Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 06:24 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
We all knew that you, Canadian Stephen Colbert, was always a complete LOSER. You pretended to be a Republican during your job at Comedy Central. Now you want us voters for President Trump to like you?

You should be ashamed of what you said to the United States American President.

Colbert is from South Carolina! I never realized until now that was in Canada.

Gee, it's so exciting to learn new things every day since Trump became POTUS. I'm learning about the Constitution, the Civil War and geography. Wow.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:26 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,552,583 times
Trump is a pansy.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 PM

24,109 posts, read 32,460,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
We all knew that you, Canadian Stephen Colbert, was always a complete LOSER. You pretended to be a Republican during your job at Comedy Central. Now you want us voters for President Trump to like you?

You should be ashamed of what you said to the United States American President.
Ummm....you actually thought that Colbert was a conservative when he was on CC?

Oh, and for the record, Mr.Colbert hails from South Carolina.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:33 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
And I am sure you complained all the time about the personal insults hurled at President and also toward Mrs. Obama - not only by comedians, but also by right wing leadership. Unless you have and can show it, your lamenting about light hearted vs. vicious attacks will mean nothing to me.
Indeed, Entertainment TV ( that includes FOX News who went to court to claim they really aren't NEWS, after getting a law suit against them over a decade ago).. But now Comedy reps get painted with OP's claims of viciously Attacks label!

Op's claim actually makes me wanna say.. JUST who are the SNOWFLAKES??? It seems that between Rush-bo/ Coulter and all those other Alt-Right media folks!! Alternate facts treated by such followers behave like SNOWFLAKES and Boo Hoo .. but demand alternate viewpoints as FAKE or worse.. as some sort of torrorisric MSM ATT-ACK.. If this wasn't so obviously transparent, I would laugh.. However there is indeed about 40% of American ( or Trolls paid for by Bot-like internet ones who propagate FALSE Stuff)

I'm basically an outside observer of just what's going on.. and basically even American POTUS is behaving no different that ALT-RIght types flaking because he NEE to propagandize his Views. Trump is and should be an embarrassment.. BUT his AVID supporters will continue to paint ANYONE who disagrees in Ultimates.. LOL This actually is exactly what POTUS Trump has been doing since DAY 1... Ultimate extreme superlative expertise! Instead.. Trump is proving daily he is not just a FALSE "Empty Suit" but a personification of the "Lower" thought lost extreme folks who want to go back to the 1800's. when THEY RULED!!

Zero sense of humour and zippo when parsing it all!! After 8 years.. even BO made it out to be just what's expected in a "Free Society" Guess, now "NOT SO MUCH"" Trump wants to control freedom of speech.. tho prior to election revelled in his propagating BS.. It was his right.. calling Fact Checkers out.. LOL When anyone propagandizes LIES then claims Fact Checkers as LIARS?? SHOULD have warned normal folks what would happen> NOW it's come to fruition!! Enjoy Trumpets..

Colbert, is only stating what not just local Citizens can see.. But what the World sees and comprehends!!

Old 05-03-2017, 06:39 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I think Trump said it best. Andrew Jackson would have preserved South Carolina in the Union. If Andrew Jackson had his way there is NO WAY South Carolina would be a province of Canada.

Funny. I also cannot believe anyone watched the "Colbert Report" and took that character seriously, without realizing the show was political satire.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:44 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
That is too damn funny.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:51 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
much much worse is said about them all the time. The only difference is the Right does not control MSM, but they have daily internet shows and radio shows saying much much worse.
Yes, I'm sure much worse is also said about trump....

Show us, if it's on a radio show or daily internet shows, then show it.....hell I hear alomst on a daily basis what rush says from the left....why not everyone else?

Quote:
pizza gate is infinitely worse, it goes beyond insults and directly to accusations of utterly horrible crimes .
Yes it is, who started it?

Quote:
and just as importantly Hillary does not insult the media daily like trump does, so why would they seek to punish. Trump simply needs to keep his mouth shut if he wants others to. I am glad to see the media fight back, Trump has been extremely abusive. They are cutting his airtime because he is so offensive to almost everyone on the planet.
Yea, when you tell the truth, it hurts....that's what trump does.

And yes, you are correct, hillary does not insult the media, she insulted the deplorables, whether it was daily or not....

Old 05-03-2017, 06:54 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,161,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post

Oh, and for the record, Mr.Colbert hails from South Carolina.
Damn! There really are people who thought Colbert was a conservative? That's funny.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:56 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Colberrrrrrt is a weirdo.

Old 05-03-2017, 07:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Trump is one of the nastiest, crudest people to ever grace the public stage.

Are his cult members deaf, dumb and blind as well as being stricken with amnesia?

Think back to the primaries. Remember how disgustingly nasty Trump was to the other candidates (and their families)? Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Fiorina...well, really, who did he not insult other than Putin?

Then on to his vile and disgusting treatment of Hillary and Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren and pretty much anyone who supported them?

Now his bile and venom is turned on Obama, the intelligence community, Meryl Streep, individual journalists...too many people to count. This man knows no boundaries and has no sense of decency--not one bit.

He is the classic definition of a POS and deserves no respect from anyone. You want to bow down to the clown--that's on you, but pulllease do not deign to lecture the rest of us about respecting someone who has shown absolutely no respect for anyone other than himself and his 'hot' daughter.

And you call a comedian talk show host a bad guy? Trump is a nasty piece of work and his supporters, apologists, defenders and cult are, frankly, the biggest hypocrites around.

Colbert should get a medal of honor and continue calling Trump out as the creep he is. It is much more refreshing and honest than those coward bozos in the GOP who are pretending that this guy is a normal decent president when he is obviously an ignorant mental case.

Last edited by Enigma777; 05-03-2017 at 07:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies