Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2017, 03:33 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,456,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This.

Here's a very quick summary of what Obama did, ...

Bootlicking our enemies and neglected our veterans, apologized to the world for once being the greatest, ...

Trump has accomplished so much despite having to wipe clean much of Obama's mess and with a 91% disapproval rating from our msm.

FACTS?????????????????????????????????????????? sources???????????????????????????? anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 05:35 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,124,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This.

Here's a very quick summary of what Obama did, ...

Bootlicking our enemies and neglected our veterans, apologized to the world for once being the greatest, ...

Trump has accomplished so much despite having to wipe clean much of Obama's mess and with a 91% disapproval rating from our msm.

He don't need a sales pitch. He has the whole deck.
Putin called, says he wants you home...

Seriously, your post smells of either a Russian troll or delusional cuckoobird...

The only thing Trump has achieved is make America the laughingstock of the world.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:41 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Obama's first 100 days:

1. Passed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

2. Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009

3. Updated the statute of limitations for equal-pay lawsuits

4. Expanded State Children's Health Insurance Program

5. Lifted the 7½-year ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research

6. Implemented new ethics guidelines designed to significantly curtail the influence of lobbyists on the executive branch.

Approval rating: 65%

That pretty much speaks for itself.

1. yep lied about shovel ready jobs

2. yep the unfairpay act, and lied about it

3. lied about equal pay

4 expanded Medicaid

5. allowed for planned parenthood to sell baby parts

6. lied about lobbyists...ended up having the most lobbyists of any admin

yep you got suckered by obozo

Old 04-25-2017, 05:42 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Trump's first 100 Days accomplishment as promised: 0

For those that seek Truth, instead of some biased nonsense:

Trump's First 100 Days Fact Check: What Trump Said He Would Do : NPR

Old 04-25-2017, 05:57 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
For those that seek Truth, instead of some biased nonsense:

Trump's First 100 Days Fact Check: What Trump Said He Would Do : NPR

To save people the trouble, the entire article can be summed up as:

Nothing happened yet but Trump said he is working on it.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:23 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
'First 100 Days' on Fox. Tonight Martha was in the Canton, Ohio area. One question she asked (I'm paraphrasing) 'Do you accept Trump's hyperbole....as a starting point ala The Art of the Deal, or does it bother you'. The initial speaker (ended up being the only speaker re that question, I imagine due to length), the head of a local urban league/20 year vet/and a black man, said that for any one of us that wouldn't be referred to a hyperbole but rather lies. Towards the end of his statement, he said that he's not completely against the President..noting that when the President signed to allow vets to get government sponsored care outside the VA system he was very, very happy.

I switched to CNN, and CNN National Correspondent Martin Savidge was doing a story on Erin Burnett's show about Trump voters who do NOT regret their decision, which I found quite interesting. He interviewed a gay black taxi driver in the South. He interviewed a former Mexican illegal alien who got amnesty under Reagan and now teaches Spanish to inner city kids. He interviewed a female miner (operates a shovel that is larger than her house) in Wyoming (Wyoming extracts/produces at least 40% of domestic U.S. coal (more than WV and KY combined)) who found Trump's past antics re women to be repulsive, but said she looked outside of herself to what would benefit co-workers and those she loves. He interviewed the owner of a ranch that started in the 60s and has a herd of over 3,000 (Buffalo?). He interviewed the owner of a company that repairs large equipment like the shovel the previous miner uses. He interviewed the owner of a company that provides power to remote energy extraction locations. He interviewed a guy in Madison County, IA who knew John Wayne, met Trump on the campaign trail, and seems to get around on his bicycle. He may have interviewed a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head, and/or others before I tuned in.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:02 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Trump's First 100 Days:
-OBAMACARE STILL THE LAW OF THE LAND

-NO BORDER WALL, MEXICO ISNT PAYING ONE PENNY( lol)

-TRAVEL BAN SHOT DOWN-TWICE

-WHAT MASS DEPORTATIONS?

-POLL NUMBERS IN THE TANK

He thinks that inciting military conflicts in North Korea and Syria is going to distract from the Russia investigations? Dream on Moron.

This Liberal Democrat is VERY PLEASED with Trump's horrible performance. 100 days of one failure after another.
I'm not a liberal Democrat but I'm enjoying this because you Republicans that want to go more and more conservative brought this on yourself. Listening to outlets like Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones have rotted your brain cells. We need more Rockefeller Republicans like myself.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:04 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
'First 100 Days' on Fox. Tonight Martha was in the Canton, Ohio area. One question she asked (I'm paraphrasing) 'Do you accept Trump's hyperbole....as a starting point ala The Art of the Deal, or does it bother you'. The initial speaker (ended up being the only speaker re that question, I imagine due to length), the head of a local urban league/20 year vet/and a black man, said that for any one of us that wouldn't be referred to a hyperbole but rather lies. Towards the end of his statement, he said that he's not completely against the President..noting that when the President signed to allow vets to get government sponsored care outside the VA system he was very, very happy.

I switched to CNN, and CNN National Correspondent Martin Savidge was doing a story on Erin Burnett's show about Trump voters who do NOT regret their decision, which I found quite interesting. He interviewed a gay black taxi driver in the South. He interviewed a former Mexican illegal alien who got amnesty under Reagan and now teaches Spanish to inner city kids. He interviewed a female miner (operates a shovel that is larger than her house) in Wyoming (Wyoming extracts/produces at least 40% of domestic U.S. coal (more than WV and KY combined)) who found Trump's past antics re women to be repulsive, but said she looked outside of herself to what would benefit co-workers and those she loves. He interviewed the owner of a ranch that started in the 60s and has a herd of over 3,000 (Buffalo?). He interviewed the owner of a company that repairs large equipment like the shovel the previous miner uses. He interviewed the owner of a company that provides power to remote energy extraction locations. He interviewed a guy in Madison County, IA who knew John Wayne, met Trump on the campaign trail, and seems to get around on his bicycle. He may have interviewed a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head, and/or others before I tuned in.
My opinion is that the protesters and media have been so brutal to Trump supporters that even if they were inclined to regret it, they won't now. Who wouldn't dig in their heels in the face of constant attacks on their character and intelligence? I think that the Democrats are going about this all wrong, and it's hurting the country far more than Trump could do.

I don't regret it either because I never expected a lot of his promises to be kept. There were always things that require congress to do, and with an election always around the corner, those guys are frozen. But he has done well on the border issue, which required no law because we already had them. And I like Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:10 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Trump brought in a conservative Supreme Court judge. That has GOT to sting for you liberals.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:12 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Putin called, says he wants you home...

Seriously, your post smells of either a Russian troll or delusional cuckoobird...

The only thing Trump has achieved is make America the laughingstock of the world.
Still stinging from the devastating Hillary loss?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies