Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 12:55 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,086,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Oh look a WND story that expounds a bunch of non-factual BS to support their world view. Oh and look..StormFront rejects buy in to it.

Woman in burka allegedly attacks Georgia homeowner with American flag | Fox News

"A Muslim women tore my flag pole down this morning and attacked me and my daughter with it. After the fight she was charged with simple battery 2 counts, nothing else. No hate crime, no destruction of property, no criminal trespassing -- nothing,” Arno reportedly posted on Facebook.

So she wasn't charged with a hate crime...she was charged with battery. There has been no motive established and the only piece of evidence we have that says otherwise is the testimony of the victim of the battery. For some reason...I dunno this sort of gut feeling...says there's more to the story than just a simple American flag hanging from a driveway...somehow I think this woman was provoked.

Just a thought!
So, an immigrant Muslim woman was able to rip a flag out beat an entire family with it's pole? I would say, shame on the family for being such wussies.

This entire story looks twisted and one sided.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017, 01:10 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Because rich middle east countries paid us big money to take them. They refuse to assimilate in western culture so we change our laws, constitution & values to make them feel welcome. Be politically correct, give up christmas, dont fly usa flags & boldly stand with law breaking illegals. Dont pay attention to your own citizens or their issues. Your guests are far superior & should enjoy special privileges. Working great for Europe so why shouldnt we follow in their footsteps?
You didn't celebrate Christmas this past December? You don't fly the flag at all anymore?

Old 04-26-2017, 01:18 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Disgusting woman.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:23 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Oh look a WND story that expounds a bunch of non-factual BS to support their world view. Oh and look..StormFront rejects buy in to it.

Woman in burka allegedly attacks Georgia homeowner with American flag | Fox News

"A Muslim women tore my flag pole down this morning and attacked me and my daughter with it. After the fight she was charged with simple battery 2 counts, nothing else. No hate crime, no destruction of property, no criminal trespassing -- nothing,” Arno reportedly posted on Facebook.

So she wasn't charged with a hate crime...she was charged with battery. There has been no motive established and the only piece of evidence we have that says otherwise is the testimony of the victim of the battery. For some reason...I dunno this sort of gut feeling...says there's more to the story than just a simple American flag hanging from a driveway...somehow I think this woman was provoked.

Just a though
t!
.. was provoked?

Yeah, seeing an American flag can provoke the domestic enemies to anger, I believe it.

Old 04-27-2017, 01:20 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Muslim charged with beating woman with U.S. flag skips court

She didn't like it that an American Flag was flying high on American soil, wearing full Burqa.

Aisha Ibrahim, a 31-year-old Somali refugee who also uses the alias Amina Ali Ahra, appeared out of nowhere on the day after Memorial Day 2016 to attack Dami Arno and her 17-year-old daughter Brittany. Ibrahim snatched the family’s American flag off of their mailbox and used the flagpole as a weapon against them.
I didn't know a flag could wear a burka.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies