Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 09:03 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Almost every religion claims that it is "not just another religion, but the one true religion."
The rest of them are liars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 09:04 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Given the history of those like Galileo, I would take being branded a heretic by the Catholic Church to be a badge of honor.
We don't Brand you Heretic as an honor but as a description of Following heresy and to fall apart from the Flock of Christ. by the way not even Galileo rejected Catholicism his daughter was a Catholic Nun, and he died after Taking the Holy sacrament and Confessing his sins to the Priest as the Lord commanded us to do.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:05 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,367 times
Anyone who denounces islam, not merely a religion but an established means of governmental laws as well as banking laws, teaching the truth about the insanity that is islam, its supposed prophet who was nothing more than an uneducated, violent and mentally ill person, that person who teaches this islamic sickness reality is ok in my opinion.

Thomas Jefferson, one of this nation's founding fathers, a man who was incredibly well read and even had his own koran, did not believe islam was compatible with this nations laws and founding. It was islam and the violence and piracy committed under islamic law that incited then President Jefferson to send our national marines, leathernecks to the Barbary Coast. There the marines stormed Tripoli, the Tripolitan city of Derna and rescued the crew of the USS Philadelphia who were kidnapped in one of the many pirate raids.

Jefferson read the islamic text and recognized what these savages said they would do. Realizing they were acting true to their beliefs and the text of their beliefs, Jefferson made sure that marines constantly secured our newly formed nation's trade routes.

Islam instructs its believers to steal, to pillage, to rape, to take that which is not theirs and to KILL all who refuse to yield and even most who do yield. These are FACTS about the mental illness that is islam. There is no denying these facts while being honest. To make such a claim is nothing more than islamic taqiyya.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:07 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The educator cherry- picked an excerpt from John Bosco's " The Catholic Education in His Religion" that condemned Islam, Judaism and Christian Sects professed by the Greeks, Valdese, Angelicans and Prostestants.

Seems Bosco was into teaching ignorant street children " my religion is better than all other religions".

Teaching children to hate those not fortunate enough to be baptized Roman Catholic was a common theme of my Catholic elementary school education in the 60's- 70's. It had the opposite effect on me and piqued my interest in other religions and eventually turned me off all organized religion.
Doesn't change the fact that it is correct about Islam.

Lets not lie to each other shall we? The truth is if this was Catholics attacking Christians and Jewish beliefs only, nobody would give a damn and likely they would stand around like idiots nodding in agreement, but because this is pointing out things about Islam, it is a big story, a propagation of hate.

Islam is an idealogy bent on the subjugation of the world, it is supported clearly through history and by the very texts and actions of the people today.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:09 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I bet 50-75 years ago and even longer good catholics used the N-word to describe blacks in America,they don't know! Point? Because a Saint used some stupid terms in describing another religion 126 years ago does not make it right,no need to repeat it .The teacher was an idiot for doing it.
As almost always, you're dead wrong and your so biased you can't see your own racist remarks from a hole in the wall.
I went to Catholic school 50 years ago. It was the best education I could have received. NEVER was any race talked about in a negative way, and if anyone had used the N-word their mouths would have been washed out with soap. Your post as usual is just a bunch of crap. You should be embarrassed.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:10 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Anyone who denounces islam, not merely a religion but an established means of governmental laws as well as banking laws, teaching the truth about the insanity that is islam, its supposed prophet who was nothing more than an uneducated, violent and mentally ill person, that person who teaches this islamic sickness reality is ok in my opinion.

Thomas Jefferson, one of this nation's founding fathers, a man who was incredibly well read and even had his own koran, did not believe islam was compatible with this nations laws and founding. It was islam and the violence and piracy committed under islamic law that incited then President Jefferson to send our national marines, leathernecks to the Barbary Coast. There the marines stormed Tripoli, the Tripolitan city of Derna and rescued the crew of the USS Philadelphia who were kidnapped in one of the many pirate raids.

Jefferson read the islamic text and recognized what these savages said they would do. Realizing they were acting true to their beliefs and the text of their beliefs, Jefferson made sure that marines constantly secured our newly formed nation's trade routes.

Islam instructs its believers to steal, to pillage, to rape, to take that which is not theirs and to KILL all who refuse to yield and even most who do yield. These are FACTS about the mental illness that is islam. There is no denying these facts while being honest. To make such a claim is nothing more than islamic taqiyya.
I tend to agree with you. But is the 6th grade the right place to teach this. Better to teach older kids unbiased non-doctrinaire world history and let them make up their own minds.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:11 AM

That teacher should NEVER have been punished for presenting historical writings on the sickness that is islam.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I tend to agree with you. But is the 6th grade the right place to teach this. Better to teach older kids unbiased world history and let them make up their own minds.

Why should a teacher wait until after these children have had the institutional education LIES pumped into them? Why NOT tell them the truth about islam while they are still young?

I hear ignorant people scream about the Christian Crusades, completely ignoring the FACT that the Christians at that time were merely taking back the land, the cities that had been savagely stolen from them by islamic barbarians.

Teach these kids the TRUTH. I support this teacher 100%.

Last edited by KS_Referee; 04-24-2017 at 09:28 AM..

Old 04-24-2017, 09:17 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Based in History and the Writtings of the Prophets of the Jewish people.
If the Jewish people are 'God's chosen' as they claim, why would the writings of their prophets anoint Catholicism as the 'true' religion?

Old 04-24-2017, 09:22 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Why should a teacher wait until after these children have had the institutional education LIES pumped into them? Why NOT tell them the truth about islam while they are still young.

I hear ignorant people scream about the Christian Crusades, completely ignoring the FACT that the Christians at that time were merely taking back the land, the cities that had been savagely stolen from them by islamic barbarians.

Teach these kids the TRUTH. I support this teacher 100%.

Yet it was fine and dandy for the conquistadors to savagely steal lands in the Americas in the name of the Church?

It seems in history the "My God is better than your God" BS is frequently translated to the "Our savagery is more acceptable than your savagery" BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies