Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 10:44 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, with this nonsense, I guess President Trump is still doing a fantastic job! The greater the desperation, the better Trump is always doing.

This looks like a non-issue to me. What cracks me up is when a liberal uses the word "unethical" like they have a clue what that is after voting for the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton. Aren't they hilarious?
A president advertising his property on a US State Department website and you think it's fantastic, nothing new here. Trump supporters can never see anything outside the blinders, of course it's a non-issue, that is the only irrational response you can come up with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 11:23 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Upon her death in 1973, she willed the estate to the U.S. government, intending it to be used as a winter White House for the U.S. president to entertain visiting foreign dignitaries.

Well then Trump should donate it to the American people and divest from that interest.

Waaaaaaaaaaa. Think he will? My bet is nope. He's too busy enriching himself. Maybe you don't understand the difference between working for the people and an epic money grab for one? Are you part of the Russian propaganda think tank? Or just uninformed

Old 04-25-2017, 11:27 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Saw this today. The ethics violations never end with this administration. Obviously ethics and morals have completely gone out the window.

Even more ironic is the so called "Christian" party who constantly pushes morality and "family values" have absolutely no issue with Trump or Republicans committing massive ethics violations and literally stealing from taxpayers.

I haven't the foggiest clue how they can justify it, but somehow they do. I guess they're all just depraved, immoral people themselves.
what may "seem" and ethics violation, to you, is not an ethics violation to others....

I remember how much Obama not only golfed, but also used White House transportation for vacations, many of them? So?

What exactly are his ethic violations....?

Old 04-25-2017, 11:29 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Only in a hyper partisan "party before the long term health of our democracy" viewpoint is this ok that this administration did this. Banana Republic clown show.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
The Trumps are fleecing America.
The Trumps are losing millions by doing public service.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:43 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The Trumps are losing millions by doing public service.
rubbish, and what is more you know it. But i get it, you lack any real rebuttal to the balant abuses so instead pretend the Trumps are losing money...

yet we saw the Trump family double the Mar-a- ripoff fee from 100k PA to 200K PA.... i guess you are planing on joining?

oh and dont forget the sudden permission to build in brazil or the 40-60 Trademarks suddenly granted by china...

yeah i am sure jacking up hotel rates and going from empty to full is killing them..

Old 04-25-2017, 11:46 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
rubbish, and what is more you know it. But i get it, you lack any real rebuttal to the balant abuses so instead pretend the Trumps are losing money...

yet we saw the Trump family double the Mar-a- ripoff fee from 100k PA to 200K PA.... i guess you are planing on joining?

oh and dont forget the sudden permission to build in brazil or the 40-60 Trademarks suddenly granted by china...

yeah i am sure jacking up hotel rates and going from empty to full is killing them..
I'm curious---do you live in the US? Your writing style has me wondering...

Old 04-25-2017, 12:00 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
what may "seem" and ethics violation, to you, is not an ethics violation to others....

I remember how much Obama not only golfed, but also used White House transportation for vacations, many of them? So?

What exactly are his ethic violations....?
He advertised his property on a US Government State Department website, do you have any rationale to compare.

A low level government employee would be suspended for an infraction like this but he is above conflicts of interest. I feel so much better since it is a blind trust.

Last edited by Goodnight; 04-25-2017 at 12:16 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 12:13 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I'm curious---do you live in the US? Your writing style has me wondering...
You mean the writing style that is full of facts, and substance instead of vague claims?

Nope some Americans can do that too.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:21 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He advertised his property on a US Government State Department website, do you have any rationale to compare.

A low level government employee would be suspended for an infraction like this but he is above conflicts of interest. I feel so much better since it is a blind trust.
A low level government employee would go to prison for many of the things Hillary did also.......I warned for years that not holding her accountable for anything would come back to bite.

Once again, you can not expect others to do what you will not do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies