell to Americans.

I do not care where a person buys their clothing if they're not trying to pretend they are out there for the working class, bringing back their factory jobs while keeping their OWN factories running in China.

Do the Clintons have some factories running somewhere I don't know about?

I buy high-end designer stuff that's made all over the world, but I'm not claiming that I want to bring back US factories and US jobs in factories, am I?

Nope.

And, neither did Clinton. Nor does Chelsea.
Dude, they don't own any factories, they couldn't move them if they wanted to. As for using an American factory that's another issue, but I bet regulations and such would make it so their products would be completely unaffordable and the business wouldn't survive. That's what Globalists have done to our economy. If you don't buy cheap Chinese stuff or make your stuff in sweatshops overseas you can't survive.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:41 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Ivanka is a business woman AND has done charitable work . I know the mainstream media doesn't like to cover that fact though .
And?

Neither is better than the other was my point. Just different.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Chelsea Clinton IS a charity. Her parents use her to milk donors for millions for themselves.
Whatever.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Is this not a good role model for a young girl?

Message to child; make money, then you can donate your own money to charities and you won't have to spend a lifetime asking others for their $$$.
I didn't say it wasn't. Pointing out its not the only standard by which to measure power and success...

Message to child: Its honorable to put your time and energy into charities which raise money to help others. If it weren't for charitable organizations, many people wouldn't be helped with a myriad of things.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
What’s the pay scale for a rookie network news correspondent with no news experience whatsoever? ... Six-hundred thousand bucks!!!! If she wasn't a Clinton she could have expected to rake in between $100,000 and $200,000 as a first-year network correspondent, a job that people from less-high-profile families snare only through years and years of tireless work covering the news.

Chelsea walked out of college right to a job that paid $600k a year.

what-did-nbc-newss-chelsea-clinton-do-for-her-600000-salary
What's the pay scale for a local theater actor? ZERO

What's the pay scale for a popular young actor? Probably millions.

So effing what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies