Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 08:17 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,115,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I was just in Vegas the other week and I couldn't smell it anywhere I went, and I know Vegas very well, and go all over the place.

BS gauge is pegged.
Look who said it....are you surprised?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I'm not. Who knows what this person's motives are. Plenty of people with degrees lie all the time and others are just plain wrong.
You are not sure a person who studied drugs, poisons and chemicals knows more about them than you do ? LOL, you are joking right ?

Mind you, your entire argument is based on methodology that is only used to find the most common of drugs and their variations.You are supporting toxicology when you think it agrees with you, but not when it doesnt.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:27 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,837,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are not sure a person who studied drugs, poisons and chemicals knows more about them than you do ? LOL, you are joking right ?

Mind you, your entire argument is based on methodology that is only used to find the most common of drugs and their variations.You are supporting toxicology when you think it agrees with you, but not when it doesnt.
Well... if he thinks math is "drug lingo" I can see why he would have a mistrust of scientists since he probably thinks they are all junkies. Sitting in back rooms gettin all hopped up on differential equations and such. They probably drive home afterwards too: DUM Driving under the influence of mathematics.

Last edited by zzzSnorlax; 04-21-2017 at 08:36 AM..

Old 04-21-2017, 08:31 AM

727 posts, read 390,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Boulder County detectives find marijuana plants at scene of triple homicide

I wonder how often alcohol is found at crime scenes. I bet it's more often than pot.
Alcohol is NEVER involved in homicides, rapes or robberies. The worst thing that can happen by drinking too much alcohol is you fall off your bar stool. But we all know pot is highly dangerous. If you have any doubts, just watch Reefer Madness.

BREAKING NEWS... Florida politicians just announced that the newly approved medical marijuana cannot be smoked, because, you know, smoking is dangerous to your health.

And once they realized that, they are now going to ban all tobacco that can be smoked.

Okay, I was just kidding on that last one.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:37 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

I didn't say that, I said he was biased or wrong.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:38 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Well... if he thinks math is "drug lingo" I can see why he would have a mistrust of scientists since he probably thinks they are all junkies. Sitting in back rooms gettin all hopped up on differential equations and such. They probably drive home afterwards too: DUM Driving under the influence of mathematics.
It contained drug lingo and math, but I see how it's easy to confuse the two while under tge influence.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:39 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
I didn't say that, I said he was biased or wrong.
LOL, and you know this how? Does your Magic 8 Ball say so?

Old 04-21-2017, 08:40 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
It contained drug lingo and math, but I see how it's easy to confuse the two while under tge influence.
A laugh a minute here.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:41 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,837,072 times
Quote:
Obvious sarcasm - clearly you don't think math is drug lingo, you just lack reading comprehension and the ability to derive meaning from context. Yay for you!

Old 04-21-2017, 08:49 AM

4,009 posts, read 6,869,273 times
In 2010, St. Louis City had 144 homicides.

In 2016, there were 188- an increase of 44.

In St. Louis and Missouri on the whole, neither medicinal or recreational marijuana has been legalized.

The uptick in crime is therefore a nationwide trend and entirely unrelated to the legalization status of marijuana.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies