Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 09:42 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,014,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
They are human beings.
Ask Mexico why they reject just about every person who tries to drop in on them from Central America.

Illegal Aliens, Refugees, whatever you want to call them on any given day.... no sane country wants them.

Only people in America are called racist when they reject the notion....

This is the liberal madness that has been delivered unto us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 10:02 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,838,299 times
Voting bank for dems & thats it. Hardworking Americans eventually figure the fraud of democrats so they sway towards republicans. So dems give away our tax money to finance refugees who will later feel obligated to vote for their benefactors.

Old 05-04-2017, 10:13 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,181 times
OP, why don't you ask a Holocaust survivor who made their way to the US as a refugee what their "purpose" was?

Old 05-04-2017, 11:31 PM

9,169 posts, read 13,235,535 times
Cheap labor.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:00 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,582,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
They are human beings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Doesn't explain why they are here.

Why are any of us here? It's just a difference of our ancestors' time of coming here, that separates us from refugees. The things that make us human, seem to be waning with some of us, these days.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:04 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,122,995 times
The only purpose they serve is add future Demorat voters....that's whey they're here and that's why Dems want more...nothing more complicated than that.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:06 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I just wonder what purpose refugees serve?

I mean other then outbreaks of disease like is going on in Minnesota and coming to the United States and having third-world birth-rates what purpose does it serve?

Thanks to the Clinton's and Democratic refugee programs and ultra-liberal refugee settlement organizations there is now a measles outbreak in Minneapolis that is spreading through the entire community and it's spreading into the general non-Somali population.

41 infected: Minnesota measles outbreak now includes first case outside Somali community - StarTribune.com

Sadly, because of refugees certain cities that used to be first-world cities have become like the third-world in certain areas thanks to refugees.

Thank god we have a commander and chief and true patriot who is well aware of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuk7pax6DY
Are you serious? What purpose do human beings serve? What purpose do YOU serve? The callousness of the so-called right is incredible. If someone outside the Somali community has a case of the measles, it's because they - or worse yet the parents if a child - were so ignorant that they refused to get a measles vaccination. The blame - if you insist on placing blame - is on their own shoulders, not that of the Somalis. YOUR commander IN Chief is an idiot. I heard this story on NPR where they actually give the facts. There are something like a few hundred Somalis in Minneapolis - hardly "third-world birth-rates." I bet the good people of Minneapolis would be amazed to hear their city described that way.

If you want third-world, you need look no further than your so-called "true-patriot" (BLECH!) and his determination to take away healthcare from 25 MILLION Americans. Then, you'll get to see what a measles epidemic is really all about.

Last edited by Colorado Rambler; 05-05-2017 at 12:16 AM..

Old 05-05-2017, 12:09 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,201,702 times
Our government does nothing for truly benevolent reasons. You can be assured that a lot of people are benefiting enormously from our immigration/refugee policy.

If refugees were seen as an actual threat to our government(IE our national interests, and/or our economic interests), we wouldn't allow them to be here.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:22 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,524,919 times
If I thought for one minute the responses I read on this site were representive of most folks I would blow my brains out. Some of you are just pathetic. Thank god some people in this country still feel compassion for those fleeing unspeakable atrocities. Maybe we all need to experience what these folks have been through. SMH.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:31 AM

800 posts, read 508,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I heard this story on NPR where they actually give the facts. There are something like a few hundred Somalis in Minneapolis - hardly "third-world birth-rates." I bet the good people of Minneapolis would be amazed to hear their city described that way.
Only "a few hundred"? Try again on those "facts" because heres some, straight from the Minneapolis newspaper.

New census data: Minnesota Somali population grows | Star Tribune

Keep in mind that this article is also 6 years old. The majority of the 32,000(as of 2011)Somalians in MN live in Minneapolis and their population continues to rise rapidly.

And I'm not sure exactly on if their birth rates in the US are the same as in their home country. But heres some birth rate stats, and Somalia is one of the very highest in the world. Their birth rate is sky high, even among African standards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._by_birth_rate

Last edited by Wambatown81; 05-05-2017 at 12:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies