Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
She runs her own business, and she runs it very well.

Imagine what you would be saying if she was "daddy's" No. 1 advisor? I'm not believing that you think that she should have been.

You people are so filled with hate for the entire Trump family that you're not able to make rational arguments. It's all just hate filled rhetoric ...just like everything that comes from the mouths of Democrats.
Horse crap! She runs a business by employing slave labour in foreign countries and there's also this: https://www.truthexaminer.com/2017/0...hes-in-denial/ if that constitutes running it well in your eyes...you need to take off the idolatry lenses.

Name me someone else handed the money to start a business and who instantly employs foreign labour to do so, ignores the reality of losing market share and companies dropping your brand with the type of publicity she's gotten for free that you'd suggest was a company being well run.

And your last reference to Democrats is the perfect example of the hate filled rhetoric you accuse others of.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:16 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
You know who Valerie Jarrette is, right? Was she "running the show" ...in your opinion?

Valerie Jerrette was never tasked with bringing peace to the Middle East. A job that it alone stumped some of the greatest minds in history and a task that, if achieved, would be hailed as the greatest event in this century and an automatic Nobel Peace prize for the accomplisher.

Jared has to do that and at least six other slightly impossible jobs!!!! That'd be like Obama assigning Jarrette to turn around the economy, bring peace to the Middle East, capture OBL, bring fuel prices down, and save the auto industry!!!! If Jarrette had been tasked with those jobs then yes, she'd be running the show. But she wasn't.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:16 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
And you believe this limp wrist on this phony "news" video? This guy is so obviously a liberal who has no interest in showing anything favorable to Trump. Do you know how easy it is to doctor a video?

I have seen the videos, the same or nearly the same setting, obviously the same meeting where he shook her hand, and again later when introducing her. In fact, he shook her hand several times during that visit, and those videos like the one you posted have been shown to be completely false.

But believe what you want. You have no credibility.
LOL you are projecting. By refusing to believe what your own eyes show you. It is you who loses credibility.

but it is delightful to see you do it, and in doing so reveal yourself to those who might have otherwise believed you .

Thank you.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:33 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
LOL you are projecting. By refusing to believe what your own eyes show you. It is you who loses credibility.

but it is delightful to see you do it, and in doing so reveal yourself to those who might have otherwise believed you .

Thank you.
So you ignored or didn't look at the video I posted where he clearly shook her hand.

What I am telling you is that I know the liberal media has no interest in presenting truth, and will do whatever they can to promote a lie, and even though there are numerous videos that have shown Trump shaking her hand, you continue to perpetuate the lie, which could easily have been created by editing the videos. I consider the source.

As soon as the reports came out about Trump not shaking her hand, there were numerous stories posted that refuted that claim, along with the supporting videos. And that is why I do not believe you or anyone else who continue to perpetuate the lie.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Face it,they were afraid to be called racist if they said anything against the Obama's. The left uses the race card ,it is the only card in the liberals deck.
Ivanka and Melania Trump are so far above Moochelle Obama in poise and intelligence it's like the difference between day and night.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Horse crap! She runs a business by employing slave labour in foreign countries and there's also this: https://www.truthexaminer.com/2017/0...hes-in-denial/ if that constitutes running it well in your eyes...you need to take off the idolatry lenses.

Name me someone else handed the money to start a business and who instantly employs foreign labour to do so, ignores the reality of losing market share and companies dropping your brand with the type of publicity she's gotten for free that you'd suggest was a company being well run.

And your last reference to Democrats is the perfect example of the hate filled rhetoric you accuse others of.
The site you posted returns, "The site can't provide a secure connection." Unsupported protocol. So much for a credible link.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:40 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
So you ignored or didn't look at the video I posted where he clearly shook her hand.

look they were asked to shake and Trump refused, it is well documented, you know it is true, but instead you deflect by talking about something else.

ON that couch on the video, you can clearly hear Merkel ask Trump to shake and Trump pointedly ignoring her.

Now see the result. Germans despise Trump and partly because he publicly disrespected their chancellor.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:41 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
ivanka and melania trump are so far above moochelle obama in poise and intelligence it's like the difference between day and night.

"alternative fact"

Old 04-25-2017, 01:42 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Ivanka and Melania Trump are so far above Moochelle Obama in poise and intelligence it's like the difference between day and night.
A rather small and insignificant shark but you jumped it nonetheless.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:46 PM

626 posts, read 381,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
sorry mate but you clearly dont understand what you are talking about.

Germany is rich powerful and dominates the EU. They set the tone for international trade agreements with the EU . The EU is the second largest economy in the world they sure as hell matter. The only reason you say they don't matter is to support Trump. You are not even trying to discuss the matter at hand instead you are simply cheering on Trump and ignoring the damage Trump and his admin are doing.

just look at Trump's admin today. They are starting a trade war with CA. Not because of what they did but because they handle it like ham fisted fools. Today they are insulting Canadians, claiming they are "dumping". (hint it is clear CA is NOT dumping a damn thing)
Who has the higher economy again? Oh wait, the US.

Germany has literally nothing of importance to the United States. Get real, Merkel has no power over Trump.

And I was discussing the matter at hand: it doesn't matter what Germany thinks of our President or his family. Could care less what they think of Obama or Bush either...

It gets you all riled up so I guess take confidence in the fact a failing administration doesn't like our President's daughter. Boo hoo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies