Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 09:22 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
He sleeps with those electoral maps!
I suspect he has it projected on the ceiling over his bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 10:43 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
A deadly combination of supreme arrogance and abject ignorance.

Why, I bet he has to work nearly 40 hours a week now!
Oh, no, not even... it has been said he gets started sometime in the late a.m., then knocks off at 3:30. Then on Fridays, he usually heads for FL. Plus, remember, he spends a lot of time watching TV. Then, I just found out he is not actually tweeting himself, but dictating his thoughts to another for them to tweet.

And he picked on Obama... a man who would work all day, leave the office at 6:00 or something, sometimes returning, but did a lot of reading or preparation there or in his quarters, after hours. (A real president).

Old 04-28-2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
He thought being president was like being king. He would simply sit on his throne and throw out commands, and everyone would scurry around obeying them. And I don't say that tongue-in-cheek. I really do believe he is that stupid.
Surely, that is what he was doing while in his tower, also. I will bet that he would come in, sit around and have a couple of phone calls, then leave for a business lunch or have dealings in his office, walking around, just yakety-yakety, while those around him "did the work". He never learned to use a computer or likely knows any procedures - just real estate wheeling-dealing.

GOD..what a horrid mistake.

Old 04-28-2017, 11:18 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
Heck, I'll take the job.

But I ain't workin fer free, I need the income.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:16 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
The majority of American voters - by 3 million - agree.
No, a majority didn't agree. Hillary achieved a plurality, but not a majority. A majority of American voters who voted for President voted for someone other than Hillary.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Then, I just found out he is not actually tweeting himself, but dictating his thoughts to another for them to tweet.
FWIW, I watched a very recent interview with his social media director, and the above is true during the workday (the full White House workday....not a so-called 'Trump workday' ) or if they are on the road, but outside of that it is Trump himself....and when those tweets are sent by Trump, an automatic notification is sent to the social media director's cell phone.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I suspect he has it projected on the ceiling over his bed.
No matter where one falls on the political spectrum, the above ^^^^^ is d**n funny .

Old 04-29-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
FWIW, I watched a very recent interview with his social media director, and the above is true during the workday (the full White House workday....not a so-called 'Trump workday' ) or if they are on the road, but outside of that it is Trump himself....and when those tweets are sent by Trump, an automatic notification is sent to the social media director's cell phone.
OH, okay... I thought it was reported as him saying "I don't tweet, I dictate to an assistant..".

Old 04-29-2017, 12:47 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookSearcher View Post
I have no idea what it takes to be President and never will. Neither does anyone else except those that WERE or ARE president. To act like someone does is just outrageous,Trump is being blunt and open he doesn't mince words and people are obviously still having a problem accepting a person of a political manner doing so...we are so used to hearing the usual double talk and BS.
Other presidents have been overwhelmed by their responsibilities, but that isn't what Trump said. I never expected him to know everything on Day One, but throughout the campaign he said how "easy" everything would be as his adoring fans cheered. But now that he's not having as much fun, he's missing his old life. What does that say to all the struggling people who voted for him because they had faith he would make their lives better?

Old 04-29-2017, 12:51 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
I don't like the fact that his daughter and son in law have too much influence.
In most countries, family members will hide behind the curtain. But his family seem to enjoy the spotlight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies