Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 03:26 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,318,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's good to know that Trump is crazy though..........

Just like it was good to know that Hillary had AIDS and Parkinsons and about 20 other maladies.
Good point. Wonder if those claiming it is 'unethical' to diagnose Trump simply on the basis of his loony behavior also spoke out against diagnosing Clinton's physical health when Trump and the alt-right did so. I simply cannot recall these same comments regarding 'ethics.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 03:31 PM

17,504 posts, read 9,330,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I have always read that no ethical psychiatrist or psychologist would ever make a long distance diagnosis.
Has that ethical consideration now gone away?
Or, has Dr. Gartner had psychotherapy sessions with trump so as to arrive at his diagnosis?
Having had a psychology course or two, I question the good Doctor's sanity...
The Hysterical Meltdown continues - #SoreLosers

They all appear totally oblivious that the public can fully view their Meltdown ....... and ignores it.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:32 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,628,094 times
Lightbulb should Trump be made to step down because of his supposed "mental illness"?

If it leads him to commit "high crimes and misdemeanors" then yes.

He's already guilty of numerous conflicts of interest.

Old 04-21-2017, 03:38 PM

13,783 posts, read 5,017,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I have always read that no ethical psychiatrist or psychologist would ever make a long distance diagnosis.
Has that ethical consideration now gone away?
Or, has Dr. Gartner had psychotherapy sessions with trump so as to arrive at his diagnosis?
Having had a psychology course or two, I question the good Doctor's sanity...
I know that these doctors should not be making long-distance diagnosis. But what about Kim Jong-eun? Do you need to sit down with him face-to-face to know he's crazy as a moonbat?

I just remember what Trump said about his inauguration. “It was almost raining, the rain should have scared em away, but God looked down and He said, we’re not going to let it rain on your speech. In fact, when I first started, I said oh no. First line, I got hit by a couple of drops, and I said this is too bad … but the truth is that, it stopped immediately, it was amazing, and then it became really sunny.â€

If that isn't delusional, what is?

Old 04-21-2017, 04:38 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,362,770 times
Yes. He has age-onset dementia.

This is obvious to pretty much anyone who has experience with watching people who have it.

I won't really get into his narcissistic personality disorder because most politicians are narcissists anyway.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:41 PM

6,791 posts, read 3,404,817 times
From the looks of it the whole world is nuts. As for some liberal calling the President mentally ill well, pot meet kettle.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:54 PM

51,692 posts, read 25,969,636 times
Anyway, back to Trump's mental state.

He is behaving as if he is having frontal lobe issues -- dementia, TIAs, something.

When he sat there with Angela Merkel he didn't look like a stubborn boy to me, he looked like an old man who was confused about what he should do and embarrassed about it.

He's forgetting words, walking out on signing ceremonies... something's not clicking these days.

Old 04-21-2017, 04:56 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,462,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Try something else.
Right! Next up, should Trump step down because he is apparently an alien from outer space?

Old 04-21-2017, 04:57 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,650,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Right! Next up, should Trump step down because he is apparently an alien from outer space?
Yes.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:11 PM

16,955 posts, read 16,806,873 times
I have a friend who is seriously mentally ill. He has laid down on the railroad tracks (has no memory of it except the guy that rescued him off the tracks.) and was a victim of child sexual abuse by his father. He has attempted to kill himself more times that I can count. He is Bi-polar and his life is Hell.

I have another friend who was diagnosed with schizophrenia, at the age of 29, (seemed pretty normal prior to that) she took a shotgun and tried to shoot her husband, thinking he was the FBI. She has been hospitalized 9 times and finally got her medicine correct (when she remembers to take it). She is on disability for life, as is my other friend.

These are two good people who have a serious mental illness. To call the president mentally ill, so many factors come into play that make that statement ridiculous.

To call the president mentally ill is offensive. He might be brash, outspoken, cocky (to some), ego-maniac, (to some) and very blunt in his speech. But to say he is mentally ill, is a far cry from the truth. How many here TRULY know someone who is mentally ill?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies