Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2017, 02:53 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yeah Hillary thought bringing out all the gold diggers would bring down Trump. Glad to see it exploded in her face
Ouch! I think you are mad. Obamacare covers anger management.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM

3,245 posts, read 6,302,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
MSNBC is the highest rated network now, and Rachel Maddow is the highest rated anchor on TV, more than anyone at Fox.
Fox News Channel Once Again Tops Weekly Cable Ratings Race | Multichannel

Fox News is Cable’s Most-Watched Network For 15 Consecutive Weeks | TVNewser

"The week of April 10 marks the 15th consecutive week that Fox News ranked No. 1 across cable in total day viewers, per Nielsen. FNC has also been No. 1 in prime time audience for 12 of the past 13 weeks."

Old 04-19-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
Wow the temper on that man, sure would suck having him on your "A....".

Good riddance.

If Fox news needs a better bad boy, they should sign up Bill Maher, LOL....
Now I can understand why his wife bailed on him. A perv and a hot head.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I have to say, I am very surprised... I am also surprised that O'Reilly got paid 200 million a year... I wonder what O'Reilly is going to do next... a radio gig? another network? It would be interesting to see who Fox puts into that time slot... I wonder what will happen to its ratings...
O’Reilly recently signed a multiyear contract reportedly worth $20 million annually.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM

3,245 posts, read 6,302,180 times
I would love to see Lou Dobbs replace Bill O'Reilly. His show on Fox Business channel is excellent. Lou Dobbs also accurately called the election for Trump immediately following the 3rd debate.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:02 PM

Ailes, Cosby, O'Reilly & Trump. Books have to be written so it is documented for history. Pervs of a feather. Pariahs forever.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:06 PM

837 posts, read 1,711,229 times
Default So tired of Pig-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
What victim? Someone said something to them they couldn't handle? If the millennials were doing this we'd call them snowflakes. Just substitute lawyers for safe spaces. Bill O'Reilly said mean things to me. It stressed me out. Waah, waah, waah!
No one should have to put up with harassment at work due to their gender. If they can't do their job, that's one thing. But, some testosterone-driven pig doesn't have the right to make earning a living miserable just because he can. O'Reilly should know better. And, who says it was just words? Crotch grabbing seems popular in certain Republican circles.

I, for one, am glad that today's young women don't feel that they have to put up with that nonsense.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:15 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Personally, I think it's a shame that he was forced out by politics.

Afterall, Where's the news article by NYTs condemning CNN of racial discrimination law suites? O'Rielly and 21st Century Fox are accused of harboring a sexist work environment...yet there are no advocacy special interest groups accusing CNN of doing the same based on race...despite the litany of class action law suits against them for doing so...

https://newsone.com/3610767/cnn-turn...ction-lawsuit/

Oh yeah...

Either way, I think O'Rielly will have another show within a year or so, his audience is simply too big for a smaller station not to take a chance on him.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:17 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Hope the libs enjoy his replacement.

Haha...

hahahahahaha.....

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha...
I will enjoy the embarrassment and rage he's feeling on being made irrelevant by a group of women.

I don't think his ego will ever recover.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:22 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Personally, I think it's a shame that he was forced out by politics.

Afterall, Where's the news article by NYTs condemning CNN of racial discrimination law suites? O'Rielly and 21st Century Fox are accused of harboring a sexist work environment...yet there are no advocacy special interest groups accusing CNN of doing the same based on race...despite the litany of class action law suits against them for doing so...

https://newsone.com/3610767/cnn-turn...ction-lawsuit/

Oh yeah...

Either way, I think O'Rielly will have another show within a year or so, his audience is simply too big for a smaller station not to take a chance on.
I think it's a shame other incredible talent, females, felt compelled to quit the network due to the hostile environment that people like O'Reilly cultivated.

It wasn't politics that forced him out. It was his own fault. What ever happened to self accountability in the right wing? Oh yeah- it doesn't really apply to 'RW snowflakes' who do no wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Boo-hoo. Someone is blaming me for my bad behavior, boo-hoo.

Cry me a river.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies