Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 10:19 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,578,846 times

Advertisements

I predict Ivanka will be the DEMOCRATIC nominee in 2024. And she will win. (It's a forgone conclusion her father will win in 2020.)

You heard it here first.

You're welcome
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 06:08 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
How women SHOULD behave?

So, by that rationale, Trump is showing men how they SHOULD behave?

Ugh. How unsavory.
What Trump did was a long time ago....has nothing to do with his Presidency.....He was being interviewed when he was young, and young men do participate in locker room talk. You think any other President didn't do or say those things, or even worse, what about the Kennedy's and all their running around, and yet, I love JFK.....and his policies....what about Bill Clinton, and all his running around? There were rumors that Striesand was snuck into the White House.?????

You honestly think men don't talk like this and Trump is the only man who said this, which everything he said was of course blown out of porportion....

Yes, he is a terrible talker, yes, he has faults, what President or person for that matter doesn't.

I bet you don't remember what the media did to Herman Cain when he ran, do you? Very same thing to him, until they forced him to drop out. Yanno why, b/c he spoke about the very same policies that Trump did.....Every President is a puppet...and they only tell you what you want to hear.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:03 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
You mean, she isn't wearing a vagina hat when she out to show she is proud of having one? Well, she just doesn't get it, I guess. Any woman that touts her vagina as defining who she is............

The Democrats see red every time they see or hear about Ivanka, our budding first female POTUS.

As a woman who grew up in the 60's & 70's, these current batch of "feminists" crying about equality look extremely foolish and are an embarrassment to our country. I am familiar with their kind, they use having a vagina when it is convenient and play the poor little me because I am a female when that is convenient.

Yep, I am betting our first woman POTUS will be Ivanka Trump.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:18 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You mean, she isn't wearing a vagina hat when she out to show she is proud of having one? Well, she just doesn't get it, I guess. Any woman that touts her vagina as defining who she is............

The Democrats see red every time they see or hear about Ivanka, our budding first female POTUS.

As a woman who grew up in the 60's & 70's, these current batch of "feminists" crying about equality look extremely foolish and are an embarrassment to our country. I am familiar with their kind, they use having a vagina when it is convenient and play the poor little me because I am a female when that is convenient.

Yep, I am betting our first woman POTUS will be Ivanka Trump.

Ivanka Trump proves a perfect example of what a lady should be....to bad many kids in America don't have the same example.

Michelle Obama was a lady, but I didn't care for her polices

Jackie Kennedy was a lady....

Old 04-29-2017, 08:25 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
I predict Ivanka will be the DEMOCRATIC nominee in 2024. And she will win. (It's a forgone conclusion her father will win in 2020.)

You heard it here first.

You're welcome
^^^^The delusion is strong in this one.

Old 04-29-2017, 03:02 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Why would you bring up Chelsea. She is not the president's daughter who has an office in the west wing.
If you took the time to read through the thread you would've seen why!

Old 04-29-2017, 03:59 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,786,894 times
Ivanka often has a plug of chewing tobacco in her mouth. While everyone's looking at her buffoonish father, she takes the opportunity to spit out a gob. If you look closely at her photos, you can quite clearly see her bottom lip is full of Copenhagen chewing tobacco. Good for her, though, for breaking "the rules" of how women should "behave!"

Old 04-29-2017, 05:03 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
What Trump did was a long time ago....has nothing to do with his Presidency.....He was being interviewed when he was young, and young men do participate in locker room talk. You think any other President didn't do or say those things, or even worse, what about the Kennedy's and all their running around, and yet, I love JFK.....and his policies....what about Bill Clinton, and all his running around? There were rumors that Striesand was snuck into the White House.?????

You honestly think men don't talk like this and Trump is the only man who said this, which everything he said was of course blown out of porportion....

Yes, he is a terrible talker, yes, he has faults, what President or person for that matter doesn't.

I bet you don't remember what the media did to Herman Cain when he ran, do you? Very same thing to him, until they forced him to drop out. Yanno why, b/c he spoke about the very same policies that Trump did.....Every President is a puppet...and they only tell you what you want to hear.
He was a 60 year old man when he made the ***** grabbing comments - not some 20 year old frat boy.

I heard it with my own ears. Not something blown out of proportion. I heard him comment on the size of his baby daughter's breasts. Again, not some kid.

I heard him say that Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he would like to sleep with her.

I heard him being asked on the Wendy Williams show what he and Ivanka have in common and his answer was "sex".

And THEN I hear Christians talk about how we are going to get back to the bible now that Trump is in office.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:49 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He was a 60 year old man when he made the ***** grabbing comments - not some 20 year old frat boy.

I heard it with my own ears. Not something blown out of proportion. I heard him comment on the size of his baby daughter's breasts. Again, not some kid.

I heard him say that Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he would like to sleep with her.

I heard him being asked on the Wendy Williams show what he and Ivanka have in common and his answer was "sex".

And THEN I hear Christians talk about how we are going to get back to the bible now that Trump is in office.

Good Post!

Old 04-29-2017, 08:29 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Absolutely and will continue to do so....I have never ever seen so much anger and hate directed at people of an opposite party...from people everywhere, including republicans...oh yes, sista, I will indeed continue to lecture....

and yes, one who can openly boo another human being, b/c of her party, is indeed not only rude, but has no respect for oneself, and if one has no respect for themselves, then they don't have respect for others....

and I don't care what side of the pavement your on.
You don't have the credibility to lecture anyone about respect.

She wasn't booed because of her party. Which before she became a White House Klingon was Democrat just like her daddy was before he morphed to become a Repubnut. You folks'll elect anything in the same manner you pick & choose what goes on your plate at a Golden Corral Buffet. "Oh, that looks good, I'll have some of that........buuurp!" Never leave anything shiny around a three year old and never dangle a dummy in front of an American voter.

She was booed because she presumed to use an invitation to attend a forum on Women's advancement to laud her father's supposed support for women's issues and THAT was the veritable definition of RUDE and was typical of the species..

Anyone who advantages herself through merely being the progeny of someone elected without being elected herself is a perfect example of someone with no respect for anything, including themselves. She's merely another bimbo riding someone else's coat tails.

I ain't your sista, she's your wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies