Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 01:20 PM

2 posts, read 828 times

Advertisements

Ok so for starters in a Catholic school they do not teach other religions secondly if they are saying anything about Islam it should be as a warning that Islam is an ideology that intends to extract from the world anyone and everyone that does not conform to Islam Allah Mohamed.the killing of Christians and Jews has been happening and will continue until we stop rolling over and letting it happen.Jesus Christ is the way to God my Lord and saviour I do not condemn people that believe in another God or not at all I think that each person has to decide on own what is right4 them not should anyone try to force them to believe their own .nor should they kill because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 01:23 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

With all due respect, I doubt you know anything about Catholic school.

You would be incorrect.(bigly)

Old 04-24-2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloenjay23 View Post
Ok so for starters in a Catholic school they do not teach other religions .
No they don't. They teach ABOUT THEM.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:26 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You would be incorrect.(bigly)
Well, based on the bold you posted, I doubt you knew anything about Catholic school. That is all.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:27 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Look... Name a SINGLE person or group my GOD instructs me to murder in HIS name. Name one!

Now READ the damn koran. You can cite verse after verse when islam INSTRUCTS muslims to kill in the name of allah.

Even in the old testament, GOD killed. He didn't instruct his followers to kill in his name.

Stop with the damn LIES. I openly CHALLENGE you to refute the following that I posted earlier.

You know what... you earned the latest award of being placed on my /ignore list. Buh bye!!!
The bible.

Murder in the Bible – Evil Bible .com

Old 04-24-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well, based on the bold you posted, I doubt you knew anything about Catholic school. That is all.

I do that with your post's all the time.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
The teacher deserved to be reprimanded. He is a religion teacher, not a priest. The job of a religion teacher is to expose students to various religions, not promote one religion at the expense of others. I find it amusing how vehement religious people can be. "My invisible god is better than your invisible god." Based on what? Your flapping gums does not make a persuasive argument about your god's superiority.

Bingo .To add I am sure there was also another way of bringing this information to light with "sixth graders" without using the volcanic language used 126 years ago.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I do that with your post's all the time.
Fair enough,although you haven't come up with any counterarguments. All your arguments are like this

"I am the expert. You know nothing about... 'insert any subject here'."

Just like last time, I said "in my ideal world, combat should be a single man's game."

Your argument "military should take care men's family, you know nothing about the military. I am the expert."

LOL I thought you were some kind of active duty military member, found out you have two active duty SON IN LAWS. Of course your view will be different from mine.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:43 PM

10,233 posts, read 6,317,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloenjay23 View Post
Ok so for starters in a Catholic school they do not teach other religions secondly if they are saying anything about Islam it should be as a warning that Islam is an ideology that intends to extract from the world anyone and everyone that does not conform to Islam Allah Mohamed.the killing of Christians and Jews has been happening and will continue until we stop rolling over and letting it happen.Jesus Christ is the way to God my Lord and saviour I do not condemn people that believe in another God or not at all I think that each person has to decide on own what is right4 them not should anyone try to force them to believe their own .nor should they kill because of it.
Went to Catholic schools 51 years ago. Comparative Religion required course in HS. All religions were taught. We learned all about other religions from a historical and religious views stance, but ONLY true religion was the Catholic religion. Forget Islam back in those days. Protestant Sects were bashed more than Islam because these other Christian sects were heretics who broke away from Rome. Jews were given more of pass because Jesus was a Jew. I had to write a paper for graduation which I could choose the topic, "Is there a God, or, Isn't there a God". Jesus irrelevant. I chose the latter and got an A in Catholic School.

Forget Born Again Christians of today. We certainly did not sit around reading the Bible in Religion classes. I happen to think so many so called Christians are totally ignorant of other Christians sects, let alone other religions.

At least the Pope today is getting away from this religious prejudice; Christian sects, and otherwise.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:50 PM

Actually,

Fundamentalist religious believers find science incompatible with their beliefs. Fundamentalists take the words in their holy book literally.

Most Christians are not fundamentalist.

The Catholics have no problems teaching science, and other religions are not demonized.

NOT all Catholic school teachers are Christians or Catholic, NOT all students are Catholic or Christians. Of course I say this based on my own experience. I went to a Catholic school overseas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies