Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2017, 08:40 PM

11,184 posts, read 10,960,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
To trumpetes he is making American great again . Period!
Like Hillary had a damn thing to offer. Your party f-ed up when they screwed Bernie over.

Deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 09:00 PM

998 posts, read 1,321,219 times
Already a lame duck

Old 04-26-2017, 10:10 PM

5,088 posts, read 2,298,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
You don't care about health care or taxes?

Now the Department of Education is in worse shape then what it was under Obama. Privatization? Terrible.
We all have our pet issues. No, taxes and health care are not particularly high on my list.

Obama's Dept. of Education was involved in what I consider to be completely misguided and wrongheaded racial activism and false victimhood crying, vis-a-vis kids being disciplined at schools. I don't care for it, not one bit.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:17 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,290,935 times
Donald Trump’s First 100 Days: The Worst on Record?

Only if one subscribes to the fantasy that further meddling by an overly-powerful central government is the answer to "society's' (another "progressive" buzzword) ills. If you reject that notion, he's done better than most, though Jon Huntsman, Rand Paul or Gary Johnson would have done much better.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:18 PM

8,848 posts, read 4,515,915 times
Everybody gets to use their own yardstick to measure success and failure. By my measure, President Trump is a smashing success. Bigly, you might say.

Of course if you are one of those poor misguided folks that think Obama was a success, you need to recalibrate your yardstick.

No I do not watch Fox News or follow whatever Breitbart is. And I have several college degrees, support LGBT rights and a woman's right to choose, so I am in fact your stereotypical Deplorable.

Have a great day!

Old 04-26-2017, 10:25 PM

30,103 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
That he is....I'm cheered every day knowing Trump is our President.

I didn't agree with all of Trump's opinions and I knew most of what he promised would never be enacted as that's not the authority granted to the President.

For the record, as a general rule, the less government gets done the better. So just from the OP initial statement I give an A for not getting much done. I would give Obama an A as well for the long stretches where he got nothing done.

Trump has appointed a great Supreme Court Justice, enforced Obama's line in the sand that Obama was too weak to enforce, has decreased illegal immigration by 67% without spending one cent, working to fix the Obamacare disaster, working to vette terrorist to keep them coming in, reduced regulations that didn't make sense...therefore, Trump gets an A+ for his Presidency so far.

Old 04-27-2017, 01:13 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,767,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump
Yes even though HE HAS DONE NOTHING REALLY!!!!!!

Old 04-27-2017, 01:42 AM

24,493 posts, read 33,228,746 times
Hannity displayed a list of Trump's accomplishments about one week ago.

Of course, some will agree and some will not agree.

Old 04-27-2017, 02:10 AM

882 posts, read 686,401 times
How funny to watch the Liberals continue to melt down.

Personally, my favorite is the number of out of work people collecting unemployment checks fell to a 17 year low, underscoring the strongest U.S. labor market in years. In addition, consumer sentiment is at a 15 year high and business sentiment is soaring. And the market is soaring, much to the chagrin of Liberals.

If his tax plan goes through, it will be the most beneficial in years for the median income in my area, which is roughly $86k. I ran the numbers with a couple of my Liberal workmates, who were too intellectually lazy to do it themselves (and were relying on a couple of BS articles from their bias sources). They were quite dissapointed to find out they were going to do significantly better. One of them was earning $50k a year and the other was earning $75k. And just like the middle class people that did better with the Bush tax cut, they'll scream about the rich, but keep every penny they benefit from it. I also love the fact that he's eliminating the estate tax (which is going to save my wife and her sisters about $150k...Clinton wanted it knocked down to at least $3.5 million). Which is why I'm ecstatic that's she's private citizen Hillary Clinton, lol.

Hard to believe anyone would post an article from the NY Times and try to imply it's a credible source.

Why do Liberals want the country to fail?

Old 04-27-2017, 02:21 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
We all have our pet issues. No, taxes and health care are not particularly high on my list.

Obama's Dept. of Education was involved in what I consider to be completely misguided and wrongheaded racial activism and false victimhood crying, vis-a-vis kids being disciplined at schools. I don't care for it, not one bit.
So a know nothing bible thumper who bought her way into the position of Secretary of Education with a really pathetic track record is just dandy in your neck of the woods. Just wow!

A sobering look at what Betsy DeVos did to education in Michigan — and what she might do as secretary of education
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...n3z6rEa-2wDvqg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies