Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2017, 06:46 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
The only thing contrived is your post. They sell body parts from aborted fetuses for profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj7zJ6QwQo 20/20 & MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgwHqBQKlQY
Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8r0wJpJLk
CNN

If they are low income as you say, then they qualify for medicaid which provides these services.

There are MANY more places to obtain birth control now than ever. Especially when I was in high school and I HAD NO MEDICAID

Again, it's your own post which is completely CONTRIVED.
did you miss the news that these "filmmakers" were charged with 15 felonies?

Activists who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies - CBS News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2017, 06:49 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,026,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
did you miss the news that these "filmmakers" were charged with 15 felonies?

Activists who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies - CBS News
The filmmakers??

Did you miss this is FACT-PLANNED PARENTHOOD SELLS BODY PARTS, THE BABIES THEY TORTURED THEN SLAUGHTERED TO DEATH

It's EVERYWHERE AS NEWS because it is FACT

Not predicated upon 15 filmmakers who are unauthorized to buy fetal tissue from this abortion group thus are ratted on... so are charged with felonies for trying

Nice attempt at a valid strawman

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-06-2017 at 07:16 PM..

Old 05-06-2017, 06:52 PM

you guys advocating for the torture and murder of innocent babies just don't have a case

you don't even have valid strawmen

give it up

Old 05-06-2017, 06:54 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
The filmmakers??

Did you miss this is FACT-PLANNED PARENTHOOD SELLS BODY PARTS, oF MURDERED AND TORTURED BABIES

It's EVERYWHERE AS NEWS because it is FACT

Not predicated upon 15 filmmakers

Nice attempt at a valid strawman
I used the term filmmakers as sarcasm. your fears of body selling and murder have been proven false. the people who reported this bs are now being charged with felonies.

saying PP murders and tortures babies doesn't make it true.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:56 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,064,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You are blinded by your own bias and willing to close an institution because of extreme ideology, they get no funding for abortions but your still not happy. They are entitled to family planning funding for low income women just like any other clinic. Where are these real doctors and nurses coming from when you shutdown PP??
Was the ideology of Margaret Sanger extreme?

Old 05-06-2017, 06:59 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,025,570 times
I'm a little late to this thread, and I don't have the time to read thru 100 posts. With that being said, I'll throw out my opinion.

I'm a moderate conservative and I don't have an issue with abortion. I have an issue with taxpayer funded abortion.

If people who can afford the cost of an abortion want to have them, more power to them. Good odds it will reduce future democrat voters. PP thrives on govt money for abortion funding.

As far as "low income" women wanting abortions, they need to learn how to close their legs. As far as "low income" men wanting their women to abort the baby, they need to keep their d*cks in their pants or learn how to responsibly provide for their future child. You can't just hand condoms to people and expect them to practice safe sex. Buy your own condoms. People take issues more seriously when they are required to fund for them. Of course, liberals expect others to fund everything. It's just what they do. Democrats not only excuse irresponsibility, they promote it.

PP will always do abortions. They will get the money from one source or another. I, as well as many others out there, just don't want it to be from our pockets.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:06 PM

57,291 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
The only thing contrived is your post. PLANNED PARENTHOOD sells body parts from aborted babies for profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBj7zJ6QwQo 20/20 & MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgwHqBQKlQY Fox NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8r0wJpJLk CNN

If they are low income as you say, then they qualify for medicaid which provides these services.

There are MANY more places to obtain birth control now than ever. Especially when I was in high school and I HAD NO MEDICAID

Again, it's your own post which is completely CONTRIVED.
Oh great an investigative article on YouTube proves your point. So why wasn't PP convicted for this crime, didn't the GOP investigate this for a year.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Oh great an investigative article on YouTube proves your point.
It's not 'an investigative article"

But you know that already

Clicking on the various links before lying about other posters is a good rule of thumb

Old 05-06-2017, 07:13 PM

I usually avoid these discussions but it sure shes light upon the types that are into inflicting this sinister trauma upon fellow human beings. Wow

But I guess that is expected.... and logical...and very saddening

Normal people don't generally advocate for the murder of innocent babies

Old 05-06-2017, 07:14 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Colleges and High Schools give out contraception. Heck the local bars sell condoms here!

The Clinics that I used ARE STILL HERE and doing exactly what they did before.

but now add all of the local colleges

And the 18+ yr old kids on medicaid

And others on Medicaid due to medicaid expansion

Indian Health Clinics, which used to be solely for Native Americans, offer contraception to anyone

It's all good. Just relax.

I do not want any of your friends to have an infection, of course not. Nor do I want any of your friends, or future friends, tortured then MURDERED and their body parts sold for a profit. And if I had to choose to prevent one of your friends being murdered or enduring an infection, which do you think I'd choose? hint hint. The lesser of the two

I will not advocate for murder, sorry 2sleepy. All because you are afraid of a possible, and at best, rare circumstance, of a mother sticking a coat hanger up her own body. That's not logical.
Exactly. You can get from bars and colleges the same "health services" that PP claims it uses federal funds to provide. The only reason it receives federal funding is to please abortion advocates. If it did not provide abortions then no one would care about funding it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies