Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 10:09 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
YOU ARE AWARE THAT DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL IS A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN, RIGHT?

She even used to write articles for Breitbart Debbie Schlussel, Author at Breitbart

SHE HATES MUSLIMS.

So you conservatives that keep saying "this is all the left has" are embarrassing yourselves . The person making sexual harassment allegations against Sean Hannity is a conservative republican woman. THIS SITUATION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEFT, other than them reporting what is going on. And it's not fake news, the situation with Debbie and Hannity is really happening, but I guess conservatives are mad for news outlets reporting it????

Sorry for the all caps and bold, but I just want to make sure that you know you're wrong.
The go-to response is always something about this being a dirty, leftist plot with no truth to it. Even if it's the truth and coming from a conservative.

Next is some variation on a "Democrat did it too." Bill Clinton will likely be brought up if he hasn't been already.

"Obama did it too." and "But, but Hillary Clinton?" are hard to work into this particular situation, but they generally make an appearance before long.

It's so tedious and overdone, you'd think even they'd get tired of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 10:18 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The go-to response is always something about this being a dirty, leftist plot with no truth to it. Even if it's the truth and coming from a conservative.

Next is some variation on a "Democrat did it too." Bill Clinton will likely be brought up if he hasn't been already.

"Obama did it too." and "But, but Hillary Clinton?" are hard to work into this particular situation, but they generally make an appearance before long.

It's so tedious and overdone, you'd think even they'd get tired of it.
Yep, you speak the truth. There are layers to their hypocrisy LOL. And as you mentioned, if they don't have a good response to your comment, they quote you and completely change the subject. Pure comedy.

"A conservative republican is accusing another conservative republican of sexual harassment." City-Data conservative translation: "IT'S THE LIBERALS!"

Old 04-24-2017, 10:22 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yep, you speak the truth. There are layers to their hypocrisy LOL. And as you mentioned, if they don't have a good response to your comment, they quote you and completely change the subject. Pure comedy.

"A conservative republican is accusing another conservative republican of sexual harassment." City-Data conservative translation: "IT'S THE LIBERALS!"

Bill Clinton deserves to be brought up because of the leftist hypocrisy

Old 04-24-2017, 10:28 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times
Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity Now she admits that he did not sexually harass her! I guess we will hear some apologies from some posters here. I will wait to hear the crickets!!

Old 04-24-2017, 10:32 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest - The Daily Beast

Nice to see a guy that will fight back and won't take it
your sentiment ref not "taking it" is nonsense. But everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise, if Hannity settles that is pretty much an admission of guilt, thus the reasonable thing to do it for everyone to wait and see.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
your sentiment ref not "taking it" is nonsense. But everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise, if Hannity settles that is pretty much an admission of guilt, thus the reasonable thing to do it for everyone to wait and see.
Again read my above post. She says he did NOT sexually harass her!!

Old 04-24-2017, 10:37 AM

10,018 posts, read 15,662,194 times
Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

Old 04-24-2017, 10:38 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Bill Clinton deserves to be brought up because of the leftist hypocrisy
While I agree with you that Bill certainly is a scumbag, that was nearly 20 years ago. I'm talking about what is happening today....

Old 04-24-2017, 10:39 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Wow -- that's a turn around.

I guess it never happened. hmmm.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Wow -- that's a turn around.

I guess it never happened. hmmm.
Still waiting for the apologies from the people who trashed him on here. I wont hold my breath!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies