Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 08:24 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
not sure why she would invite a vile, sexual molesting pig like Trump on there.
She could have Slick Willy and Trump as a vile, sexual molesting pig duo. Maybe they could sing Walk This Way together as a duet.

And now, tonight on the Ellen Show... the Sexual Molesting Pig Duo singing Walk This Way, followed by... We Are the Champions (my friends).

Old 05-05-2017, 08:24 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Maybe she doesn't believe in mocking the disabled, calling Mexicans rapists, saying Obama was born in Kenya and he has a bunch of guys that "can't believe what they've found" or bringing his daughter and her husband into the White House, or removing environmental restrictions or taking health coverage away from 20+ million people or increasing health coverage costs for older Americans or deporting Dreamers or any number of other things. For whatever reason, Ellen thinks there's no point, so what's the big deal? Ellen's audience is not Trump's audience. No harm done.
Mocking the disabled? You mean like this ?

https://pjmedia.com/video/remember-w...cial-olympics/

Out of pocket money skyrocketed under Obama's so called affordable care act

How many dreamers have been deported? Dreamers that haven't broken laws ?

Old 05-05-2017, 08:31 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Maybe she doesn't believe in mocking the disabled, calling Mexicans rapists, saying Obama was born in Kenya and he has a bunch of guys that "can't believe what they've found" or bringing his daughter and her husband into the White House, or removing environmental restrictions or taking health coverage away from 20+ million people or increasing health coverage costs for older Americans or deporting Dreamers or any number of other things. For whatever reason, Ellen thinks there's no point, so what's the big deal? Ellen's audience is not Trump's audience. No harm done.
Trump never mocked the disabled.
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-...rs-disability/

And he never said all Mexicans were rapists, he said Mexicans are good people too.

And the healthcare bill that came out of the House was the only version that enough Republicans would agree on in order to reach the Senate, and that is where the true healthcare bill will be crafted.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post

And he never said all Mexicans were rapists, he said Mexicans are good people too.

And the healthcare bill that came out of the House was the only version that enough Republicans would agree on in order to reach the Senate, and that is where the true healthcare bill will be crafted.
Dems these days unfortunately have a bad habit of twisting reality

Old 05-05-2017, 08:37 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post

Going to have to agree to disagree. Plenty of video available for both. And Trump is now going around saying how great his plan is. Then there's the endless attacks on Obama, not just Kenya, but campaigning while in office (which Trump does), going on vacation (which Trump really does), costing the government money (can we talk about his security costs?), the endless conflicts of interest and bringing his daughter and her husband into the White House.

There's chumming up to dictators, even complimenting them and inviting them to the White House, there's going to Mar-a-Lago and making us pay for his security to stay in his own hotel, there's so many things for Ellen to not be a fan of that she could probably write a list a mile long. Why not just let it be?

Old 05-05-2017, 08:41 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Can anybody state what Ellen believes in that Trump is against?

Well, I can't speak for Ellen, but I suspect it is that her views differ so greatly from his that she simply does not want to be around him, and she feels she would be going against her beliefs by having him on the show.

While I do not watch her show much, as I work those hours, she seems like a truly nice person, who always tries to do the right thing and helps others out. She is constantly giving money to people who deserve it, and doing nice things.

Trump would simply not fit in with the tone of her program. He is more the Howard Stern type.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, I can't speak for Ellen, but I suspect it is that her views differ so greatly from his that she simply does not want to be around him, and she feels she would be going against her beliefs by having him on the show.

While I do not watch her show much, as I work those hours, she seems like a truly nice person, who always tries to do the right thing and helps others out. She is constantly giving money to people who deserve it, and doing nice things.

Trump would simply not fit in with the tone of her program.
Ok but still there's nothing specific about why she wouldn't allow him in the show .

I mean if she does disagree with him wouldn't that be a good opportunity to discuss things and attempt to prove him wrong on certain issues she disagrees with ?

Old 05-05-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Trump would simply not fit in with the tone of her program. He is more the Howard Stern type.
Which means Trump would call her a loser.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:48 PM

101 posts, read 53,669 times
News flash Ellen. YOU are a bigot full of self-importance. No one with half a brain even watches your gay show anyway, so I seriously doubt a man of DJT's stature would even accept an invitation to your little crybaby, whining and bitching about everyone else in the world except for your perverted followers.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed22 View Post
News flash Ellen. YOU are a bigot full of self-importance. No one with half a brain even watches your gay show anyway, so I seriously doubt a man of DJT's stature would even accept an invitation to your little crybaby, whining and bitching about everyone else in the world except for your perverted followers.
And it becomes more clear?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies