Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2017, 07:34 AM

10,490 posts, read 6,104,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Shows that liberals feed on disgusting garbage to become who they are. Slobs.
If the only contribution you have to make is to come on here and call people names, you have learned well from your leader.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:36 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,566,204 times
I thought what Steven Colbert was quoted for saying simply was not complete. To his list of accurate descriptions we should add befuddled and early dementia.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:44 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,889,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Not sure that's a racist attack, but hey...
Not sure?

So calling someone a member of the white supremacy group is not racist? Your powers of deduction are quite astounding.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Colbert is a slob. Proven. President Trump above the dirtbags liberals. Colbert just showed us what the tolerant left really is. Foul mouthed little people looking for attention.
You don't think what Trump said on the access Hollywood tape was foul or disgusting?
Cognitive dissonance is strong here.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:13 AM

2,687 posts, read 1,650,141 times
If Colbert had said the samew thing about Putin and his ***holster and Hillary Clinton oral cavity, the liberal snowflakes here would be singing a totally different tune and Colbert could have been kicked out of the network before he knew why the door hit his a**.

And if he had used the same words about Obama the riots that followed would have made Ferguson look like a small bonfire party.

But do it to Trump and there are people praising him. . Maybe people said crude things about Obama and Hillary, but not on OTA television shows. I don't think that Fox would have used such words as Colbert has. Colbert is a loser who has no idea what a funny comedy show is.

For the record I would have been upset if such words had been used against Hillary or Obama too.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
If Colbert had said the samew thing about Putin and his ***holster and Hillary Clinton oral cavity, the liberal snowflakes here would be singing a totally different tune and Colbert could have been kicked out of the network before he knew why the door hit his a**.

And if he had used the same words about Obama the riots that followed would have made Ferguson look like a small bonfire party.

But do it to Trump and there are people praising him. . Maybe people said crude things about Obama and Hillary, but not on OTA television shows. I don't think that Fox would have used such words as Colbert has. Colbert is a loser who has no idea what a funny comedy show is.

For the record I would have been upset if such words had been used against Hillary or Obama too.
And again... Trump brags about actual sexual assault. He gets elected President.
What is about this that you want to wash over?

Old 05-04-2017, 08:24 AM

2,687 posts, read 1,650,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
And again... Trump brags about actual sexual assault. He gets elected President.
What is about this that you want to wash over?
And Bill Clinton committed multiple sexual assaults. But I still would not have liked crude words to be used against him.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
President Trump saving America's healthcare system, reforming tax with epic cuts, taming North Korea and destroying ISIS among other things will make the Access Hollywood tape look irrelevant when its all said and done (and that tape already was irrelevant to me).
Any chump could do any of that.
Trump doesn't even understand healthcare "who knew healthcare could be so complicated? Who knew?"
His one and only plan was to replace Obamacare with "something terrific".
The writes and re-writes of 'his plan' are nothing to do with him.

Taming North Korea? Are you kidding? His flippant comments are ratcheting up the threat from North Korea, not taming it.

And yes the access Hollywood tape will always be relevant.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:29 AM

33,506 posts, read 18,000,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
If the only contribution you have to make is to come on here and call people names, you have learned well from your leader.
Slobs is being nice compared to the liberal words they use. Plus those who think Colbert is funny are sick.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:29 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,072,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Colbert is a sick twisted POS, he's a sell out of the lowest order and every bit a misanthrope. He hob nobs with the depraved and defends them and does it for money. And maybe that's being kind, he may actually be into what he defends others of, in which case he's a write off as a human being.
And I used to be a fan of his, way back before his transformation to #1 A hole. This was early in his career, before he dumbed down his comedy for his CC audience and become a clown and started worshipping those who gave him money to spew hate. Maybe I'm angry because that I thought at some point he'd say he had enough money and wanted to actually go back to what he excelled at. He had talent and was a near genius. Nope, he sold his soul and now he's a shell of a man forced to do others bidding without a shred of conscience or dignity.
Ya think?!?!

Holy cow, you're REAL mad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies