Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 07:51 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
CNN seems to think that Trump voters care about Fox News issues
You obviously care enough to post about it

Quote:
CNN spears so many lies that many voters already turned away from CNN to watch Amazon or Netflix.
Thank goodness for Fox News! Unbiased and 100% factual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 07:52 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
Trump voter here.....I don't watch Fox. Why? I already know what conservatives think....I want to know what my ideological enemy is thinking, saying, and doing.
That's rich.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:56 AM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
CNN has a field trip about the Fox News new line up due to the latest firing.
CNN seems to forget that Trump supporters dropped Megan Kelly as a rock.

Trump supporters don't care about a host but what is said and what they bring across.

CNN spears so many lies that many voters already turned away from CNN to watch Amazon or Netflix.

CNN is not gaining anything as their hatred against Republicans doesn't win any viewers.
I believe the Bill O'Reilly story is a story simply because of his historic ratings. However, it should not be THE front-running story on cable news, yet they are making it THE story. This would be a non-issue for CNN if Bill O'Reilly's show or Fox News itself wasn't spanking CNN's a$$. Again, we're back to CNN's self-interest.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:11 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I believe the Bill O'Reilly story is a story simply because of his historic ratings. However, it should not be THE front-running story on cable news, yet they are making it THE story. This would be a non-issue for CNN if Bill O'Reilly's show or Fox News itself wasn't spanking CNN's a$$. Again, we're back to CNN's self-interest.
More fake news and exaggeration from the right. It isn't the front running story on CNN, Trumpcapades are. Have CNN on in the background, and see just one text link to O'Reilly on the front page of their website.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
More fake news and exaggeration from the right. It isn't the front running story on CNN, Trumpcapades are. Have CNN on in the background, and see just one text link to O'Reilly on the front page of their website.
Don't be ridiculous. I had CNN on this morning. They had an entire panel on this morning during Alison and Chris's show talking about it. Subsequently, the story on Bill O'Reilly led John Berman's show.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
I love when people who don't watch CNN talk about what is on CNN.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:22 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Don't be ridiculous. I had CNN on this morning. They had an entire panel on this morning during Alison and Chris's show talking about it. Subsequently, the story on Bill O'Reilly led John Berman's show.
Slow news day --so they cover the hot topic.

It is a big deal that O'Reilly -- one of the biggest revenue makers for Fox was let go by Fox because it was worried about their image.

It's worthy of discussion for panel shows.

We are talking about it here - there are a few threads on the subject.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Slow news day --so they cover the hot topic.

It is a big deal that O'Reilly -- one of the biggest revenue makers for Fox was let go by Fox because it was worried about their image.

It's worthy of discussion for panel shows.

We are talking about it here - there are a few threads on the subject.
Slow news day? With so much disarray currently happening in the world, I doubt that.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:28 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I love when people who don't watch CNN talk about what is on CNN.
That's your typical Fox News viewer.

Wait...was i wrong to generalize all Fox News viewers? Well, conservatives generalize on here all the time, so I guess I will too.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
I'm telling you, if you want to see the biggest plunge in news ratings, tell the TV news people and TV news opinion jockeys that they can't watch each others' shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies