Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 12:28 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I love how the media barely reports this now. They are scum. Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity | Law News

She says he only asked her back to his "hotel" not his hotel "room" “He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel.

I hope hannity goes full barrel after alot of this scum, he is a fighter.

Debbie Schlussel, a former Fox News guest, appeared on a local radio show on Friday and recounted an incident where Sean Hannity purportedly asked her to a hotel, and when she rebuffed his advances, she claims, she was ostracized by the network star. The story has since gone viral garnering headlines like “Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest” in publications like The Daily Beast and The Huffington Post.

In an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday morning, Schlussel denied that she was ever sexually harassed by Sean Hannity. While Schlussel stands by her description of the incident, Schlussel told us that she doesn’t believe what happened between the two amounted to sexual harassment by any legal definition.
I didn't see much on the TV media about Hannity at all. I read it here only and some fringe sites advertisied on Twitter & Facebook but really it was here that it was the biggest fuss.

But how do you all know if it was reported -- none of you watch those liberal sites...fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 12:31 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,374 times
Any woman knows being asked by your boss back to a hotel isn't code for lets go for coffee. Seriously, why would your boss need you to go to a hotel? NO REASON AT ALL. That conversation regarding this interaction would have every HR person's blood pressure rise.

I had a boss once from out of state. When he would come to my town, he would meet me at customers locations, Never did he ask me to come to his hotel, he never went to my home office. Never asking me inappropriate things. But the company was professional in everything they did.

Fox News stunk from the head. the CEO created this environment and encouraged it.

People that don't see this as wrong, have you ever had a white collar professional job with an real HR department. Cause not one who has been thorough business training of any kind would find this behavior appropriate. Unless your company is on board with it.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:32 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
[QUOTE=Goodnight;47949529]She indicated it did not meet the definition of sexual harassment but she is on record stating that Hannity invited her up to his room twice and never appeared on the show again.

I'm sure Hannity's request were honorable, there can be many reasons to invite a colleague up to your room but I can only think of one right now.

Meanwhile Hannity is off the rails with his claim that this is a national conspiracy, next up the WSJ and National Review.[/quote]

Can you share where she is on record stating this exactly.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:33 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
[QUOTE=Goodnight;47949529]She indicated it did not meet the definition of sexual harassment but she is on record stating that Hannity invited her up to his room twice and never appeared on the show again.

I'm sure Hannity's request were honorable, there can be many reasons to invite a colleague up to your room but I can only think of one right now.

Meanwhile Hannity is off the rails with his claim that this is a national conspiracy, next up the WSJ and National Review.
Can you share where she is on record stating this exactly.[/quote]

If Hannity said that -- he knows it isn't a national conspiracy but he knows his audience loves that kind of stuff. They live for it.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:34 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
This is the work of the group "Color Of Change" a group of activists who are trying to achieve “justice” for African Americans, it's a partisan group of political hacks who have only one motive: to destroy conservatives.

Funded by George Soros.

http://www.poletical.com/george-soros-bill-oreilly.php

Old 04-25-2017, 12:36 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Soros's family changed their name from Schwartz to Soros. They liked the new name because of its meaning. In Hungarian, soros means "next in line," or "designated successor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Old 04-25-2017, 12:36 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Can you share where she is on record stating this exactly.
If Hannity said that -- he knows it isn't a national conspiracy but he knows his audience loves that kind of stuff. They live for it.[/quote]

Goodnight made a specific claim. I requested a source. It's not complicated.

She even lied about not being on his show again.

Last edited by shadowne; 04-25-2017 at 12:50 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 01:05 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Any woman knows being asked by your boss back to a hotel isn't code for lets go for coffee. Seriously, why would your boss need you to go to a hotel? NO REASON AT ALL. That conversation regarding this interaction would have every HR person's blood pressure rise.

I had a boss once from out of state. When he would come to my town, he would meet me at customers locations, Never did he ask me to come to his hotel, he never went to my home office. Never asking me inappropriate things. But the company was professional in everything they did.

Fox News stunk from the head. the CEO created this environment and encouraged it.

People that don't see this as wrong, have you ever had a white collar professional job with an real HR department. Cause not one who has been thorough business training of any kind would find this behavior appropriate. Unless your company is on board with it.
First of all hannity was not her boss, she didnt work for him! She was a guest on his show who felt he was rude and he was in Michigan out of town, where was supposed to meet her, a parking lot or taco bell,he was out of town!

I was on the road for 10 years and almost every meeting I had with clients involved the hotel I was staying at, maybe dinner afterward but the hotel is the only place you have to meet, its where you are staying and probably your colleagues are staying. Have you ever traveled at all, do you meet at chuck e cheese, how in gods name is sitting at hotel meeting center, bar , restaurant lobby or business center a form of harassment?

She know full well it wasnt sexual and she said it now because she knws she is in trouble, this whole thing is a filthy attempt by the media to silence people

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This is the work of the group "Color Of Change" a group of activists who are trying to achieve “justice” for African Americans, it's a partisan group of political hacks who have only one motive: to destroy conservatives.

Funded by George Soros.

How Soros Took Down O'Reilly | Poletical.com
I am not surprised, he should be put up against a wall and shot

Old 04-25-2017, 01:16 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Dem campaign strategy 101: demonized and silence the opposition.

Do you realize how silly you sound?!

Debbie Schlussel is a former Fox News Guest and former Breitbart reporter. She is a far right conservative.

So, a hardcore conservative, Debbie Schlussel......claims that she was sexually harassed by another hardcore conservative, Sean hannity......

AND YET SOMEHOW YOU SAY IT'S THE DEMOCRATS BEHIND IT?!

Old 04-25-2017, 01:26 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
After she put the initial account out there, she later admitted that she did not assume it to be a sexual advance.

Bingo. SHE's the one who made the accusation. I'm not sure how Democrats are getting the blame when the accuser is a far right conservative.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-30-2017 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies