Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 10:20 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,034,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
North Korea is actively pursuing launching a warhead directly at the U.S.

That's our problem.
The press has been saying so since Clinton was President. Didnt happen , so it must be true.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:25 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It is so, because it were exactly Saudis that reached out to this particular region with all their propaganda of Wahabism.
I know, they finance radical mosques in America and Western Europe as well.

How Saudi Arabia dangerously undermines the United States | New York Post

Old 04-27-2017, 12:07 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,141 times
Chechnya is 95% Islam, so why do gays in America support muslims so much? This is a serious question.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:06 AM

6,470 posts, read 4,071,063 times
Well liberals pushed gay rights while conservatives fought against them for most of U.S history and liberals push the rights of Muslims in America, so many gays support the liberals who helped free them from the persecution they faced. Same reason why black people generally support democrats, conservatives were fighting against black people every step of they way while liberals were fighting for their rights...
This is common knowledge. So almost anything the liberal party supports these two groups will also support. For example I know gay people who are conservative (economically) but they vote liberal because conservatives/evangelicals are always pushing anti-gay agenda. At least most Muslims aren't actively trying to oppress gays in the U.S, and they don't make up more than half the government, like cons do.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:27 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
maybe not yours, but it is mine. And guess what i bet there are a lot more Americans who agree with me than with you. And thank god.
Get out of Chechnya or dont go there...

And y'all wonder why conservatives are pro gun... When they come for you, are you going to comply or go out fighting? Remove the gun what are you going to do? Clobber them with rubber dongs?

I don't care what deity you pray to or don't, what color your skin is, what/who you go to bed with, you have an unalienable right to defend your life as you see fit... Had Floridas gun laws been different, and you could carry into establishments that serve alcohol, that Orlando shooting would have been over before it started. The moment that slime ball brandished, he'd have been holier than a bible/swiss cheese. But we see yet again criminals and those with evil intent do not follow the law... Easier to blame the instrument...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies